TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the looser winners out there! Well done. I believe we are all winning loosers just by being here.

@petrocoetsee I definitely agree! The effort we all put in is what makes us winners!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Sunday
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Exercise no

Water
    40 oz

• lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 153

Urgh. I'll this week and PMS hit too. Bad choices, going to bed early and missing exercise. Shows how easy it is to start gaining again.

Feeling better and a bit more focused. Weekend is at the in laws though who are notorious feeders and almost feel like they try and sabotage our efforts (argued last time when we refused to take a load of frozen pizzas with us). So my plan is a good week and damage limitation for the weekend.
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gboles79
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Last weeks weight 147.8
    This week 11/11 148.4
  • brandi_84
    edited November 2019
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability November Week #1 (Sun the 3rd to Sat the 9th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @murdog3t (7) Only had 3 days last week. Fantastic week!

@cmhubbard92 (7) - 40th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!! That is amazing!

@petrocoetsee (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!! Awesome job!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @p_mad (4) First week on the team. You're doing great!

[
    Attempted:
    @brandi84 (3)
    @pkg1998 (2)
    @teriadrayton (1)

Congratulations to @murdog3t , @cmhubbard92 , and @petrocoetsee for making it to the Winner's Circle this week.

Correction
    Please forgive me, I forgot to mention @Tracie_Lord who also made a Notable Effort with 5 days. You always do an awesome job at tracking.
  • SandSea55
    SandSea55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn’t log my weight on Sunday. Sorry-long long week. I’m also behind on challenges...eeek! Hate not helping the team. I’ll do better this week!
    PW: 152.9
    CW: 151.6
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 153

Urgh. I'll this week and PMS hit too. Bad choices, going to bed early and missing exercise. Shows how easy it is to start gaining again.

Feeling better and a bit more focused. Weekend is at the in laws though who are notorious feeders and almost feel like they try and sabotage our efforts (argued last time when we refused to take a load of frozen pizzas with us). So my plan is a good week and damage limitation for the weekend.

I too have some "feeders" in the family who push food. In the recent past, instead of arguing, I accepted the food and disposed of it in the trash once home. I've decided that I am not their garbage/food disposal any longer!
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Monday, 11 Nov
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes(45 minute jog)

Water: 3.5L/118.35oz
    Steps: 20,087
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    11/11 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes - Grid class at gym and some treadmill

Other challenges:
    Steps:5938 - met my weekly target of 58,000. Don't get this right too often
    Water 64
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Mon Nov 11th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 5,044
    Water - 2250ml / 76 ounce
    Food - yes on plan
    Exercise - yes 1 hr yoga

SS updated

@cmhubbard92 is there an easy way to pin the SS as I keep having to search for your post on Nov 6 with the link to me hahaha
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mon Nov 11th
    Tracked - yes
    Under - Yes
    Steps - 5,044
    Water - 2250ml / 76 ounce
    Food - yes on plan
    Exercise - yes 1 hr yoga

SS updated

@cmhubbard92 is there an easy way to pin the SS as I keep having to search for your post on Nov 6 with the link to me hahaha

@Tracie_Lord If you go to the first page of this thread, I have the link posted there. I'm not sure of any other way to pin it... I have the app on my phone, and it saves the sheets I view/edit so I don't search for it.
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone..I disappeared for a minute and missed last week's weigh in. Life has been busy and stressful.
    PW: 205
    CW: 205
    Can't believe I didn't gain so I will count it as a win and get back on track.
  • heaz10
    Options
    11/10:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 minute walk
    Steps: 13,631

11/11:
    Exercise: yes 30 minute walk, 30 minute shoveling
    Steps: 12,190
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Exercise: 20 min

water: 32oz
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    SandSea55 wrote: »
    I didn’t log my weight on Sunday. Sorry-long long week. I’m also behind on challenges...eeek! Hate not helping the team. I’ll do better this week!
    PW: 152.9
    CW: 151.6

@SandSea55 You're fine! The group challenge is for your own benefit, and doesn't effect the weight loss challenge! Nice loss! :)
  • heaz10
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 sorry to hear about your boyfriend. Huge relief that it is not a stroke. Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Is there a link to the spreadsheet?

Thanks
    Karen
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hey guys! I will try to update both spreadsheets this afternoon. I was out of work yesterday and was dealing with my boyfriend having a medical problem. I guess he has Bell's Palsy(I thought he was having a stroke) and we have to rearrange our food plans(meals, etc) for the time being, as he's dealing with half of his face paralyzed/muscle weakness... I will be rushing around grocery shopping this afternoon and will check in this evening. Keep up the awesome work and don't be discouraged with weigh-ins! Not every week will be a loss! 💜

Please take care of your boyfriend and yourself. Things will get better 🙌

This discussion has been closed.