Karsei01
    November Wk 3

SW:249,1
    Swnov:249,1
    PW: 244,3 CW: 245,8
    Loss last week: -1,5
    Loss nov: 3,3
    Loss Total: 3,3

Maybe not the best day to do weigh in this week. Was at a christening yesterday, and the mother is a conditor, so well...don't think I have to eat today
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track; yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Daily Burn 11439 steps

Comment: I was in NYC with my mom and siblings as mom was having a pacemaker implanted. My sister and brother inspired me to be more focused on healthy living. If they can do it I can!
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Smallhippo1
    November week 2
    Monday
    Pw-182
    Cw-179

Very happy with that today. My calories are set at 1200 but I allow myself to go to 1400 only if i really need to and been gym etc but after someone on here suggested I try upping to 1400 anywya as I struggle alot of days on 1200 I thought I'd try and it does seem to be working iv lost 3lb doing it this week and haven't done any exercise really this week. I can't remember who it was but a big thank you
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Smallhippo1
    November week 2
    Monday
    Pw-182
    Cw-179

Very happy with that today. My calories are set at 1200 but I allow myself to go to 1400 only if i really need to and been gym etc but after someone on here suggested I try upping to 1400 anywya as I struggle alot of days on 1200 I thought I'd try and it does seem to be working iv lost 3lb doing it this week and haven't done any exercise really this week. I can't remember who it was but a big thank you

Sorry got confused and posted week 2 but believe it's week 3 weigh in now?
    Sorry for the confusion
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: November, week 3 🤔
    👣PW: 141.5
    👣CW: 139.7

I’ll take it! I’m surprised that I haven’t gained any weight because over the last week due to birthday celebrations I’ve ate a lot of cake and other junk. I’m glad it’s the start of a new week and I’ve woke up feeling positive. I’ll get back to my daily posts as of tonight. Have a great day everyone 😊
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Saturday 15th Nov
    Track -yes
    Calories- over
    Exercise- no

Had a bad evening today wine and crisps amongst other things but 1 day out of 7 so onwards and hopefully downwards on the scales 😁

We all have a chill day; so don't be too hard on yourself❤
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Nov Wk 3 - Sun, 11/17

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 25 minutes of cardio
    Comments: I feel so weak today. I hope I can actually get a decent night’s sleep tonight.

Hope you'll feeling better I personally hate that weak feeling but sometimes it's a warning signal from our body so make sure you access to make sure you fix the issue if you're able❤
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Track yes
    Carbs on track
    Exercise.. I might in a few hours
    Comments: ok.. so my daily post yesterday was bad I went way over ate a whole chicken drank just was really bad! So when I got home tonight and got on the scale I was expecting to be up a few pounds and have to work extra hard this week to get down.. well I got on the scale and I was actually down a few pounds and even pushed through a goal I had... Like wtf?? Why is it that I bad for a day and that gave me great results on the scale? But when I'm super good I'm at a stand still?? Should I start bringing in a cheat day? I'm just so confused. Not sure if these pounds is a fluke and will stay off or not but I was very surprised! Any ideas?

Sometimes that is just the way the scales work. Now I would not go overboard every week but once every two or three week is the right amount of time to shake your body out of its routine will definitely get the scale moving.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Weekly weigh-in

PW:165.6
    CW: 164.6

I spent from Wednesday to last night with my mom who had a pacemaker put in. Eating was good but disorganized but I am pleased with the weight going in the correct direction.
    Praying for your Mom🙏🏾🙏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Track:no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 2 mile walk.

e1w1l2w6de9j.jpg

It was my mom's surprise 70th birthday party tonight.

Everything was worth her smile.

Happy birthday belated to your mom
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Smallhippo1
    November week 2
    Monday
    Pw-182
    Cw-179

I'm glad your need regimen is working sometimes you just need to change it up to get the scale moving in the right direction ❤
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: November, week 3 🤔
    👣PW: 141.5
    👣CW: 139.7

I’ll take it! I’m surprised that I haven’t gained any weight because over the last week due to birthday celebrations I’ve ate a lot of cake and other junk. I’m glad it’s the start of a new week and I’ve woke up feeling positive. I’ll get back to my daily posts as of tonight. Have a great day everyone 😊

I'm glad you're having good results despite the celebrations that just goes to show you that your discipline works.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 160oz
    Goals/comments glad I'm staying on top of my water here in this place but the food leaves a lot to be desired only had one meal today

Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments
    Once again their food leaves a lot to be desired. For breakfast had 2 boil eggs and hot tea for lunch roasted chicken with rice and green beans (that was okay) now dinner was roasted chicken with corn and carrots albeit only once carrots and scallops potatoes. (Corn is not a vegetable ppl) so I had protien plus starch on top of starch. Yeah this is not going to work for 3 weeks.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Sunday 11/17
    Track: no
    Calories: probably over, but close
    Exercise: no

Vertigo hit hard.Took meds that made me sleep all day and have no energy. Monday is a new day. We'll see.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 17th

Calories under goal: No, over
    Exercise: 7,863 steps

Sunday is generally my day to relax the "rules" a little bit day so I did go over by about 150 calories or so. It was a really nice day so I did decide to go for a 2 mile walk even though it is usually my rest day. I couldn't stay inside on such a nice day.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

November: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 178.5
    CW: 176.9
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

November: Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 178.5
    CW: 176.9

Almost There !!!!!!! So exciting!
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Nothing going on today. Just a regular old day.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 18 November

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking, 2.27 miles
This discussion has been closed.