TEAM: Gutbusters (November)

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @kiadams317750 what a great NSV full day you had!
  • looneycatblue
    NSV had a healthy dinner tonight and stopped there. No extra grazing.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Good morning! Good job on your NSV's, team! Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@elisepfliger04
    @Kenyaa3
    @shalvy2007
    @SuzanneElizabeth16
    @tuddy315

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 3
    PW:
    CW:

• looneycatblue
    Elisep04
    Week 3
    PW: 188.6
    CW: 189.4

😭 just a bump in the road. I know I can do this

Yes you can!
  • BonnieHosk85
    @shalvy2007, good loss! Congrats! :star:

@elisepfliger04, yes, you can! :heart:
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,304 Member
    Bonnie, Is it possible to skip this week? I am away taking care of one person who is having back surgery and his father who just had hand surgery. I should be back next week.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Absolutely, @tuddy315. We'll catch you next week. Don't forget to take care of yourself while you're taking care of others. Bless you for being there for them. <3
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Exercised? No. Just some Walking shopping
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Kenyaa3
    November Week 3
    PW:254.2
    CW:255.8

It’s been rough but I’m determined to get things back on track. I ate so many carbs this weekend. Smh
  • BonnieHosk85
    @Kenyaa3, you can do it! :smile:
  • Cspdb3
    Cspdb3 Posts: 40 Member
    @BonnieHosk85
    I will be out of town this weekend. I would to record my stats on this Thursday before I leave instead of Saturday this week.
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Sorry!! I will weigh in in the morning if that's okay? I forgot to weigh in today.
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    The closest I came to a NSV today was I didn't crack and smoke a cigarette. In the seven weeks since I quit today was the absolute worst. Nothing worked to distract me. Usually, I can move around a bit or pick up my crocheting until the urge passes but all my usual tricks were worthless and I kept finding myself in the kitchen. Grabbing a snack. And then another. I made myself strawberry shortcake three times. But I made it through today and I don't have to restart the "since my last cigarette" clock. I'm reminding myself that quitting smoking takes priority over weight loss.

Today was a recovery day, so I couldn't run. That didn't help. I have come to rely on running to help me cope with stress. So, I had a bad day. I'll get over it. The big red number on Myfitnesspal is disheartening but the 51 days (and still going!) without smoking makes me feel better. And not smoking is making me feel better. I don't wheeze at night, I don't hear my lungs make a funny noise when I lay down and I don't start every morning with a coughing fit.

And those strawberry shortcakes were delicious. Maybe I'll try to see them as a reward for the first 50 days. :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Good morning!

@shewhoismany, your lungs thank you!! Way to go! Stay strong. <3

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @mygoal1993
    @Tickie99

Please post using this template:
    Username
    November Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    @shewhoismany Great job! I quilt over ten years ago, and it really does get easier! I hate the way it smells now, and I can’t imagine making my lungs hurt that way again. You are going to feel so much better every day you give your lungs to heal, and that trumps weight loss. Yoga might be a good solution for your running rest days to help with stress! It has helped me so much over the last six months!
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Tickie99
    November Week 3
    PW: 193.6
    CW: 195.3

Not too bad considering last week was a terrible week full of stress and emotional eating. Hopefully this week will be better.
This discussion has been closed.