SHRINKING ASSETS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    PW: 224.5
    CW: 228

Yikes!! Ate Panda Express for both dinner and lunch yesterday, with soy sauce. Gotta run, working on a church library project. Bye!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    xaw5596280mt.jpeg
    ntfrl0kz6x24.jpeg

This is why you must play tetris!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    xaw5596280mt.jpeg
    ntfrl0kz6x24.jpeg

This is why you must play tetris!

Have a safe trip!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I 've heard of people packing the kitchen sink for their holidays @Beka3695 but a bookcase? ;)
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    Just looking for steps for 17th & 23rd Nov and also check 20th Nov from @mustb60 please to complete last week.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I 've heard of people packing the kitchen sink for their holidays @Beka3695 but a bookcase? ;)

...and there is a baby bed under the blue moving blanket. Sadly, at 10 PM I realized I missed 2 pieces of the baby bed. They just wont fit! Looks like there will be a mad dash trip to Florida in December. My daughter and her friends are refinishing her baby furniture for the nursery. Got to make sure she has it in time:)

What does everyone have on board this lovely Tuesday???
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    What does everyone have on board this lovely Tuesday???

It is a beautiful day here so I definitely want to get outside for a walk. I am expecting a package so I hope it comes early so I can get out. I am really starting to get excited as I get to meet my granddaughter two weeks from today. I have done lots of video chats with them but there is nothing like a real cuddle.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ok - I need help... I need to trim the fat off my budget and I am switching from cable to live streaming... One problem, I know nothing about different streaming stations...

Please help - If you are a streamer and you are currently using a live streaming station (HULU, Netflix, etc.) which includes primary channels ( 4, 5, 7, 10, etc. ), and if you are willing to share, please let me know what it costs you? How it works? What you think about it? or anything else you want to help me out with???

I know this is not about fitness - but my financial and mental stability impact my health too... Help me out, I would love to hear from my friends that do stream...

Thanks
    Steve
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/25 22,218
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAMS
    THE DECEMBER CHAT ROOMS HAVE BEEN OPENED
    LISELYN AND I WILL BE POSTING ALL NEW CHALLENGERS ON THE DECEMBER THREADS
    SO PLEASE CHECK THEM DAILY AS WE GO THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
    THANKS
    G
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    My Tuesday is almost over!! Board meeting tomorrow so it has been all go with prep. Going to catch a train, run home from the station, pop around to a friends to start getting his accounts sorted out, grab some dinner with my gorgeous SO, then maybe a half hour hot tub session before nap time. Oh and I need to find a better pair of trousers to wear. All of the current ones I have worn from the start and they now have very saggy bottoms!
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    Sorry I can't help @steplaj as the UK has different options. I am on netflix but I don't know why as I don't have time for TV!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    OKAY HERE YA GO
    OUR 1ST COMMUNITY POST
    NOW COME ON AND GET UP AND GO OVER THERE AND KEEP US ON TOP THE PILE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773721/reinvent-yourself/p1?new=1
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    HEHEHEHE
    WHEN I AM ON A ROLL IT'S LIKE SHADOWX-117
    TAKIN OFF AFTER A BAD GUY THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM

OUR 2ND COMMUNITY POST THIS IS SOME OF MY BETTER WORK DON'T YA KNOW
    SO YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO HIT THE LINK AND KEEP US THE TOP GUNS THAT WE ARE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773723/challenge-non-scale-victories-nsvs/p1?new=1

COME ON LET'S ROCK IT IN DECEMBER
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Ok - I need help... I need to trim the fat off my budget and I am switching from cable to live streaming... One problem, I know nothing about different streaming stations...

Please help - If you are a streamer and you are currently using a live streaming station (HULU, Netflix, etc.) which includes primary channels ( 4, 5, 7, 10, etc. ), and if you are willing to share, please let me know what it costs you? How it works? What you think about it? or anything else you want to help me out with???

I know this is not about fitness - but my financial and mental stability impact my health too... Help me out, I would love to hear from my friends that do stream...

Thanks
    Steve

We dropped cable and never looked back. Using a Roku and a flat antenna on our main tv and we have Netflix and amazon prime. Also have Hulu for the time being. Last year they ran a Black Friday deal for 99 cents/mo for 12 months for new subscribers so you might look for a similar deal this year. You’d be amazed at the number of Digital Over The Air channels available- here in Dallas/Fort Worth we get over 80 including all the local channels, and honestly they look better than when we had cable. And there’s lots of free content on Roku too. To drop cable you’ll need an antenna ($25) to pick up local channels and a smart tv or streaming device like Roku or amazon Fire Stick. Only downsides were we missed the dvr (but there may be a workaround for that) and we had to occasionally get creative during college football season (Sling package by the month). You can do this!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! It has been awesome hearing you sharing your NSVs this week! 🦃💃🦃 Awesome job team!

Wednesday November 27th Challenge - Day Four Tmo!

d7yf25rbuz0l.jpeg

Not stress out the day before Thanksgiving and especially overeat...

I will not stress about cooking, family members and count my blessings! It’s been an incredible year team! How I am going to do that tmo: start the day with gratitudes journal/Bible time, enjoy the day and workout Tmo before Thanksgiving.

Come on over! 💃💃💃Please share with your team and also with the entire group at Fat2Fib:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773424/week-4-group-challenge-non-scale-victories-happy-thanksgiving#latest
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday
    PW: 159.8
    CW: 159.6

Maybe I'm trying too hard....I'm not sure and tomorrow won't help....sigh....😞
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps
    11/25
    11/26
    All day meeting yesterday plus spent 3 hrs in car driving to and from meeting
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Day 4 - Day Before Thanksgiving

Well today as any Chef worth his salt would do I will prep what I can as to make my day tomorrow less stressed tomorrow... I am will get the bird into the smoker and put a light smoke on it.....I am gong to relax with my wife as she home for a mini break from work .... No family to deal with as the boys are with their Families... will probably remember the years past with mom on Family Thanksgiving Days past as this is the first T/G without her and that will be a challenge all in it's for me.
    So that's nothing huge...nothing stressful.. Just Greg And Marcie doing their thing.

Yesterday I was occupied with getting community posts out... making sure that all of the teams are ready for a very stressful time of year... So yes yesterday suffered where eating and logging and exercise was concerned..... and I suppose with my re-commitment to this team...to this group...to each and everyone of you I will have more days like yesterday... but what the hell you all are worth it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD
    GREG, MARCIE, DJ AND TC
This discussion has been closed.