TEAM: Flab-U-Less (November)

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    nbbaby wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Just want to thank you all for not kicking me out, someday I'll be better & be able to move.
    Dr said I should be in hospital. I have a extreme lung infection.

He's not sure why yet. I'm on heavy meds, my heart hurts now but I have to hang on for 10 days. hopefully after 5 or 6 days I'll start to feel better today is day 3. I've be sick for 2 months now.

So there has been no weight loss because apparently I dont need to breathe to eat.
    I'm laying in a bed pretty much day and night, so there is weight gain, so I'm gonna work on that.
    It will be nice to breathe without pain.
    So thank you all for being patient & hanging in there with me. 😘
    Sharon

That being said if you'd rather I leave please let me know ok. I will totally understand.

OMG, why think of leaving :) we are here to support each other. You are going to be okay and well.

This is for you
    gjqkbwpjzetg.jpg
  • victorious55
    Hi everyone
    Sharon

That being said if you'd rather I leave please let me know ok. I will totally understand.

If you are as religious as I am, then this is for you.

bp0raef9pn12.jpg

God will see you through. You are in my prayers. :)

• victorious55
    Daily Post Nov 28
    Track: Yes
    Cal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Sugar and Carbs within: Yes

3 Yes(es) is my daily mini goals. Also making sure that my carbohydrates and sugar micros are not over.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    28/11

Week 2 weigh in - 69.3kg
    Week 1 weigh in - 68.2kg
    Week 3 weigh in - 67.9kg

Track: yes
    Calories: under just by a smidgen waah
    Exercise: 1 hour walk, 30 minutes weight training
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    @nbbaby Hang in there Sharon! No one will kick you out! The first place prize is the same as the last place prize here! You're health is the priority and breathing is a pretty big part of being healthy...just sayin' :p Even if you decide that you don't want to participate in the challenge portion doesn't mean that you can't even post here. It is ALL about support and we're all in the same boat! The more support, the better!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Starshine15
    Weigh in Week 4 11/29
    PW: 180.6
    CW: 180.6

Whew! Happy day after Thanksgiving!
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @nbbaby Hang in there Sharon! No one will kick you out! The first place prize is the same as the last place prize here! You're health is the priority and breathing is a pretty big part of being healthy...just sayin' :p Even if you decide that you don't want to participate in the challenge portion doesn't mean that you can't even post here. It is ALL about support and we're all in the same boat! The more support, the better!

Thank you, your so sweet. I appreciate your support, I really do. I'd love to stay for it is my only support in life. And it's amazing how much it all means.

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Usually I'm fighting to hold back decorating the house till Nov 1. But I've been so sick that I havent been able to this year and it's in 26 days, so theres not much use doing it, if I ever get better. I'd be putting them up just to take them down. (It takes me 3 days to decorate my house and tree) . I can't go Shopping because I cant be around germs yet. It sucks it's like I'm missing Christmas.

And somehow through it all I still need to lose weight. But with the pills I'm on there screwing with my water retention. Last Friday it said I gained 3 or 4 lbs. Now today it said I lost 3 lbs. Lol who knows by Monday (my weigh in day) I'll of gained 10 or lost 10 wouldnt that be so nice ( highly doubt that by the way lol). Hopefully this all makes sense. I only get a few hours of sleep a night for the last 2 months and that's all peaced together each night. Anyway thank you again. I do appreciate it.
    Take Care and have a great weekend
    Sharon
  • victorious55
    Daily Post Nov 29
    Track: Yes
    Cal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Sugar and Carbs within: Yes

3 Yes(es) is my daily mini goals. Also making sure that my carbohydrates and sugar micros are not over.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Reminder from Ashley that Sunday will start the December threads. Team threads are up for December if you want to post your intros.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773477/team-flab-u-less-december#latest
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: 11/19 Friday
    Calories: over-leftovers day...my belly hurts!
    Exercise: I got up out of this chair...that is gonna count today!
    Daily goal: To not go on the dead cart. Tomorrow-to also, not go on the dead cart.
  • mrsjar5311
    mrsjar5311 Posts: 514 Member
    29/11
    Weigh in day - 68.25kg. Not to bad I suppose.

Week 1 weigh in - 68.2kg
    Week 2 weigh in - 69.3kg
    Week 3 weigh in - 67.9kg

Calories: over by lots
    Exercise: 2 hour walk, 30 minutes weight training
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Daily post 11/28
    Track. Yes
    Cal. Over
    Exercise
    No
  • tina9572
    tina9572 Posts: 203 Member
    tina9572

week4
    PW : 209,2
    CW : 208,1
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Username: TypingToaster
    Week: November Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    PW: 305.3
    CW: 309.5

It may have been Thanksgiving, but I know I didn't eat enough to warrant gaining 4.2 pounds in a week. :/
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: November Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Sw: 170.8
    PW: 140
    CW: 139.6

I'll take that .4 loss after Thanksgiving!
  • mram3582
    Daily Post mini challenge weekly results:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 days)
    @victorious55

The Doing Just Flab-U-Less Crowd (Posted 4-5 days)
    @mram3582
    @12774
    @mrsjar5311
    @MamboRumba
    @JillyBT

The shhh....they're hunting wabbits! (Posted 1-3 days)
    @WA_Teacher
    @mrs1spy
    @nbbaby
    @Motiv8tedMom

On to a bright and shiny new month!! I'll see you guys in the December thread! GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!!!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hi everyone
    Sharon

If you are as religious as I am, then this is for you.

bp0raef9pn12.jpg

God will see you through. You are in my prayers. :)

@nbbaby I totally agree with @victorious55! Please stay and let us walk with you while you heal.
  • victorious55
    User name: Victorious55
    Week: November Week #4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 153.0
    CW: 152.4
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Daily post
    Track yes
    Cal under
    Exercise no