TRIMSTONES DECEMBER CHAT

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    rt93lpjubyct.jpg

Perhaps it's the piano teacher in me, but when this one came to me in preparation for putting together this Group Challenge, I just ran with it...each day will build on the other...hope you enjoy it and recognize the tune!

I'll post a new one each day this week, so start at the bottom and build your Activity Candy Cane! Post your comments and discussion in both your December Chatroom and in the Group 2 Challenge Chatroom that I just set up. Have fun and keep humming that tune all week!

Jessica
    Capt., Team TrimStones
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Sunday
    Week 2
    PW: 206.0
    CW: 206.0
    Too many Oreos and Fritos last night, undid the rest of the week.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL TALLIES FOR DECEMBER WEEK 1 ARE IN
    THIS IS HOW IT ALL PANNED OUT

i3g93b1leklv.png

0a1qoajwa2et.png

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.24%
    INDIVIDUAL % apple852hk 2.44%
    TEAM LBS LOST Fitness Warriors 11.8
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST ells_runs 5.0

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 32.4 POUND OR 0.13%!!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.24%
    2nd Fitness Warriors 0.22%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.15%
    3rd Weight No More 0.15%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Fitness Warriors 11.8
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 9.0
    3rd Shrinking Assets 7.0

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @apple852hk 2.44%
    2nd @ells_runs 2.27%
    3rd @amytriesww 2.13%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @ells_runs 5.0
    2nd @amytriesww 4.4
    3rd @apple852hk 4.0
    3rd @ConfidentRaven 4.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    renaegry
    megnolia82
    sarawilliams5889
    holmesp603
    eyezbydiana
    hope002
    Gadgetgirl259
    jedaschultz
    TheMrWobbly

vwfybm66zgjz.png
  • jessicakrall8
    In case there was confusion about my group challenge:
    its_cleo wrote: »
    Sorry I feel slow today, I don't get it. Are we supposed to do the task with the candy cane? I'm also not sure where the chat room is....

Sorry for the confusion, but I was thinking of the Christmas song, The 12 Days of Christmas, so I substituted the team name with each day. You're supposed to do the activity in the box on the first day, then on each of the other six days of the week, an additional activity will be added, climbing up the height of the candy cane...starts with a 20 minute walk and a drink to hydrate you...tomorrow activity will be posted in the morning.

Keep humming the tune as you walk...thought it would be festive...

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Steps
    Sat 12/7-9788
  • jessicakrall8
    WTG @DreaRN15 @KathynDes and @sarawilliams5889 for placing last week...great job!!
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Thanks @jessicakrall8 😊 well done all! Gotta love those early on losses 😋
  • keepmelean
    keepmelean Posts: 28 Member
    Steps:

12/5 = 10,631
    12/7 = 4,201
    12/8 = 6,767

• jessicakrall8
    sntm8c33v1w5.jpg

Here's your Day 2 activities...enjoy!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

Jessica
    Capt., TrimStones
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    SaraMakingChanges
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 214
    Current weight: 216
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    12/7 10,069
    12/8 10,145
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    12/7 - 1107
    12/8 - 4390
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
    @angmarie28 Sent you a PM and need a quick answer please...get back to me today if possible.

All: missing four weights for the week and need them before tomorrow morning to avoid NWIs.

@schlerin Haven't received any step reports from you all week...please catch up today if possible.

Walkers: Catch me up today on any white spaces...lots of stepping going on this week...awesome! :smile:

Hope ya'll had a great week! I was SO glad to see it close out...one more week until recital and I'm nearly burned out...looking forward to it being over on the 13th...the kids are all doing great and are excited, but I'm TIRED! Once I get past that event, I can start wrapping presents and really enjoying the holidays!

Jessica

I never did get a message?
  • angmarie28
    12/6-8,287
    12/7-6,818
    12/8-8,142
  • angmarie28
    Well that was an eventful weekend. Friday I took my dog to the vet because he was throwing up everything he ate for 3 days. The xray didnt show anything except gas, they did blood work, that came back fine. They gave him anti nausea meds and Barium to track in his system. at midnight they called saying after 9 hours the Barium still had not gone through him, and he had started to throw up and they wanted to ok to do exploratory surgery. At 6am they called, said He was doing well and good thing we did surgery as they had found a stuffed owl in his intestine :#. He was able to come home yesterday which was fun because we had freezing rain and roads were like a skating rink, I have studded tires and was slidding all over, it was crazy, so I had to pick him up, take my son to a birthday party, then pick up my son, take him home, drop 2 of my other kids off at diffrent a birthday party, go to the store for chicken and rice because thats the diet my dog has to be on for a week, so lots of driving on crappy roads. But my dog is home and doing well.

I did the exercise bike last night, and will tonight if I dont get into the garage to workout (we will see how cold it is)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Glad to hear your dog is going to be okay and that you made it around town @angmarie28.
  • angmarie28
    I quit buying salad makings because even though I like them, I never want them, haha
    5bjdet34irva.jpg
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Steps

Dec 6 - 13,422
    Dec 7- 14,160
    Dec 8 - 6,680
This discussion has been closed.