Options
    Do I post weigh in here?
    If so,
    Username: myfritzie
    Current weight: 226
  • myfritzie
    myfritzie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Guess I couldn’t find the right spot to post? Sorry!

Alyse WEEKLY WEIGH IN
    USER NAME myfritzie
    WEIGH IN DAY: Saturday
    WEEK#: 1
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 224
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 226
    WEEKLY STEP COUNT: 19501 (didn’t wear Fitbit 2days)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Dec 7
    ✅1. Steps > 7,500K STEPS 11,648
    ❌2. Net Carbs under 180 for the day
    ✅3. Veg/Fruit servings - 4 or more per day
    ✅4. Read at least one page in a book per day
    ✅✅5. Positive self talk esp. about my body/hair/face - it’s working!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Changing my goals

1. Steps > 4,000
    2. Calories under the day’s budget
    3. Read at least one page of a book day
    4. Write down at least 3 things that are better now that I am normal wt & daily exerciser.
    5. It’s a rough time with our cat, a procedure Fri with prep Thursday, and other stressful things. Do some self-care each day: 4-5-7 breathing, guided visualization, nature walk, warm bath, fun music, doodle, recite the Serenity Prayer, etc.

Thank you!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    STEP GOAL - 10,000
    12/09 - 5,628

Hahaha...not even close to goal! I watched documentary about breaking the 2 hour marathon barrier and the movie Brittany Runs a Marathon. Does watching other people move count for anything 😉🙃 I needed an off day. I kept to my calorie goal and thoroughly enjoyed doing a lot of nothing today. Back to lots of movement tomorrow.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Sunday, December - Week 2
    PW = 168.1
    CW = 162.9
    Way to go Nancy!!! 😊💃🏼😊💃🏼🌟🙌🏻
    cysg7mo2kiws.jpeg

I feel I did great this week! I had a new high step count and I stayed on track despite craving a lot of junk this week. I managed not to use my couple of minor injuries this week as excuses to eat or laze about. I did allow myself a full day off from activity when sick, but I didn't beat myself up over an inactive day.

As for tools, I think I have all of them that I need, I just need to not only use them, but use them properly. I've noticed that some days I will still struggle to drink enough, but I won't notice until too late. I have tools to keep track, several of them actually, but if I don't use them they aren't any help.

Great job taking care of yourself when you weren’t feeling well and not feeling down on yourself for inactivity at that time!!

Great point, having all the tools for success don’t help if we don’t use them. This applies to lots of things for all of us and a great reminder!😊 I want to thank you for all you do here!
    ld7xntc9kipa.png
    well let's see here....
    I'd give my week a solid 4.5... tons of room for improvement on the goals ....
    On Friday i saw my PTSD counselor and we decided that Greg need an accountability partner...someone who can stand up to me ... a person who is tactful enough yet strong enough to hold my feet to the fire....I am working on this as we speak and I will let you know if my choice comes to bear.

I hope your choice in accountability partners works out for you😊 I’m not to great at policing myself at times😊
    Gotta share something with my friends. Had an incident happen to me last night that is kinda bothering me.

Wife cooks a big dinner on Sundays and my boys and their families come over to eat with us. Which is pretty nice because they all work hard during the week, this is the only day we all get together. Anyways, the wife forgot a couple things and asked me to run to the grocery store. I knew Publix would be busy but I figured I could run in quickly and get out. They were busy, I grabbed a cart and got the needed items as well as a couple things I needed. Checkout lines were long, even the express line with 10 or fewer items. So I was in line behind a teenage girl that didn't have anything. I figured she was getting a candy bar or gum as we got closer to the cashier. Line was moving, she was next to check out when I heard a commotion behind me. Thee were at least 4 customer behind me when I looked back, and a man and his wife was asking everyone to move so they can get to their daughter who happened to be in front of me. Then I figured it out. The daughter was standing in line to reserve a place in line for her parents while they shopped. This did not sit well with me, so I expressed in an even tone that was not cool. We would all have to back out our carts because it's too narrow with the candy and magazine shelves for them to get by. So the guy took an attitude with me, and since I don't have a filter sometimes, I fired back harshly. This went on for a couple mins, I told him I've been coming to this same Publix for over 25 years and I have never heard of reserving a spot in a line while someone shops. He said it was common where he came from, blah blah blah.

Long story short, I didn't let him get in front of me and neither did the guy behind me who said nothing. The guy was yapping the whole time to his wife while he was behind us.

So, my question. Is this normal policy in some parts of our country to reserve a spot in line while you shop? It's really bugging me.

@jcgator, I’ve never heard of having someone save your place in line at the grocery store, it seems really rude to me. It sounds like they were really shopping too, not just a few items. I would have said something as well. A while back, I was in a line at Costco and I only had a few items. There was an elderly gentlemen right behind me with his cart and several others behind him. All of a sudden this man tried to just slip in front of me while talking on his phone that was on speaker- also rude in my opinion. I told him he couldn’t cut into the line, we had been waiting. He started telling the person on his phone call about it like I was wrong. I held my ground and he ended up going to the back of the line. Sorry you had that experience, hopefully the couple you encountered knows that doesn’t work in your area!😉

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    Dec 7 Sat
    Week 1 Goals:
    -25+g fiber daily ✔️ 27
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120oz+ 💦 daily ✔️
    -Log at least 40 min exercise daily✔️
    -Strength training 5/7 days ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️ upper body
    -7500 steps❌ 6575
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    My 3 year old grandson informed me that Santa won't come to my house if I don't put up outside Christmas lights. I told him that will be okay. This didn't sit well with him. "Well, Nana said Santa will be bringing some of my presents to Nana's house, so you better put up outside lights!" I haven't put up outside lights in over 15 years. But, I wouldn't want to upset Santa or my grandson.

xejma0g1tbjv.jpg

tvkqr5iiarmr.jpg

fcrmgila4e2a.jpeg

Your lights look great Jim and your grandson is precious!! One year we put a torn piece of red felt on the fireplace and our son was sooo excited- he’s 24 now.

You can also make reindeer food and put it in the front yard😊 Chex cereal, just crunch it up in a little ziplock and sprinkle it in your yard. And the birds will eat it.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    December 8:
    1. Eat 2-3 fruits per day ✔️
    2. Eat 3-4 vegetables per day ✔️
    3. Workout 20 minutes 5 out of 7 days this week
    4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day ✔️
    5. Get at least 5,000 steps per day ❌

Struggling. Our dear friend is in ICU and in his last days. We're not ready to let him go. I know nobody ever is. He's battled cancer for over a year when he was given a 3-6 month prognosis. He's such a fighter and it's so hard to see him in this condition. I was so hoping we would have one more Christmas with him. :frowning:
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNIN TEAM
    @jcgator2016 ...STEPS POSTED ...OUTSTANDING RESULT ON THOSE GOALS
    @SLIMN2016....STEPS POSTED ....OUTSTANDING RESULTS OF SUNDAY
    @myfritzie ..... WEIGH IN ADJUSTED ALYSE..NO WORRIES WE GOT YA
    @MadisonMolly2017 ....STEPS POSTED...WTG MADDIE WELL DONE
    @Shortgirlrunning .......STEPS POSTED...SOUND LIKE A NICE QUITE DAY....
    @tuffgirl19 ..................STEPS POSTED WTG ON HITTING YOUR GOALS
    @BonnieHosk85 ....SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND IT'S ALWAYS TOUGH LETTING THEM GO ... MAY HE HAVE CALMS WIND AND FOLLOWING SEAS .
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
    Christys03
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Week: 158
    Today’s Weight:157.4

Dec 7 goals....
    Protein 👊
    Carbs👊
    Water👊
    Exercise 👊
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week: Saturday

✅ Bible/journal/renew mind
    ✅ Exercise
    ❌ No late night snacking
    ❌ Track Food

✅👣Steps over 10,000 - 13,184
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Week 2
    12/9/19
    Previous Weight: 206.3
    Today's Weight: 205.4
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/8: 16,469

Had a nice walk with the dogs yesterday. Snow this morning so I expect to get some steps from shoveling! Then bitterly cold the rest of this week so going outside is going to be tough.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    BING BAM BOOM THE MONDAY WEIGH IN CREW IS ON POINT
    @christys03 ....OUTSTANDING RESULT FOR YESTERDAY... WTG ON THE LOSS
    @KDV12... STEPS POSTED.. WTG ON THE LOSS
    @runarml .... STEPS POSTED ERIN...WTG ON THE LOSS

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Motivation Monday!
    Share with us a picture, GIF, or quote that helps keep you motivated. To help you stay motivated also put this item in a place where you will see it regularly. Do you have a tip that helps you stay motivated? If so take a moment to share!
    Share with us a picture,
    THOMAS(TC) AND HIS FAMILY
    7yd5de4k0ded.jpg

quote that helps keep you motivated
    7l8jix4teym8.png

OUTSTANDING JOB KAI AT PUTTING THIS CHALLENGE TOGETHER

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    WELL NOT WHAT I INTENDED TO DO..CONSIDERING THE CRAP I WENT THROUGH PERSONALLY I AM GOING TO CALL THIS A WIN WIN
    lj18q17zpxhj.png

• Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I AM CALLING WEEK 1 CLOSED
    3509isnoizil.png
    pbea5jmxi117.png
    DECEMBER WEEK 1 RESULTS
    1ST PLACE...GADGETGIRL259........130,297
    2ND PLACE...RUNARML (ERIN).........120,546
    3RD PLACE...SLIMN2016 (NANCY)..105,550

e5txxxh3fgon.png
    WTG LADIES WELL DONE

AHH SNAP .. I FORGOT WEEK 4 NOV RESULT AND NOV MONTH RESULTS .. I WILL POST LATER TODAY
    SO SORRY FOR THAT OVERSIGHT ON MY PART
    G

This discussion has been closed.