One Day at a Time, One Meal a Day (ODAT-OMAD)

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Love love love nasi goreng ❤️
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Hey guys just in case you wuz wondering.. Chirlstmas is coming!
    eboe0t1b1rzs.jpeg
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG great pic!

So it is summer there now??
  • Abm4n
    Yes summer’s here big time lol 😂
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol. Santa at the beach. Nice.
  • Abm4n
    Progress report:

SW 91.0 kg
    CW 84.2 kg
    GW 81.0 kg

Overall was a good week I haven’t anything over the past month but I am in a good place and things are under control. I have cut back on ice cream and wine and beer. I would love to get down to 83 by Christmas but oh well slowly does it!
  • Abm4n
    x32yuybcbh56.jpeg
    inunpekvs3r1.jpeg
  • jadepearl
    You will get there👍 Keep up the good work❤️ You food looks yumny🤤🤤🤤 It's going to be horribly hot this afternoon, around 45 degrees C over here. 🔥♨️🔥♨️
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • jadepearl
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and your family <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Abm4n wrote: »
    Hey guys just in case you wuz wondering.. Chirlstmas is coming!
    eboe0t1b1rzs.jpeg

I would love to be there right now!!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Had to wave hello not just because you're a fellow Aussie but because what you wrote about wanting to share food and good times, and have something that's compatible with your values (being with fam, SO and friends is THE most important thing to me) is exactly what I'm after too. Plus, I love to cook and have culinary experiences. I have travelled to an overseas country on the strength of its cuisine more than once!

Enjoy your swimming hole. Wherever in Oz you are, it looks idyllic (and hopefully it still is with these fires).
  • jadepearl
    Just checking in to see if you are A-OK.
  • Brendalea69
    Me too, I hope you're ok <3
  • Brendalea69
    Check in soon <3
  • Abm4n
    Hi Morena, jadepearl and Brendalea and thanks for enquiring about how I'm doing. it's been a long time since I logged in or updated my thread. Reason I went away.... can't quite remember exactly but I've come back because I FINALLY met someone in Oz who is also interested in OMAD!!! I can't tell you how good that was because it's so important to feel like you're part of a community who share the same passions and ideas. So I met this friend a few months ago and told her about OMAD and she went away and tried it and had great success. SO much so that she lost a heap of weight and has kept it off for a long time. So it was me who put her onto it and now she has rekindled my interest in doing OMAD again.

I had got into some bad eating and drinking (alcohol) habits and had pretty much put back all the weight I lost eating healthy and LCHF and OMAD. :( So the first time I tried OMAD again was about a week ago and I lost 1kg in one day! Since then I have been pretty diligent about not drinking alcohol during the week and I have limited my intake to beer - no red wine :'(

I am feeling great and have started doing more exercise again. I had a few kilos about my target weight but not out of control by any means. I will try to keep active on this site again because it has been an important part of my education and helped me to reach all my weight loss and health goals in the past. So thanks again for asking how I've been. Great to be back!
  • Abm4n
    700g of roast pork ribs plus roast veggies and I still lost weight! i9x1m31389i5.jpg
  • Abm4n
    On this day I played social sport and didn't eat until around late afternoon and still didn't feel hungry at all during the day! I feel like I am coming home to what I love. It just needed me to connect with my friend who is eating OMAD. Hopefully, we might start a real-life OMAD meet up group.
  • Abm4n
    Just for the record, my name is Peter and I am 63 years old. I live in Queensland Australia and have been experimenting with LCHF and OMAD for about three or four years. I am currently 87kg = 192 lbs which is somewhere between my highest (92kg) and my lowest weight (79kg). My goal is to get back to 82 kg which means letting go of about 5 kg or about 11 lbs of fat.
  • Abm4n
    6nx9ph8akkn9.png