MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @mrmcgrath -- a small request!
    Can you make your official weekly weigh-ins clearer please? The best for those of us looking to fill in the spreadsheets quickly and easily if if you make the official weigh in a completely separate message from anything else.

Even if it says nothing more than "weigh in this week" or "weigh in week 5" or whatever week it is - and then your weight - that is fine! You don't need to include last week's or anything else, although it is fun if you do.

But please, make it a separate message so we don't have to search for it. Thanks!

Sorry I missed it @jugar ! I usually know what to look for but am battling a sinus infection, I wasn't all "there" yesterday and only I made a quick pass through the posts.
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Name: cleo
    Week: 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 157.6
    Current weight: 158

A little bit frustrated. I overdid it on New Year's but then I worked hard the rest of the week to get my cals back on track, so it's disappointing to see a gain. I just have not been able to lose any weight since the summer (and I gained back what I had lost at that point).

I'm grumpy today, but I will just keep at it and focus on the habits more than the scale.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Sunday Weigh in:
    PW: 252
    CW: 248

I had a couple slips up this week. BUt I think because the weather was nicer and I was able to get out and walk it helped. I'm very happy with the progress I made this week. I hope everyone else is doing well and I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Username: Motiv8tedmom
    Weigh-in week: Week 1
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    Todays Weight: 219.5
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I did not get near the activity in yesterday that I wanted. My husband stayed home sick and I chose to sit around with him. It was quality time that we don’t normally get with him when he goes to nights. Today, is normally a rest day but instead I will get up and get my workout in!

01/05
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 198.2
    Todays Weight 💥no weight in Sunday

Yesterday
    Calories: under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Macros: changed from % to grams. Carbs 15 over. Protein a tad low.
    Exercise:

Yesterday’s Fitbit/mfp stats:
    3019 steps. 5500 goal steps
    1.32 miles
    1977 burned calories
    0 active
    77 sleep score
    63 resting sleep
    1550 calories consumed

Macros by grams. carb 165g, goal >150g, fat 69g, goal 44-77g, protein 62g, goal 70g

Basic Goals
    30 active (heart rate driven) minutes: 0👎
    Complete food diary: 🎉
    Stay hydrated(more than 64 oz): 👎
    Stay below sugar goal: 🍭
    Meet fiber in range: 👎
    Daily self care: meditating, crafting, reading, etc. 👎
    Sleep: minimum 7 hours 👎

My vision for 2020:
    To find out who I am outside of “mom” since I will be an empty nester in the 5 months.
    To love me no matter where I am at in my journey.
    To pursue habits and hobbies that I will enjoy and that will enrich my soul.
    To focus on total health (mind, body, and soul)

Don’t let any one weigh-in dictate what I do.
    Choose to do the work.
    Choose to show up & do the actions.
    Don’t give up when you get your first bit of resistance.
    Stick to your habits no matter what. Ignore your ego and avoid complacency.
    Keep a connection with others who understand what this journey. Isolation is not helpful
    Don’t hide when weight gain happens. Assume it will. Share your truth, and don’t let your mind tell you no one will understand.
    Make up your mind that you are and will be successful.
    Accept that this is your struggle, and you will not be fixed. I will need to continuously manage my condition.

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    444whexm9hu9.jpg

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%
    INDIVIDUAL % @nbbaby 2.89%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 3.3
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @nbbaby 6.5

As a group we GAINED 1.1 pounds...
    TIME TO GET GOING!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.67%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.22%
    *gaining teams are not being recognized

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST

1st Weight No More 21.9
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 7.4

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @Freeglerock 2.39%
    2nd @twyla77 2.35%
    3rd @raleighgirl09 2.23%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @freeglerock 4.9
    2nd @timibotkin 4.8
    3rd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 4.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @tryingagain5
    @Luciicul
    @TheMrWobbly
    @reflectionsofme
    @nbbaby
    @schlerin
    @kmargut
    @jugar
    @Terytha

8tuuf8rthjwd.png
  • Beka3695
    Options
    8n3hx9j8bw95.jpg

DECEMBER IS OFFICIALLY IN THE DUST!!!!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.10%
    INDIVIDUAL % @nbbaby 2.89%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 3.3
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @nbbaby 6.5

uccxr6loksp9.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.97%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.77%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Weight No More 30.8
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 25.6

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @amytriesww 7.61%
    2nd @luciicul 7.23%
    3rd @kayla7303 6.44%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @amytriesww 15.7
    2nd @kayla7303 13.4
    3rd @Luciicul 11.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @raleighgirl09
    @KathynDes
    @wwood008
    @Freeglerock
    @aliciap0116
    @Terytha
    @kmargut
    @jedaschultz
    @matthewsfive

sigebl0wzilc.png
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I NEED HELP 😕

I've been trying unsuccessfully to add my name and habits to the spread sheet. Ive tried for several hours on two different devices and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

If I click on "name" my only options are to copy or share, no keyboard. If I click on the edit pencil I get 2 options "no thanks" which takes me back to square one and "use edit app" which leads to "no web page available". I can't figure it out
  • canzone777
    canzone777 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    @Jactop if you are on a mobile device, try just tapping the name box once, then look at the bottom of the screen where it says fx name. This is where you can edit your name. Hope it works for you!
  • Jactop
    Options
    canzone777 wrote: »
    @Jactop if you are on a mobile device, try just tapping the name box once, then look at the bottom of the screen where it says fx name. This is where you can edit your name. Hope it works for you!

I'll try that. Thanks
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the amazing win in December Slimpossibles!!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Sorry I made a mistake on my last weigh in
    Cw is 214
  • Beka3695
    Options
    CORRECTION

I did not edit the entire template for Week 5 and Grand Finale. Please see the OVERALL WINNERS below:

WEEK 5
    THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Weight No More 0.67%
    INDIVIDUAL % @Freeglerock 2.39%
    TEAM LBS LOST Weight No More 21.9
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @Freeglerock 4.9

DECEMBER FINALE
    THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Weight No More 0.94%
    INDIVIDUAL % @amytriesww 7.61%
    TEAM LBS LOST Weight No More 30.8
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @amytriesww 15.7
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee if it isn’t too late I would like to jump back in this month. I will leave my stats here in case I’m not too late to the party. Lol

Sunshinplace
    Opening weight 164
    Weigh Day Thursday

I hope you feel better soon.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Everyone Lose One Pound Per Week Month. Anyone with less than 10 pounds to lose can cut that to 0.5 pound per week, and anyone at maintenance should stay there. In other words, a completely, 100% GREEN month. No red numbers on the spreadsheet at all.

Are you excited!!! Let's do this Mission Slimpossibles!!! B)

inxj769qgjpk.jpeg

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I’m a little late to the party but happy to be back if you all will have me.

I’m Sharon, aka Sunshineplace. Thanks to my sister @Jactop I joined this group and WW in October 2018 and had great success for the first several months. Then life got in the way and I have not been consistent for a long time now. I so badly want to get back to how it was when I joined so here I am.

@TeresaW1020 please tell me more about beach body on demand. Where can I access this and is there a membership fee? I like Popsugar on YouTube. And to answer your question....YES, I’m with you to top the leaderboard!!

@dee_toronto welcome back!

@Jactop did you figure out the habits page? Every time I click the link I get booted out of MyFitnessPal and nothing happens. I’ll try again tomorrow.
  • Jactop
    Options

@Jactop did you figure out the habits page? Every time I click the link I get booted out of MyFitnessPal and nothing happens. I’ll try again tomorrow.

Yes but only from my laptop. I can't edit using my phone or tablet. It takes forever to load then when it finally comes up it does weird sketchy things.

Nice to see you back
  • Jactop
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi I'm Jackie. I'm 56 and live in Ontario Canada with my hubby of almost 30 years. We have a 22yr old son still at home and a 25yr old daughter who's getting married next year. I work part time in a little chocolate shop which makes it very difficult to stay away from sugar. I've been with this group for over a year. I dont post much but like reading what everyone else is up to.

This year I'm going to focus on consistency so I'm really loving the idea of the habit tracker. Plus it's hard to pass up a good challenge. Thanks so much @jagar for setting that up.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Sunday check in

Great day - beautifully sunshiny and had a great walk by the river, did the food prep. That went well - but I did it far later in the day than was ideal, next time I need to start earlier...maybe shop the day before instead of both shop and prep on same day? Had to clean kitchen in the midst of prep and dinner for tonight - and was so hungry during it! It'll get better, just need to to figure it out. Didn't get all the prep done, have to do Spanakopita triangles tomorrow and going to (hopefully) throw together the Oatmeal Muffins tonight so I can bake them in the morning. If all goes according to plan (please don't tell God or the universe that I made a plan!), then by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have enough food prepped for at least a week and maybe some for freezing. I'm excited to have a week of meals prepped and that it will be a mix and match kinda thing - to ensure variety. I have for cooked large batches on Sun/Mon for a long time and counted on leftovers for future days so I feel like I have kinda/sorta been doing food prep but this intentional plan seems better. Going to work to take it into the long haul. =>

Planned and Prelog 3 meals? yes, all three
    Times? B 1130a, L 4p, D 730p
    Non-planned eating and thoughts?
    Hunger? mostly a low hunger day except around meals that were delayed. was very hungry by late lunch - I was out shopping by the time I was hungry to eat lunch, waited for after shopping, I had an apple in the car waiting for me. Very hungry by dinner as prep went from 430-630 and i was petty hungry while waiting. I had some bites of the roasted veggies and accounted for them in the tallying for dinner.
    Things that went right? avoided grabbing chips or *kitten* in the store when i was hungry, did food prep for the week - it was late when i got home and i kept with my plan to do the prep
    Things that could be better? better food prep planning,
    Exercise? 3.15 mile walk by the river [steps logged the next day] (steps 04Jan2020 10,858)
    Sleep? 10p-845a [log the morning after]
    Pre-prepped meal? did the prep: Chicken Fajita Base, Roasted Veggie Base, quinoa, baked tofu nuggets (on deck for tomorrow: spanakopita triangles and oatmeal muffins)
This discussion has been closed.