TRIMSTONES January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,108 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Today is the first full day of my fast. Pray that these first few days of detox go by fast!!!!

I've often wished I could do a 24 or 48 hr fast, but I have to watch my blood sugars and if they drop drastically I'll pass out...what do you drink during your fasts @DreaRN15 only water or do you do fruit juices as well? Some of my friends do some sort of protein powder during their detox fasts, do you?

Thinking of you...avoid these stupid tv fast food commercials...they drive me insane!

Good luck!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited January 2020
    Options
    fk2943wr2izb.jpg

Everyone Lose One Pound Per Week Month. Anyone with less than 10 pounds to lose can cut that to 0.5 pound per week, and anyone at maintenance should stay there. In other words, a completely, 100% GREEN month. No red numbers on the spreadsheet at all.

It's not easy being green, but we got this!! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Arc130 Need your steps for 1/4 please so we can close out December. Thanks! JK
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on Sunday, but couldn’t get into here, until today. Man, I really hate troubleshooting digital stuff, gah! Anyhow, my scales said I’d dropped 9 pounds, but that’s just an anomaly...a lot of bloaty, liquid filled fat cells.shrunk by IF’ng....3rd day this week......and I WILL hit a plateau by week 4, so I’m just gonna ‘bank’ these for then.....outwit the gobots.....lol. Anyhow, hi to everyone....looking forward to being held accountable.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    Today is the first full day of my fast. Pray that these first few days of detox go by fast!!!!

I've often wished I could do a 24 or 48 hr fast, but I have to watch my blood sugars and if they drop drastically I'll pass out...what do you drink during your fasts @DreaRN15 only water or do you do fruit juices as well? Some of my friends do some sort of protein powder during their detox fasts, do you?

Thinking of you...avoid these stupid tv fast food commercials...they drive me insane!

Good luck!
    Jessica

No protein powder for me!! I'm doing a Daniel fast with my church, so that's no meat, bread, sweets or dairy for 21 days. Drink wise it's water or 100% fruit juice but it'll be mostly water for me since I wasn't big on fruit juices before this (too sweet).
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I weighed myself on Sunday, but couldn’t get into here, until today. Man, I really hate troubleshooting digital stuff, gah! Anyhow, my scales said I’d dropped 9 pounds, but that’s just an anomaly...a lot of bloaty, liquid filled fat cells.shrunk by IF’ng....3rd day this week......and I WILL hit a plateau by week 4, so I’m just gonna ‘bank’ these for then.....outwit the gobots.....lol. Anyhow, hi to everyone....looking forward to being held accountable.

@monaraehill2 I see your sign up weight was 250 so I'm putting in 241. Remember to report in and get used to our format. For you (even if reporting late or sending an IM to a Captain), that would be:

Monaraehill2
    Sunday Weigh-in
    PW: 250 (previous weight)
    CW: 241 (current weight)

Correct me if any of that is incorrect so I can fix the chart. It had been a couple of weeks since you registered, so 9 lbs is doable, but let me know if that's off a bit...

Thanks and great loss!
    Jessica
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 1
    Pw 147
    Cw 147
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,106 Member
    Options
    Happy News!

Some of you are aware that we had some big changes in the Fat2Fit leadership last month. I am thrilled to announce that we now have have two new Moderators:
    @Cafelelia (Lisa - co-captain of Team Weight No More)
    and
    @TeresaW1020 (Teresa - co-captain of Team Mission Slimpossible

Beka and I have been having a great time working closely with quite a few of the Captains through this transition, and it was not easy to pick only two people as new moderators. The New Year has brought us really large teams, but the energy is fabulous. Let's keep it all going - and a big thanks to Lisa and Teresa!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 218.4
    Current weight: 221.1
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    7266 steps today!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Steps
    1/5 10,556

Hey Jen...I've put you down for Steppers for Jan but I need your daily step goal please.
    JK

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/6 14,931
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 304
    CW: 304
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    Jan 6 - 5,276
    Jan 7 - 7,455
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    7266 steps today!

Sorry, need a date on this since the thread doesn't include date/time stamp
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    1/6-11,278
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    fk2943wr2izb.jpg

Everyone Lose One Pound Per Week Month. Anyone with less than 10 pounds to lose can cut that to 0.5 pound per week, and anyone at maintenance should stay there. In other words, a completely, 100% GREEN month. No red numbers on the spreadsheet at all.

Jessica

thats my goal this month. I have a body composition analysis on the 22nd or 29th (havent been told which yet) and i hope to be down another 3 lbs from today
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Monday people must fess up today!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    fk2943wr2izb.jpg

Jessica

starting.............now!
This discussion has been closed.