• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Monday Weight Check In

User name: dness1203
    Starting Weight: 322.3
    Current Weight 319.0

Kind of a slow start to the challenge but I’ll ramp things up this week for hopefully a better weigh in next week!

Three pounds is a great start. You are three pounds closer to your goal weight.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Sunday Check In
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - 35 minute swim

My Apple Watch died in my today and I am super bummed I was up to 400 days in a row hitting my move goal and now I will have to start over when I get a new one. Mine was pretty old and had been thinking about getting a new one anyways, I’m just sad it died before I did.

Monday Goals
    Stay under calories and whole30 compliant
    Attend Pole Fitness class
    Order my new watch

Hopefully your step count will be attached to your Apple ID, not the hardware. Fingers crossed for you.

It will count up to everything that synced, so about halfway through the day yesterday. After that it’s only steps if I had my phone on me, which is not much, but all the previous data is saved and I pick up my new watch today, so when I set up the new one it will pull in all my old data. The big bummer for me is that I was on a 400 day streak of hitting my activity goal, and now that is broken, I’ll have to start over with that one. I should be able to still hit my step goal this month though, and even if my watch is not counting my activity, my body still is 😊
  • panda4153
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    1/5 Steps= 12,665

Off to work for the first time in two weeks. Alarm clock scared a year off my life this morning! Have a great day everyone!

Happy Monday!! I hope it’s an amazing first day back!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

inxj769qgjpk.jpeg

Everyone Lose One Pound Per Week Month. Anyone with less than 10 pounds to lose can cut that to 0.5 pound per week, and anyone at maintenance should stay there. In other words, a completely, 100% GREEN month. No red numbers on the spreadsheet at all.

Let’s all crush the January Moderators challenge!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Monday Weight Check In

User name: dness1203
    Starting Weight: 322.3
    Current Weight 319.0

Kind of a slow start to the challenge but I’ll ramp things up this week for hopefully a better weigh in next week!

Fantastic job!! Way to go!!
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A little bit of a slow start to the step challenge.

Sunday: 8682 steps
    Monday (today):4098 steps

I worked nearly 11 hours today at my desk job. It's very busy this time of year and exercising is honestly the last thing I have time for this week
    I'm really focusing on keeping below my calories and eating clean with lots of veggies. I still want to see the scale go down!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In

Calories: over— gave in to some temptations at church tonight. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.
    Exercise: nothing other than walking at work.
    Water: success!

Tomorrow: get in a workout after work and stay under on calories.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Happy News!

Some of you are aware that we had some big changes in the Fat2Fit leadership last month. I am thrilled to announce that we now have have two new Moderators:
    @Cafelelia (Lisa - co-captain of Team Weight No More)
    and
    @TeresaW1020 (Teresa - co-captain of Team Mission Slimpossible

Beka and I have been having a great time working closely with quite a few of the Captains through this transition, and it was not easy to pick only two people as new Moderators. The New Year has brought us really large teams, but the energy is fabulous. Let's keep it all going - and a big thanks to Lisa and Teresa!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Monday Check in:

Calories: under
    Exercise: no gym, walk yes
    Water: yes

Tuesday’s goals
    1. Gym if feeling better
    2. Walk 60 minutes
    3. Continue to log everything and close diary

Woke up this morning feeling awful so I never made it to the gym. My granddaughters love to share their germs. At least I got my walking in. I hope everyone had an awesome Monday!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Downsizers Step challengers so far:
    1. @lindamtuck2018
    2. @Kres567
    3. @jennt817
    4. @kguin0323
    5. @hannahhooter
    6. @UTMom81
    7. @19shmoo69

4679 steps today. Migraine prevented me from doing much of anything.
  • panda4153
    Options
    Monday Check In
    Calories - Under
    Exercise- 90 minute Pole Fitness Class

Wins
    I got my new Apple Watch
    I did not have any major cravings today, and that always makes it easier to stick to my calorie goal

Tuesday Goals
    Burn 300 calories with exercise first thing in the morning
    Stick to whole 30 diet
    Official weigh in day

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    1/6 Step count: 8965
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • panda4153
    Options
    Username panda4153
    Past weight- 173.4
    Current weight - 172
    Week 1

I hope everyone is starting off a wonderful day!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! A new fitness tracker thread is up for the entire F2F group! If you are looking for more friends on your Fitbit, Apple Watch or other trackers, you can visit the link below to share your information. Please remember to state what kind of device you are using.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10778697/fitbit-apple-watch-fitness-tracker-users-share#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Don’t forget to check out the habit tracker

UPDATE! F2F's own Habit Tracker

Everyone on any team is welcome to use our habit tracking spreadsheet. The tracking starts on Sunday, but please go in and set up your name and list of habits before then if you can. Here is how it works:
    1. open https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
    2. go to the bottom, and choose your team from the tabs
    3. put your MFP use name in the column on the left (highlight "name" and type in yours to replace it)
    4. add up to five habits you want to track daily
    5. check the box when you do it!
    It is completely up to you to update your own tracking. Do it every time you finish, daily, weekly - however you want. Just be sure it is complete at the end of every Saturday so we can include this in the weekly winners circle!

Any problems? Message me @jugar or ask here and your Captains can find out!

This discussion has been closed.