Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    1/13/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 4,858
    Water: 80+

I slept really weird last night... and I'm paying for it today with a migrane, neck and back pain :( Im heading to bed soon so I can try to feel better! I haven't had much of a chance to answer back to all the great things happening in the group today! I will check with you all tomorrow and see what's going on :)

Hope you feel much better after a good sleep Christine x

@coral333 thank you. It doesn't hurt as bad, but it is still bothering me.... oh well, today will be better :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Kathi7501 wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm afraid I was not able to grab a weight before leaving for the airport yesterday. If you like, @cmhubbard92, you can use my weight from Saturday, which was 217, or wait til I get back and use Wednesday's weight.

In the meantime, I'm doing the best I can while traveling. So far I've erred to the side of too few calories rather than eating unhealthy foods and restricted the drinking -- and recorded it when I did. I'm fortunate in that there's a Whole Foods near my hotel so I've been walking over there for meals instead of eating out.

Haven't been able to exercise, but walking to and from the train stations, and around the conference and the airports has helped keep my step count higher than usual. And I still have the rest of the week to get regular cardio and other workouts in. All things considered, I'm happy with my choices and hope they show results when I get home.

I hope everyone else is having a great week!

Kathi7501
    1/12
    7,449 steps
    68 oz water
    Recorded food/under calorie budget
    no ex -- aside from lots of extra walking

@Kathi7501 I will leave that choice up to you. If you feel like submitting a weight tomorrow, feel free :) I will just copy last weeks over if you don't submit a weight for this week :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Monday January 13
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 60 minutes cardio and some weight lifting
    Water 9 cups
    Weigh in for this week ; 252.8lb

@mhassan160 great work this week! Nice loss!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    gboles79 wrote: »
    gboles79
    Week 2 weigh in 147

@gboles79 great loss!
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1/13
    Track everything: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise 30 minutes: yep, 36 minutes walking
    Steps: 12,011
  • kydztoi
    kydztoi Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Username: kydztoi
    Weigh in day- Tuesday Jan 14th
    Previous weight:240
    Current weight: 237.4

Mini challenge
    Stayed under calories:YES
    Exercise: 50 minutes bike
    Steps: 4796
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in day 153.2
    It’s taken me ages to get my head back in the game after Christmas. It’s made me realise I rely on routine and then discipline to keep going.
    The things that have helped get me focused again are: a taekwondo grading in 2 weeks, a tournament where I need to get into a weight category I’m not in yet (signed up for middleweight), a 10k the day before my tournament (so need to be fit and resilient) and picking up my wedding dress in 2 weeks.

I think having a challenge to focus on keeps me on track too.

You all look like you’re doing awesome work with the challenges. I’m afraid they’re not quite my kind of thing. What I’ve really enjoyed here is some conversation and interaction so I wondered if people would like some questions to encourage this?

If so I’d be interested to know: who made New Years resolutions and do you have a plan to achieve them? Have any resolutions fallen by the wayside and why?

Wishing you all a good week x

I love the idea of some questions @lozenger1984
    My new year’s resolutions are/were:
    Complete Yoga with Adriene 30 days to home (on track)
    Complete dry January - broke this one as my best friends and I went shopping for an engagement ring for her girlfriend and so we had some drinks to toast them
    Journal weekly - on track
    Get to a BMI of 27 in 2020

I did the yoga challenge a couple of years ago and really liked it!

Hopefully your journal king will get you that Bmi of 27 too!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #1(Sun Jan 5th to Sat, Jan 11th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @Murdog3t (7)
    @petrocoetsee (6)
    @zella132 (6)
    @kydztoi (6)
    @jmalderman (6)

Congratulations to our winners!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days

@thedestar (5)
    @P_mad (4)
    @kathi7501 (4)
    @Tracie_Lord (4)
    @HappyGrape (4)

Attempted:
    Simbersea (3)
    @nicoletime4me (2 )
    @nerdyprincess92 (2. )
    @mhassan160 (2 )
    @lmk02020 (2 )
    @richmondwriter (1)

Great job everyone! I loved the participation this past week. You are all doing awesome.

• brandi_84
    Options
    Kathi7501 wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm afraid I was not able to grab a weight before leaving for the airport yesterday. If you like, @cmhubbard92, you can use my weight from Saturday, which was 217, or wait til I get back and use Wednesday's weight.

In the meantime, I'm doing the best I can while traveling. So far I've erred to the side of too few calories rather than eating unhealthy foods and restricted the drinking -- and recorded it when I did. I'm fortunate in that there's a Whole Foods near my hotel so I've been walking over there for meals instead of eating out.

Haven't been able to exercise, but walking to and from the train stations, and around the conference and the airports has helped keep my step count higher than usual. And I still have the rest of the week to get regular cardio and other workouts in. All things considered, I'm happy with my choices and hope they show results when I get home.

I hope everyone else is having a great week!

Kathi7501
    1/12
    7,449 steps
    68 oz water
    Recorded food/under calorie budget
    no ex -- aside from lots of extra walking

If you have done 20+ minutes of extra walking I would count as exercise. :smile:
    Great job making healthy choices away from home. I hope you have a great week.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    1.12.20 Sunday: no

1.13.20 Monday
    Exercise: yes 60 Zumba
    Food challenge: yes

• brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh in day 153.2
    It’s taken me ages to get my head back in the game after Christmas. It’s made me realise I rely on routine and then discipline to keep going.
    The things that have helped get me focused again are: a taekwondo grading in 2 weeks, a tournament where I need to get into a weight category I’m not in yet (signed up for middleweight), a 10k the day before my tournament (so need to be fit and resilient) and picking up my wedding dress in 2 weeks.

I think having a challenge to focus on keeps me on track too.

You all look like you’re doing awesome work with the challenges. I’m afraid they’re not quite my kind of thing. What I’ve really enjoyed here is some conversation and interaction so I wondered if people would like some questions to encourage this?

If so I’d be interested to know: who made New Years resolutions and do you have a plan to achieve them? Have any resolutions fallen by the wayside and why?

Wishing you all a good week x

My resolution is to find that routine and discipline. That is truly where I am struggling. Once routine goes I forget to hold on to discipline.

• brandi_84
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Ughhh.... I had a bad weekend. Sorry I haven't posted. Went out of town with one of the kids to a sports meet... ate out a lot and sat in a gym all day. My challenges are all messed up and ughh... just ughhh...

@sarahannsuarez I'm sorry you had a bad weekend. I hope you will have a better week/end.
  • brandi_84
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mini Accountability Challenge for NerdyPrincess92

10th Jan

Logged: yes
    Under cals: yes!
    Exercise: no not really, a short walk (15min) to the pharmacy
    Water: 5 glasses.

Thoughts: so I avoided the chip saga. This cold is really hanging around and has settled on my chest so I convinced my sister to make chicken and vegetable soup for us tonight. It was bloody lovely (as always, it's on of her best dishes) though I had no idea on cals so have guessed. I tried to over-estimate the calories but no idea to be honest.
    I weighed this morning as I couldn't wait, but will weigh again properly in the am and update my weight :smile:

Made it through the first full week back at work - very much looking forward to a lie in in the morning!

@nerdyprincess92 Chicken and vegetable soup does sound like a much better meal for a cold. I hope you are feeling better this week.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    1/13
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Steps: 8,369
    Exercise: yes - 60m weightlifting
    Water: yes, 68 ounces
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Mon Jan 13th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min Focus T25 Alpha Cardio
    Water: 90oz
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2020
    Options
    1/14/20
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 9,429
    Water: 80
    Planned & followed: yes
    30min exercise: yes
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    kydztoi wrote: »
    Username: kydztoi
    Weigh in day- Tuesday Jan 14th
    Previous weight:240
    Current weight: 237.4

Mini challenge
    Stayed under calories:YES
    Exercise: 50 minutes bike
    Steps: 4796

@kydztoi awesome loss!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tuesday January 14
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 60 minutes walking at the treadmill
    Water 8 cups
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 14
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 201)
    Exercise- yes ( 30 min Low impact HIIT workout)
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 01/14
    Exercise: yes - training with PT
    Steps: 4282
    Water: 85
This discussion has been closed.