Pw: 228.6
    Cw: 227.2

Hope its not too late!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    caloricus wrote: »
    @AB0215 I already posted my weight yesterday. You commented that it was a nice loss above.

Here it is again though:

Username: caloricus
    Week: January, week 2
    Friday
    PW: 155
    CW: 153

@caloricus Sorry! I forgot to enter it! And I though I saw it, but couldn't find it again, thank you!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    January week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 247.6
    CW: 245.4

Feeling good about this loss. Logging my weight in several times a week seems to help as I can see the results of my efforts as well as the consequences of eating too much, not getting enough exercise, etc. I'm looking froward to getting back to where I was 6-9 months ago (about 5 pounds less than now), then continuing to lose by managing stress in a healthy way and not using food as an escape.
  • AB0215
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    January week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 247.6
    CW: 245.4

Feeling good about this loss. Logging my weight in several times a week seems to help as I can see the results of my efforts as well as the consequences of eating too much, not getting enough exercise, etc. I'm looking froward to getting back to where I was 6-9 months ago (about 5 pounds less than now), then continuing to lose by managing stress in a healthy way and not using food as an escape.

@walk4today One of the things I've noticed is that accountability really does help, and not necessarily with others, but with yourself. You have to be honest with yourself, and sometimes that is all it takes. Great job!!
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    So true! Thanks.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

What does everyone do with their earned exercise calories? Do you eat them?

@KT4everFree I really can't recommend eating back those calories. One big reason why I don't is that they're estimates and are generally very over estimated and if you eat them back, you will likely over eat because of the over estimation. And I look at it as a bonus, anything you burn over what you planned to is just less fat on your body...which is really the goal anyway.

I have written this response and re-written it 3 times now, trying not to give too much information on a somewhat simple question.
    The bottom line is that for the first 2.75 years of my journey I did not pay any attention to those exercise calories, but now I am looking at them a bit differently because of my current situation so for most people what I am currently worried about won't apply since I am a competitive weightlifter and fuel for my body matters and my weight also matters.
    AB0215 wrote: »

What does everyone do with their earned exercise calories? Do you eat them?

@KT4everFree I really can't recommend eating back those calories. One big reason why I don't is that they're estimates and are generally very over estimated and if you eat them back, you will likely over eat because of the over estimation. And I look at it as a bonus, anything you burn over what you planned to is just less fat on your body...which is really the goal anyway.

I have written this response and re-written it 3 times now, trying not to give too much information on a somewhat simple question.
    The bottom line is that for the first 2.75 years of my journey I did not pay any attention to those exercise calories, but now I am looking at them a bit differently because of my current situation so for most people what I am currently worried about won't apply since I am a competitive weightlifter and fuel for my body matters and my weight also matters.

Thanks, I don’t eat them. I was just curious what everyone else did. I’ve been using th MYZONE when I exercise to see my heart rate and effort level as well as calories burned.

Thanks for the info
  • AB0215
    Options
    AB0215
    January Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 135.7 lbs
    CW: 138.5 lbs

I am very not happy about this, but have only myself to blame. The reality is I am currently trying to forgive myself for letting go of my goals and eating my feelings, but that isn't coming easy. Also, it's forced me to be honest with myself and realize that I need to adjust my goals in the first place because I've reached a point where I am working less towards actual weight loss and more towards body recomposition and that will likely mean that my weight loss will slow a bit and I need to be okay with that but that's been hard too. I do think that the bottom line is I need to be okay with where I am at now and move forward from there.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: No
    Goal for today: I am still sick so, I need to use my second pass for the exercise portion but I am keeping track and watching my calories.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Saturday

Track ✔
    Calories ❌
    Exercise❌

All day......snow, sleet, rain.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Did a little extra on top of the gym, walked my beautiful dog in the snow, so peaceful. 😊
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Upper body
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday week 2

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise Kettlebell

Comments besides my Kettlebell Workout I was on my feet straight for 9 hours. I was helping my nephew sell his ebikes at an RV show.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Digger61
    Sat week 2
    PW 214
    CW 213
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 thank you! Ya I think I need to start journaling I think that would help. Also with the overtime issues it's alot easier to buy some ramen then to stick with keto. It was a bunch of things all at once and I lost it. But funny thing is I haven't felt as good as I have then when I was on keto. I had so much energy on keto and now I can barley get through the day. I'm starting keto again monday. Also yes running use to make me feel so much better but I'm a heavey smoker and get horrible him splints Everytime I start running. I literally just invested 120 in a new vape to try and stop smoking! Only bought 3mg nicotine juice so I can try to stop with the Mony save on smoking ( around 50 or more a week) I want to put twords keto! I'm trying I know my biggest obstacle is me and I'm standing in my own way! It's so hard to change how u think! But I want this I really do! I've literally been having nightmares where I get really fat lol. It's hard to understand how I'm a control freak and the one thing I could have actual control over is the one thing I feel I have no control over. I'm tired of beating myself up all the time and tired of feeling like I'm nothing if I'm not thin. I think I have a really messed up idea of what my worth is in this life. I honestly feel that the thinner and better looking you are the more worth you have and that's not what I believe but that's how I see life and I wanna change that. I wanna be healthy and happy and have energy. I hate that I feel I got the bad genes in my family I'm the biggest one and I feel nothing but jealousy when I'm around my siblings and see the thin and beautiful and I start to have anger twords them for it. It's not fair to them it's not right and I know it's a problem with me not them. I just can't help but to see them and feel like I'm not worth as much cause they a look better then me. It's hard to cause I come from a family of addicts and I'm the only one that's not so I get this chip on my shoulder of " oh well you wouldn't look like that if it wasn't for the meth" i know that's wrong of me but I feel like I try so hard to do everything and everything just seems to happen for them through other people and then I feel like the only reason that is is because they are thin and beautiful. I know sharing l this may make me seem like a bad person but I'm not ifs just something I struggle with and maybe by sharing it on here maybe people can relate or share how they over came that. I just want this year to be me at my most honest point. I'm so full of love and compassion but I feel like I'm not worth as much as someone who has a smaller Jean size as me. I recognize that it's an issue with me and I want to change. I'm looking into therapy but not sure I can afford it. All I know is I want to do better and be better and bring more into this world and it starts with me.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Jan Wk 2 - Sat, 1/18

Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: 50 minute hike
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    KIn59vara
    PW- 164.6
    CW- 165.6

I know it is my fault...... great all week then yesterday not so much!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn: 8277

My calories were good but not my steps yesterday and I ate late last night which impacted my weight.
  • galeroke
    galeroke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    galeroke

January Week 2

PW 262.1
    CW 261.5
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Sunday Team!

We have a lot of weigh ins today!