• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hang on girl, you got this!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ I will just keep going...slowly but surely 😊
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ Going to hang on tight for this bumpy ride🤗
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you ❤️ Gonna hang in there for sure😊
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    GW : 52kg
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg

Hello there OMAD-ers 😘

It's about 1. 25am here and am still doing housework. There's always housework when you have 4 people in the family and 2 of them are kids/teens. 👪😂

OMAD - 2pm. Total calories was 1048.
    Exercise - Zumba 30 mins & sumo squats 10 mins
    Liquid - 1 pot green tea, diet soda and 2L water.

I am wondering if I drink homemade bone broth outside my OMAD window, does it consider I broke my fast?

My kids wanted donuts again and we made this together.. some Mummy, Son & Daughter bonding😘😍👪

wkw415hsf489.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend you guys❤️
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ohhh they look yum!

I’ve done so much reading in the last few days that I can’t remember where I read or heard it, but I think it was a yes, because of the proteins in bone broth. Unless you’re a diabetic, in which case it’s a handy thing to have during the day.

EDIT: Found it! It was Jason Fung who said it. I'm sure I heard it in a podcast, though - something like what to drink while you're fasting.
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you <3 Yes, after reading your post, I looked for Dr Fung's write-ups. I guess if I am really hungry and nothing works, then I will just have a bowl of broth which is below 20 calories.
  • jadepearl
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg

Good morning OMADers <3

I know I am crazy but I just need to finish folding my laundry. Its about 1.50am here and little old me still doing housework. I guess it hard to work and be a Mom. Oh well, at least I have you guys here and me post my silly thoughts in the wee hours in the morning.

We went to a bigger town to do grocery and as always, our family of 4 orders the McDonald's Family McValue meal as its the cheapest...roughly $6.80 per person and the kids have their large chocolate milkshakes. Its much cheaper than eating in other places where we will be paying $12-$16 per person. Kids love fast food...so no problems :)

OMAD - 1.45pm. Total calories was 1040.
    Exercise - Zumba 20 mins and Cardio Kickboxing 20 mins.
    Liquid - 2L water, coke from McD, diet soda and 1/2 pot green tea.

Oops, my DD just got up. Gonna sign-off now.

Have a wonderful Monday, you guys <3

• Morena_2020
    Wow... so, so close. You’re doing great - and bonus points for doing it with kids!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Slow progress is still progress. You're doing amazing!

My kids love McDonalds and right now.. it's like the cheapest place to eat at if we get them anything. 3 happy meals=$12 plus they get a toy (that they'll forget about an hour later). Plus... it's pretty delicious. I don't care what anyone says :P lol SIGH.... darn tasty french fries
  • jadepearl
    Thanks @Morena_2020 & @LiLee2018 <3
    Yes, McD is much cheaper than other food around and with McD, the kids never complain especially when they can get their upgraded Large Choc Milkshakes..lol
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg
    23 Jan - 55.2kg

Good afternoon OMADers <3

As you can see...I am hovering at 55.1-55.2 :(:(:( Tried eating more yesterday just to trick my body..well, the body tricked me back :( Oh well, I will just hang on to my little wagon and soldier on. We are in Summer right now and guess what we are wearing, Autumn clothes as we are currently at 12°C (roughly 53°F).

I notice that whenever I use my mobile phone, I tend to make so many spelling mistakes. My apologies for all that. Furthermore, I can never find the edit button to click to edit on the phone but I can find it when I use my PC. I am just not that IT savvy. :(

Yesterday (Wed)
    OMAD - 1.00pm. Total calories - 1408.
    Exercise - Zumba 45 mins
    Liquid - 2L water, 1/2 pot green teat and 1 diet soda.

Today:
    OMAD - 1.00pm. Total calories - 998.
    Exercise - Zumba later in the evening
    Liquid - 1 hot milo, 1L water...hopefully by tonight, I can get in 2L water min.

This week will be a challenge for me as the whole family is going down for a family gathering to celebrate CNY and our National Day. Don't really know what the family will be having but Mom said its going to be something different as this year its 2-in-1. We shall see what's the surprise... lol

Its good that we are having a lot of rain now as it helps so much <3

Have a wonderful day, you guys <3 Lets OMAD on <3<3<3

• Morena_2020
    jadepearl wrote: »
    As you can see...I am hovering at 55.1-55.2 :(:(:( Tried eating more yesterday just to trick my body..well, the body tricked me back :( Oh well, I will just hang on to my little wagon and soldier on. We are in Summer right now and guess what we are wearing, Autumn clothes as we are currently at 12°C (roughly 53°F).

You're in Oz too? Ach - THIS WEATHER. I don't begrudge the rain, but it's so weird - particularly when a couple of days ago I received an emergency warning for my area for both bushfires and flood!

Your body isn't giving the last few kg up easily, is it? Plateau, or maybe this is its own idea of a good weight? Personally I have no idea, but totally admire your pluck and persistence here.

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I think you are doing great....It will come off soon!!! Just keep doing whaat you are doing!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Just keep it up girly! I know not seeing the scale move down is discouraging, but you're doing so amazing still!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I've said it before but I'm going to say it again "122 pounds for your height is perfect so stop being so hard on yourself" <3
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2020
    Good afternoon OMADers ❤️

It's CNY Eve today and as always our little family will have our own reunion lunch/dinner before we have a big one with all our families and relatives. So, it's. free day for me today. Mom didn't join us as she's already down in Mel with her siblings.

Here's our reunion lunch and it's around 1200 calories including 100g Peters ice cream. For this year, our reunion lunch consists of chicken spring rolls, money bags, hotpot with assorted steamboat combo, fish fillet, grilled chicken and grilled beef (korean style), hard boiled eggs and deep fried banana with ice cream as dessert.

Here's some photos of our little lunch:

4xaxd51mu1dv.jpg

redm4teghuxi.jpg

09p1jvo15mb3.jpg

xnd13br24noa.jpg

Now that I have finish my OMAD, I hope that I will be able to zumba later on.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend ❤️
  • jadepearl
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you <3 Yes, from OZ too. Wow, getting emergency warning for your area for both bushfires and flood? Are you in QLD or NSW? I have hypothyroidism and that makes it hard for me to loose weight :(
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 <3, @LiLee2018 <3 & @Brendalea69 <3 I know I might be tiny in your standard, but I am like a huge cow in my family and relatives standard. I am not even trying to get down to the 1st GW 50 which I was aiming for when I first started as DH and my Doctor said that 52kg is fine and they are seeing my collar bones already...lol. I will just take it slow and get back down to 52 and maintain. Did it before and can do it again :)
  • Morena_2020
    jadepearl wrote: »
    @Morena_2020 - Thank you <3 Yes, from OZ too. Wow, getting emergency warning for your area for both bushfires and flood? Are you in QLD or NSW? I have hypothyroidism and that makes it hard for me to loose weight :(

Yay! Looks like there's a few of us here! I'm in outer Melbs, but on the edge of Gippsland, so it's kinda crazy.

You must have motivation of steel because battling hypothyroidism is hard work! Hats off - you're doing amazingly well.

And your "little" lunch looks soooooooo good!