WAISTAWAYS January 2020 Chat

Replies

• EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 542 Member
    Steps: 4,320 I hope your day has been better, @micki48.
    @bunnybuns1111 I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m also sorry it’s so hard on your dad.
    Have a great weekend, y’all!
    Sleep well.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    @bunnybuns1111 Thanks! She does think it’s a bakers cyst. I’ve had 2 scopes done on that knee in the past. Had a meniscus tear. I had a cortisone injection in November and it did help. Sometimes they last quite awhile. I hadn’t heard of gel injections. I’ll have to ask about them. Thank you!!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 974 Member
    @lovethyneighbor You poor thing! That sounds terrible. I hope you can get some relief soon.

@bunnybun1111 So sad to say goodbye. I hope you have many fond memories that warm your soul and brighten your days.

@micki48 Glad you and the family are hanging in there and supporting each other.

Connie, such a bummer about the knee. Maybe some sit and be fit for you. I'm sure that is not what you had in mind unfortunately.

Hang in there everyone! This to shall pass ♥️
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Matthewsfive
    PW 179.4
    CW 179
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 3
    PW 192.8
    CW 192 🙂

Friday steps 8225
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    @Micki48 Steps
    Wed 13,013
    Thurs 12,101
    Fri 12,216
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,354 Member
    @lovethyneighbor tried benadryl gel? also found biofreeze helps with itches. I am literally a bug magnet and those work wonders.

@jugar how do I find that routine tracker? started it and can't find my way back, plss & thx
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    Happy Saturday!

I think I have caught up on all the news and weigh-ins. Some really good losses, and only tiny gains - so we're on track for a better week than last week.

Still due for Friday-Saturday:
    @mrsjar5311 - I hope the new job, house search, and getting ready for surgery are going OK! Sounds like the whirlwind, so if you need a week off, no worries... :heart:
    @ann_1403 - don't forget!!
    @mbutler2013 - hoping to see you!
    @lovethyneighbor - it's jeans day I hope :smile:

And late from Sunday and Tuesday - hope you're still with us! Post a message, a weigh-in, anything!
    @jfp420
    @mrslrucker

I know life gets really busy, but it is important to do this for yourself - that feeling of really making a difference is worth the effort! With all the homeschooling, buying houses, taking care of parents and kids (and grandkids!), working, it is seriously impressive. But it still helps to add a tad of planning, and a big pinch of commitment to your own health - weight loss and fitness don't happen by wanting it. Go team! Another week is almost done.
  • jugar
    cory17 wrote: »
    @lovethyneighbor tried benadryl gel? also found biofreeze helps with itches. I am literally a bug magnet and those work wonders.

@jugar how do I find that routine tracker? started it and can't find my way back, plss & thx

Here it is!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
  • mbutler2013
    mbutler2013 Posts: 5 Member
    @jugar my weight for Friday was 202.8
  • jugar
    edited January 2020
    @jugar my weight for Friday was 202.8

thanks!! GREEN!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 974 Member
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend. One of my kids woke up at 4 AM with a really high fever. Took him in to urgent care and he has influenza A. Luckily he doesn't seem too bad and it's been nice to just be home and watch over him. Got in some workout time on the pilates reformer and the stationary bike.
  • jugar
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend. One of my kids woke up at 4 AM with a really high fever. Took him in to urgent care and he has influenza A. Luckily he doesn't seem too bad and it's been nice to just be home and watch over him. Got in some workout time on the pilates reformer and the stationary bike.

Oh dear - that is never any fun. You got some exercise somehow -- wear the tiara!!!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 751 Member
    Do we need to sign up for each month competition or will we continue since we're already in?
  • jugar
    deniners2 wrote: »
    Do we need to sign up for each month competition or will we continue since we're already in?

You do not need to sign up again - once you're in, you are automatically moved from month to month unless you stop posting, ask to be removed, or otherwise make it clear you are no longer interested. You're stuck with us! Good going!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    edited January 2020
    deniners2 wrote: »

You do not need to sign up for February since you’re already on the team. Just post your weight and the last weigh in for January will be your starting weight for February. Also look for a new February thread. @jugar will post a link here and invite you to hop on over to the February thread when it’s up. If you want to change your weigh in day, let us know.
  • jugar
    Well, it is time for
    q2kiw8i7pbf9.jpg

Still due for Friday-Saturday:
    @mrsjar5311
    @ann_1403
    @mbutler2013 Thanks!
    @lovethyneighbor
    @jfp420
    @mrslrucker

I hope these are submitted in time for tomorrow morning's tallies! Go go go!
This discussion has been closed.