TRIMSTONES January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    My husband wanted Dairy Queen tonight, I had to run to work and pick up my daughters anti biotics i forgot there, so took my husband and kids to DQ, it about killed me, but i didnt have anything. Came home and has a fiber one caramel nut bar instead.

Well done! Resisting joining my husband in the endless pile of treats he chomps down (without ever getting fat - grrrr) is the hardest thing for me. The other day he was eating a mountain of chocolate and singing about it. Literally singing! Give me strength!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Steps 1/27 = 14,703
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 202.1
    CW 200.3
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tues Weigh-in
    PW: 303.7
    CW: 302.4
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    My husband wanted Dairy Queen tonight, I had to run to work and pick up my daughters anti biotics i forgot there, so took my husband and kids to DQ, it about killed me, but i didnt have anything. Came home and has a fiber one caramel nut bar instead.

Well done! Resisting joining my husband in the endless pile of treats he chomps down (without ever getting fat - grrrr) is the hardest thing for me. The other day he was eating a mountain of chocolate and singing about it. Literally singing! Give me strength!

That's just WRONG!!! I think that would automatically assign someone to kitchen clean-up duty! LOL...

RESIST!!!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    j56ju2v7tdz4.jpg
    jugar wrote: »
    Please welcome two more new members for February!

@KCJen and @skrowe88

Go Trimstones!

Welcome to the newbies!!! We love new people!! :smile:

Take a minute and introduce yourselves!! We hope you'll like our little family! I'm Jessica, one of the captains, the other being @mulecanter . He's around here someplace! I've been here for two years and will tell you that you've joined a great group of people! Very caring, helpful and supportive...so we'd love to hear a few things you've done so far in your journey and a couple of goals you hope to achieve...

Again, welcome! We're looking forward to celebrating many milestones with you!

Take care!
    Jessica :smile:
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Remember to keep it GREEN and push hard to finish this month stronger than when you started!

l05zvf9n6jvi.png
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/27 18,199
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @KCJen welcome to the team. Lots of us are losing the same weight again so you are not alone. I'm a Vikings fan and still smarting from the 1970 Superbowl IV loss to KC--but I'm not one to hold grudges of course. I'm agnostic about this weekend :#
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter In the words of Darth Vader "I find your lack of faith disturbing" ha ha ha ha Go Chiefs!!

All joking aside, thank you for the welcome! I should mention that I am also a Star Wars fan as well.

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options

Ugh, my husband usually doesnt bring that sorta crap home, and when he does, I tell him to put it in his truck and eat it at work, lol.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team @KCJen. Go Chiefs! I'm a fellow Jen or Jennifer rather in the KC area. Small world.
  • Emmajhare
    Options

That's just WRONG!!! I think that would automatically assign someone to kitchen clean-up duty! LOL...

RESIST!!!
    Jessica :smiley:

I explained to him that it was taking all my willpower to refrain from eating the chocolate so I didn't have any left to keep from strangling him if he carried on with the song!

In all honesty he was just happy about eating chocolate (aren't we all?) and as a perpetually skinny person he just didn't realise how hard it is to diet. After poking a PMT lion with a sharp stick I think he is now fully educated on the matter! Lol.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    1/27-6,434
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Welcome to the team @KCJen. Go Chiefs! I'm a fellow Jen or Jennifer rather in the KC area. Small world.

Wow, small world :)
  • Emmajhare
    edited January 2020
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »

I am trying to learn the Samsung health app as well, and want to see how to connect my Samsung S10 Health App to the MFP app. So if anyone has any pointers on either the Samsung health app and the MFP App/Website, I will be greatly appreciative of the help!

Welcome @KCJen! To link your Samsung health app to MFP you go to the MFP apps and devices menu and sync it. You can also link steps through the MFP steps menu. Let me know if you need any further tips as I've got mine linked.
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I only fasted twice last week but still came in under 10,000 calories. I also exercised 3x and am upping the length of workouts this week. Sadly, my body is NOT getting the message to my hindbrain, so stuck at 238, which is just about what i expected. sigh. 10,0000 steps yesterday and fasted. Wouldn't it be nice if we lost a lb for every 10,000 steps? i can dream, can't i? lol
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sunday 1/26-10873
    Monday 1/27-11660
This discussion has been closed.