TEAM: Run Track Minds (February)

Options

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Username: Minion_training_program
    Week: Thursday, february week 1 (06-02-2020)
    Previous weight: 99,3 kg / 218,92 lbs
    Current weight: 99,5 kg / 219,36 lbs

Track: Yes

Calories: 2000 a day without exercise and eating back between 50-80% of my exercise

Under or over calories on weekly basis: I could have done better obviously, but i was away for the weekend, in a hotel with my wife. And thus eating out on saturday and sunday. Also heaving breakfast in hotel, and i am a huge fan of breakfast and can eat almost endlessly, i knew i probably had hit the 2000 calories alone at breakfast.

Luckily there was a fitness room there and a swimming pool, so after breakfast my wife had to go away for a meeting, and i still had a few hours left and went to workout in the hotelgym for 60 minuts and went swimming for another 20, my total calorie burn was around 1000.

So i at least had some room for food again. I skipped lunch because of the heavy breakfast but went out for dinner. I did walked about 20K steps that day as well. The day after i did gain weight, but only 1,5 kg, which is not much, considering, i normally weigh heavier on monday anyway, and somewhat between 0,5-2 kg heavier, and that is when i eat at home.

The day after i almost lost all of it again, leaving me around 99,8 kg. So now being at 99,5 kg isn't that bad i think.
    No dinners planned coming week, so hopefully being down again next weigh-in

I think it's important when you gain weight, when you plan on losing that is, that you know why you have gained. Be aware of what you do.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! We are missing the following weigh-ins so far this week:

And we need weights from the following for today's weigh-in:
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    CrystalEssex
    Week 1
    Thursday
    PW 104.9
    CW 106.2

I'm feeling a little bloated today. Hoping that's the weight gain. I've been doing good!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: none
    Day: did good today, feel like I’m back under control. Feels like my eating habits are just becoming things I like instead of having to make conscious effort to pick better things

Edited to add: I also hit 2 big milestones today! All 3 of my wedding rings fit for the first time in years AND I’ve officially lost 15% of my starting weight!
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Day: I had full intentions of working out today however It took an hour longer than usual to get my children to bed and now I'm exhausted ...
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories (goal 1500): 1800
    Exercise: yes strength!
    Today: frustrating!
    Daily Success: crushed my workout, had healthy snacks to eat, didn't get ice cream at Costco
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Fri weigh-in
    PW: 179.5
    CW: 180.5
    URGH
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Username: kyoung1908
    Week # January 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 216 0
    Current Weight: 215.4

This is my first post since the February challenge started. I'm so excited that I was able to be January's Biggest Loser. It gave me the motivation to keep on going. This month I'm looking to lose 6 lbs. Happy February everyone! Let's reach our goals for the month!!
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday (Feb 06)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): Under = liquid diet for colonoscopy prep
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 27
    Activity: Shoveled Snow
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 6

Thought From My Day: IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS
  • mickeyspaz312020
    Options
    User name mickeyspaz312020
    Week Jan 4
    Weigh in day Thursday (I did the weight yesterday morning but forgot to post)
    Previous. 221.5
    Current 220.5
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon folks --- Trying to get in the habit of checking in from work from time to time. I'm feeling very hungry. I'm tired emotionally and physically but I can't get what I need to recharge until at least the end of the day, and I'm needing to get at least a couple of things done today that I don't even want to start on. I'm going to concede that I'm not going to be at my calorie target today but I'm going to decide right now what calories I'm okay with because Friday is one of my harder days and I know if I don't manage the situation I'll be in the "f-it zone" starting at lunch and probably not stopping 'til Monday (if then).

I don't really have a good sense of what my maintenance is, but I think it's around 1900 so I'm going to plan to have that be my goal for today; I'll treat myself to a brownie and some chicken and salad from a store I like and then the rest of the snacks I brought and a normal dinner with my partner tonight.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Hmmm... sorry if this is double posted, I posted this morning but it doesn’t look like it’s here

Amyg1982
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 217.6
    CW 214.6
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Exercise: none
    Day: I did good today. Friday’s we always have donuts at work (which I usually avoid no problem) but today there was also cupcakes which is a huge weakness for me but I managed to stay away from both! so as a compromise I made a low carb brownie after dinner (fit into my cals and carbs) so I’m pretty happy with myself for that. Still got a treat and don’t feel like I missed out but also didn’t eat something that could trigger a binge.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Exercise: Yes. 25 minutes HIIT elliptical and 20 minutes strength training (arms).
    Day: Very proud I decided to work out today. After yesterday I felt very unmotivated but somehow gathered the motivation to go today. Very glad I did.

• germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 1 of February)
    PW = 138.23 lb
    CW = 138.23 lb
  • vjpaddy
    vjpaddy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    vjpaddy
    February week 2
    Weigh day Saturday
    *Previous weight: 222.0
    Current weight: 221.1

Not as much as i expected to lose. May be the Wraps and KFC meals i had 3 days didn't help. :( I shall try harder next week.

Good luck all. Let us win.

@AB0215 - Hi, can we see the spreadsheet with team progress at this stage at all or do you only release it when the challenge completes ?
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (Feb 07)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200):Under [soft diet restrictions after colonoscopy]
    Results GOOD 😊 Return to my normal diet Saturday 😊
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 28
    Activity: foam roller
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 7

Thought From My Day: DON'T REWARD YOURSELF WITH FOOD, YOU'RE NOT A DOG
  • stewartkm29
    stewartkm29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Username: stewartkm29
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: February Week 2
    PW: 278
    CW: 275.2 Been stuck for two weeks, will try harder this coming week.

Sorry team! Will work harder to break through this plateau. Hopefully, next weigh-in will show some loss.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: jimboden3
    Week # 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 210.1
    Current Weight: 208.7

I was almost 10 lbs more on Dec 1st so I'm pretty happy with the results of where I'm heading. Sometimes it seems like I'm just bouncing up and down but it's pretty amazing how good choices and hard work can add up (even if it seems like too little, too slowly) over time.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username: jupdyke
    Week: 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday, Feb.8
    Starting weight: 170.8
    Previous Weight: 141.6
    Current Weight: 141.4

Minimal loss, but I'll take it. As long as I maintain under 145, I'm a happy camper.
This discussion has been closed.