jmilner89
    Week 2
    Weigh in day Friday
    CW 214.9
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

The day got away from me today and sorry for not responding invidivually to everyone! Yesterday was a good day yesterday. I have readjusted my daily calories so that I can work more with following my hunger scale rather that looking at the calorie limit. My leg is feeling good, and I am stretching and resting, in the hopes that I can do a bit of running next week. I survived the teen invasion at my house yesterday. We ordered pizza for lunch and they demolished an extra large pizza plus part of a smaller one, all in about 10 minutes.

Hope that you all have a great weekend!!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies!

Weekly weigh-in
    Username: 1theresamcvean
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 151.1
    Today's weight: 150.7

For all of you who struggled this week, I'm right there with you. One day I drank too much, another I ate too much pizza, one time my scale said 155.8 this week and even though I think it's because something was up with the Wifi (it's a Fitbit scale), it messed with my head anyway.

You are all doing great just by showing up and keeping it up. It's iterative. It's a process. Big hugs!!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to meet some of you in person someday. I really appreciate the friendship.
    Tonight’s dinner was a success. After Lito had to stop. Laid in bed for about : hours today. Giving myself permission to go slow today.
    Pictures to follow.
    @nstephenson01 hugs to you too my friend. You got this Nancy!

• 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Your feast looks delicious and filled with love. Happy Valentine's Day.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @hope002 Definitely 2 piece. Like blue one best but any of the 3 looks good on you.
    I reread my first post that should have said “rested after lunch for about 3 hours”. I don’t know if it was crazy spellcheck or that glass of wine lol. barely made 3K steps yesterday. Listened to my body and rested. Went to bed early.
    So now I’m up early. No energy to do kitchen cabinets yesterday. It’s 16 degrees this morning. Going to bundle up and tackle kitchen cabinets this morning with a hot cup of tea while everything is so peaceful and quiet.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    Saturday’s
    PW 287
    CW 284

I really wasn’t expecting that type of loss, it’s probably water weight or something. I didn’t excercise as much this week, I still got 30 mins in everyday but not as intense as previous weeks. I had my breast MRI on Tuesday. It was awful! I’m so closterphobic! They let Wayne go in the room with me And he held my hand the entire time. We’ve really been struggling lately with our relationship, it wasn’t great before cancer, and this past year has definitely added more stress to it! It was nice to have him there with me even if we were arguing just prior to it!
    I’ve been keeping up with everyone’s posts, I wish I could comment more, but I do this all from my phone and it’s so hard to get everyone’s names correct when I try to post comments!

@hope002 I like the blue one too! Definitely rock that 2 piece!

@Mrsbell8well it’s great to see your recovering so quickly and are in good spirits!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 2
    Pw- 184.6
    Cw- 185
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    02/14 steps 12123
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @hope002 Not only can you wear the two-piece suits, they look better than the one-piece on you! I loved your before and after pics from last week too. You're looking slim and strong!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nice losses @timibotkin & @brown6267
    @hope002 you can definitely rock a 2 piece!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday Check in

Food - logged & over
    Exercise - 8837 steps
    Water - 1.8 l

My husband surprised me with a nice little Valentine’s Day supper at home, including some nice cheeses, wine and chocolates. He sent the kids upstairs with treats and their electronics, so the two of us could enjoy our little feast. It was unexpected and really nice. I ate over by about 200 cals but very much worth it! It is a long weekend here, so even with hockey, things are a little more laid back than normal. I usually talk about my older boy here beause of his issues. I just want to mention my younger son, who is so quiet and such a joy. He brought home a lovely Valentine’s card that he made for me and my husband, as well as an amazing report card. We try hard to make sure he gets just as much attention as his brother, which is not always easy. I love all of my guys, but I really wanted to acknowledge my littlest Valentine!

@nstephonson01 - I am really sorry that you had such a crappy week and I hope that next week is easier. It is great that you were able to meal prep, which helped you get through it. Hope that you are having a good day today.

@brown6267 - Nice loss & steps!

@Zumba_Luvah - That’s a maintain and good job!

@timibotkin - Great loss! I am so sorry that your breast MRI was so unpleasant and it was no great that Wayne could be there for you. Sorry that the two of you are having difficulties, and it is understandable that your illness is another layer of stress. Hope that the two of you can work on things, maybe once life is a little less stressful.

@Mrsbell8well - Lovely dinner that you prepared and that dessert looks absolutely divine!

@hope002 - You look incredible & I see that six pack forming! I like all swimsuits and the blue 2 piece is my pick!!

@1theresamvean- Great loss! You are doing great! How are you liking this deep freeze that we have in T.O.?

@KUMEcyclingteam - Great loss!!

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @hope002 all the bathing suites look great on you.

I was supposed to go have an mri on my neck next sunday but the hospital called last night and said they didn't want to wait. They made me come in this morning and are going to try and get my epidoral shots started on Friday. Hopefully the baby doesn't pick that moment to come. We went out last night for dinner I had 2 drinks, i always try to keep that as my max but it worked well last night just incase the baby came. Tonight we are going out with my husbands work friends and i am having the 2 drink max just in case.
This discussion has been closed.