Sorry for late, this is my data from Friday
  • TeraBbreakingFree
    TeraBbreakingFree Posts: 15 Member
    TeraBbreakingFree
    Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 164.8

This week was pretty good. No body was sick and my husband is home from deployment! Woop woop. I'm hoping we can settle in to a good healthy routine and not fall back into bad habits.
    I'm not doing the step challenge this month just because I need one less thing to think about right now. Maybe in April I'll jump in in it. I was really excited that I did so well in February and plan to keep it up this month 💪🏼
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited March 2020
    Monday Morning Check-in

Sunday Report
    Calories: under; all good, on-plan choices
    Exercise: platform stepping (82 min)
    Water: on track? didn't count today
    Habit Tracking
    - Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    - Meditation (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    - M.A. Forms Practice (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    - Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) ✔️
    - Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily) ✔️

Goals and Improvements for Today (Monday)
    -- Meditation (daily 2+ min)
    -- Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min)
    -- M.A. Forms Practice (daily 2+ min)
    -- Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) (martial arts class)
    -- Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily)
    -- Work on the To Do List, including at least 2 minutes of cleaning my desk and making my office a great place to work.
    -- Play with Tiny Habits!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    @Iamworthy14 , TeraBbreakingFree , @Jactop - 🌟 WOW! What great weigh-ins, you guys! 🎯

@Jactop - Every time I remember that you work in a chocolate shop, I am just amazed at your self discipline! I used to work in an ice cream and cookie shop. Even though I bicycled all the time, I still needed new pants after a month.

@TeraBbreakingFree - It's fine to skip the Step Challenge, of course! And hurray that you will keep moving anyway! It's so great that your husband is home this month -- enjoy!

@davors19 - 😊 Great job holding steady this week! 👍🏽👍🏽

@TeresaW1020 - I hope your road trip this weekend went well! 👐
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Cornanda
    Friday weigh in
    Feb- week 4 (sorrrryyyyeeee to be late)
    PW: 185.1
    CW:184.5
  • Cornanda
    Feb steps
    2/25-9766
    2/26-9250
    2/27-8497
    2/28-7723
    2/29-17,939

Now I'm heading over to get set up for March!
  • Cornanda
    Hi, I'm Lisa and I live in Jacksonville, FL. I joined this group in January. I've struggled with my weight all my life. Yoyo- yes. This time I'm having a heck of a time getting the scale to move- which is why I joined this group. Love it! I'm married 28 years to my terrific husband. 2 young adult kids- 20 and 18. First is off to college and second will be off this fall.
  • Cornanda
    Happy Birthday @TeresaW1020 !!!!!!!!!
  • Cornanda
    @TeresaW1020 I set up my fitrocker account right now as Cornanda C. Any issues, let me know.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    My name is Leona. I am part of this group because everyone here is so supportive! My goal is to lose 40 pounds this year. I have only been working on diet due to some physical limitations I have had, but I am starting to realize a lot of my issues are due to not moving at least to what I am capable of doing. Good luck to all this month!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Go Team Go!!!! Welcome to the New Peeps!

I've checked fitrockr every day now and it seems like it's updating all on its own now so sweet!!
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Monday weigh in:
    Username: wrknonmedaily
    Week 9
    Monday
    PW 228.2
    TW 231.4
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    Wow, great job everyone, lots of pounds down here!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Wonderful walking! I know what an achievement it is when the body is finally moving as it should and not giving out.

@nbbaby Definitely sounds like you're struggling with pain, can you get in earlier for the MRI? Bathroom problems with back pain are usually treated as serious, I've had a few friends need surgery right away with similar issues. Not to scare you, just concerned for you. Take good care of yourself!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,550 Member
    Monday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- stair treadmill, weights, yoga, strength, walking
    Water- over, lots of tea and ginger water

Habits
    Cardio 30 minutes
    Weights 3xs a week- one down
    Yoga/strength- done
    Decluttering- none today
    Recipe- need to get ingredients
    10,000 steps- done
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

Good morning! :) I’m back from getting my mom and moving her in to live with me. She is getting settled into her new room and I think she is going to fit into our life just fine! The last few weeks have been so crazy, and my diet has taken a nosedive and the scale isn’t happy and my jeans are tight. :s So, today is my line in the sand and I’m getting myself back on track! I’ve already filled out the March Habit Tracker and pre-tracked my day. Hubby bought me some new 15 lb. dumbbells for my birthday and I’m excited to get back to my workouts and feel the burn!! B)

@sunshineplace, are you still a WW member? This is my first month back and I am also hoping that March will be my month to get back to losing! I am NOT buying bigger pants!! :/
    @wrknonmedaily, giving you a virtual (((hug))) because I’m sure you aren’t happy that the scale is up this week. Mine is too!! But we both will get it back down, won’t we? :)
    @leonadixon, OK so you know that you can move more than you have been. Do you have a plan to start getting in more movement? And we know that diet accounts for at least 80% of our weight loss so focusing on that is key and you are already doing that! ;)
    @nbbaby, I am so very sorry that you are suffering from so much pain!! <3 I assume you are under a doctor’s care? Do you plan to go back on Keto? I found it hard to sustain it every day, but if you find it works for you then I hope you can get back to what works.
    @vegan4lyfe2012, yayyyyy for being able to get back to walking!! I’m glad the Daniel fast is going well for you. Congrats on your weight loss!!! B)
    @Cornanda, thanks for the birthday wishes!! <3 I’m glad you are all set up on Fitrockr. Congrats on your weight loss this week!!
    @iamworthy14, @Jactop, congrats on the weight loss!! :)
    @TeraBbreakingFree, what a great loss you had!! I’m happy that your DH is home safe and sound! It’s totally fine that you don’t want to do the step challenge, but keep in mind that the reason we switched over to using Fitrockr is so that you don’t have to post your steps and I don’t have to keep up with them. Fitrockr will do all the hard work for us, so please just jump in whenever you feel like it. We are going to keep it ongoing and celebrate the top steppers every week. :)
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    My stomach is still kind of a mess from antibiotics, so I am not sure which way it will swing tomorrow with weigh in. So far, it looks good LOL.

@TeresaW1020 you are right to call me out! So I am taking baby steps. First I realized my old Fitbit I have been wearing is not syncing consistently. While I am sure there is something I could do with it, I decided to buy a new one (first motivation!). It comes in tomorrow. I did join the FitRocker thing. Next, I do have the exercises the trainer gave to me at the gym and realized I can do many of them on my own at home. I started this week by doing 2 of them a day. It's tiny, but my legs were a little sore this morning. When my cold has fully subsided. I intend to get to the gym ONCE and try SOMETHING. I am trying to get my head out of my rear about it, so baby baby steps.
This discussion has been closed.