Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Thursday, March5th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No way! They had a sangria waiting for me when I arrived at the restaurant last night. Happy hour got me good!
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 72oz
    Steps: 7482

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    negative, dinner reservations at 7pm

Tonight is going to be difficult as well. It's 🍓festival time and my family and I will be there for at least 4 hours and there is so much food that it can be overwhelming. All variations of strawberry treats, pies, shortcake, fried candy bars, funnel cakes, turkey legs, the list goes on. I don't want to go crazy and eat everything in site but I'll probably be more in control then I was yesterday with people just throwing 200 calorie alcoholic drinks at me... Alcohol makes me make bad choices.
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    UnderCalories: No way! They had a sangria waiting for me when I arrived at the restaurant last night. Happy hour got me good!

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.

Tonight is going to be difficult as well. It's 🍓festival time and my family and I will be there for at least 4 hours and there is so much food that it can be overwhelming. All variations of strawberry treats, pies, shortcake, fried candy bars, funnel cakes, turkey legs, the list goes on. I don't want to go crazy and eat everything in site but I'll probably be more in control then I was yesterday with people just throwing 200 calorie alcoholic drinks at me... Alcohol makes me make bad choices.

@Krysless2 we're neighbors!!! I grew up in Hillsborough county... live in Pasco now. My husband is a born and raised Hillsborough County kid... until now that is ;-) Enjoy the Strawberry festival!!
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    My goal next week is to have a different second number (to be clear I would like that second number to be a 2, not a 4 :D ).

@jmalderman LOL It's always good to be clear when we are speaking out thoughts into the universe. I am sure you will hit that target next week!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

@Krysless2 we're neighbors!!! I grew up in Hillsborough county... live in Pasco now. My husband is a born and raised Hillsborough County kid... until now that is ;-) Enjoy the Strawberry festival!!

Wow.. Hello Neighbor! ;) small world!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Fri. March 6)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Friday 6th March

Tracked: No
    Under: ?
    Exercise: Yes (30 mins Walk)
    Steps: 8,414
    Water: 48oz

Friday night, no alcohol. That's a win for me! :sunglasses:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Steps: 14,544
    Water: 130oz+

I'm just catching up for the night. Picked up a rotisserie chicken to make an easy(delicious!!!) salad for dinner, watched an episode of 24, got about 8 miles in on the bike, and just squeezed an extra two dove chocolates into my diary with no regrets(for now!). Today was another good day!

I ordered myself some new uniform shirts, two in a large(which I am comfortably fitting) and also two in a medium because I want to be ready to jump into that when I'm ready! Plus they had a good deal on them today, so I figured I would snag what was reasonable!

Anyways, enough of my rambling! I hope you all had a fabulous day and are striving towards all your goals!!! :)

Christine, you are doing awesome! How nice it must feel to go down to smaller sizes--you'll be in those Mediums before you know it. :)

@richmondwriter thank you so much!!! 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini Challenge

@Krysless2 I feel like you are going to the most exciting event! I love strawberries, but they're not in season here until ~July! I have to deal with the berries from wherever until then!

I hope you enjoyed yourself!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Friday weigh in 131

Not an ideal week, although I actually did great with my tracking and exercise. My goal next week is to have a different second number (to be clear I would like that second number to be a 2, not a 4 :D ).

Mini challenges for 3/5
    Tracking: yes
    Under calories: yes

Happy Friday all! Hope everyone has an active, self-controlled and fabulous weekend!

@jmalderman I am hoping you have a better weigh in next week! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    3/6/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Steps: 8,890
    Water: 110oz
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 5 March-
    Exercise: yes(30minute jog)

Steps: 10,488
    Water: 85.53oz

Friday, 6 March-
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no

Steps: 2870
    Water: 135.25oz

Saturday, 7 March-
    Exercise: yes(30-minute dance workout)

Steps:12,071
    Water:118.35oz

• LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Saturday:
    CW: 124
    GW: 118/119 ....time to lay off the junk food!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Grandpa's birthday at Mi casa tonight.... pleaaaseeeHeeellp (keto diet here)

4gfoawx7wqj1.jpg

Sorry, I am just seeing this. What did you go with?

Not good at all😔😔 I planned to have fajitas, I even brought low carb tortillas to fill them with.. but was too embarrassed to bring them in the restaurant. I ended up still ordering the fajitas and used their tortillas, only ate two of those. Stayed away from the rice and beans but had too many sangrias and one too many homemade chips with salsa. I didn't eat all day and drank tons of water beforehand so that really helped me not go tooooooo far over budget. I still went like 700 over though.

It sounds like you did a lot of preparation for the meal and did your very best. I can't stay under at restaurants. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Sat. March 7)
    Stayed under: no
    Water Intake: 7 cups

Options
    Saturday 7th March

Tracked: No
    Under: ?
    Exercise: Yes (45 mins Elliptical)
    Steps: 6,575
    Water: 48oz
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, can you have my weigh-in day changed from Sunday to Friday pleae? Thank you :smile:
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in:
    Previous weight(Sunday, 1 March):68kg/150lbs
    Current weight(Sunday, 8 March):67.5kg/148.81lbs
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Sunday March 8th 171
    Previous 173
    Exercise yep...added some youtube workout videos and still using the stationary bike.
    Logged yep
    Under yep
    Starting to get the hang of this. One of my NVS goals is to feel less hot in the summer months and dropping some weight will help with that!
This discussion has been closed.