What a great moment! Thank you for sharing with us 🙂
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I pmed you
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So my weigh in day isn't until Friday, but just wanted to update since my goal this week was to get my second number to 2 instead of 3... goal accomplished! Weighed in this morning at 129 (I know, small victory, but I will take it) so my new goal for this week is to keep that number at at 2 and at least go down a pound or two. :)
  • jmalderman
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Sun. March 8)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups

I hate that I’ve been literally going over calories all week. But at least I’m being accountable and being honest with myself! I’m taking each day one at a time and with each day a new start! I’m determined to make March a killer month! :smile:

I understand this completely. Even when I am over being accountable feels like a win. Best of luck for your March!
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    So my weigh in day isn't until Friday, but just wanted to update since my goal this week was to get my second number to 2 instead of 3... goal accomplished! Weighed in this morning at 129 (I know, small victory, but I will take it) so my new goal for this week is to keep that number at at 2 and at least go down a pound or two. :)

You must weigh-in daily like I do. That is one of best things I ever did was get rid of my scale-fear. I used to never get on it even when dieting because I thought if it fluctuated a tiny bit I would get angry and quit. But once I let those feelings go it became mechanical. I weigh every day now and treat that number like data for a science experiment. Input, crunch my numbers, adjust.
    Great job! So proud of you!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I pmed you

@Krysless2 accept my friend request :) I haven't recieved a message from you, and that could be due to the fact that we weren't friends on here. After you accept, send me your message again! :)
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I pmed you

@Krysless2 accept my friend request :) I haven't recieved a message from you, and that could be due to the fact that we weren't friends on here. After you accept, send me your message again! :)

Ok, done and done 😁
  • trlong1308
    trlong1308 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone! Hope you are having a Marvelous Monday or at least surviving. Please feel free to add me on here as I only have one friend and would like more for motivation.

Stats:
    HW: 271
    SW:240.6
    PW: 237
    CW: 235.4
  • jmalderman
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »

You must weigh-in daily like I do. That is one of best things I ever did was get rid of my scale-fear. I used to never get on it even when dieting because I thought if it fluctuated a tiny bit I would get angry and quit. But once I let those feelings go it became mechanical. I weigh every day now and treat that number like data for a science experiment. Input, crunch my numbers, adjust.
    Great job! So proud of you!

Yes, I do weigh myself every morning. It is just habit and it keeps me aware. I think it can be stressful for some people but I make a point to keep in mind that certain times of the month I am always 2 or 3 pounds heavier and I think the daily weigh in sets my tone for the day.

Thanks!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/9/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 17,425
    Water: 125oz

Ahhhh the weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL for early March! It was 70 degrees, and sunny! After work, I ended up going with the boys to the park for a walk, and then took a walk/run when I got home... I was a little faster than last week, and went a hair further! I completed 2.6mi in 40:08, when it took me 46:20 last week. I did "run" more(maybe only walked .9miles?)!

I am crossing my fingers for a good weigh in tomorrow, but my weight has been up the last couple days, and I'm not too sure! I will get to all of the posts I missed in the morning! You are all doing so awesome!

zbckxy2nji7i.jpg
    Comparison of "running" pace
    3a980r862ja8.jpg

This discussion has been closed.