TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Christine, I was just taking a peek at the spreadsheet and noticed that my step goal for week 2 days 60,000 instead of 70,000! :blush:

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel fixed it :)
    Monday 9th March

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (35 mins Elliptical, 60 mins Walk)
    Steps: 14,915
    Water: 64oz

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel awesome work! :) I want to get an elliptical... I used to use that thing like crazy before I stopped going to my gym when I moved!

Thank you! I have a 2-in-1 elliptical/bike. I bought it second hand from a local selling page on Facebook for a mere £20! Maybe you could see if someone is selling one? I just recently stopped my gym membership because I wasn't going as often as I should and it was just a waste of money. I WILL rejoin in a month or so! :wink:

I am super skeptical of people, so I don't buy things online/Facebook from an individual... I would get it and it would be broken, just based on my luck! I really should be content with what we have (schwinn recumbent bike, and more than enough weights and benches in the basement!)... technically, I don't need my membership at all anymore, but I'm still paying the stupid thing!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Mon. March 9)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 4 cups
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/9
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, tennis lessons with my daughter
    Steps: 7,379
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- March Week#1(Sun, March 1 to Sat, March, 7)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (6) - Awesome job!
    @petrocoetsee (6) Doing Fantastic!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (5)
    @p_mad (5)
    @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel (5)
    @krysless (4)
    @sekotsjd (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @rawrxamberx (3)
    @kt587 (3)
    @richmondwriter (2)
    @simbersea (2)
    @jmalderman (1)

Congrats to our winners!

You all are doing awesome. We had great participation this week. You all are showing accountability by logging in how you have done each day. Keep it up Team TBBT!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, March9th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No
    Exercise(20min): No, this time change has really messed up my mental mindset and and my daily routine!
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 5892

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    No, I am going to attempt to fast the whole day tomorrow

I am also really struggling with the time change. I think it is earlier than it is. I have been sleeping in. I didn't eat dinner until after 8 last night. I haven't been eating lunch until almost 2. So, I guess I'm really not doing too bad, I just feel like I'm running behind.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Sunday 3/8
    Logged: no
    Under: no idea, probably
    Water: no. All coffee, all day
    Exercise: no

Another step backwards. Showed up to my moms rehab hospital to help her do her physical therapy homework. Only to find her unconscious and unresponsive.

Spent the day at the ICU where she remained the same. She woke up this morning for a few minutes. Looks like another stroke or a seizure. probably here in ICU for a couple days. I won’t get many steps in because if you leave you can’t get back in without calling the nurses station and having them buzz you back in.

@simbersea
    I hope your mom is doing better. I hope you are doing ok too.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    3/10/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 38 minutes bike 8.8mi+cooldown
    Steps: 14,011
    Water: 110+oz

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Tues, March10th:
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes, arm day at the gym and treadmill
    Water: 140oz
    Steps: 8300

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    check-check
  • Krysless2
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Mon, March9th:
    UnderCalories: No
    Exercise(20min): No, this time change has really messed up my mental mindset and and my daily routine!
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 5892

No, I am going to attempt to fast the whole day tomorrow

I am also really struggling with the time change. I think it is earlier than it is. I have been sleeping in. I didn't eat dinner until after 8 last night. I haven't been eating lunch until almost 2. So, I guess I'm really not doing too bad, I just feel like I'm running behind.

Same here, I keep thinking I have more time in the day and pushing back my workouts. Today I started to finally get used to it and got my work out in.
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It would be awesome to get some shout outs here for the actual “biggest losers” each week, since not all of us do all the optional mini challenges. I’ve never seen results over the last 2-3 mos for weekly or even monthly results for our team (and the other team). Where is that? Is it the different main sign up page?

Not trying to complain tho -Thank you to the moderators for all you are keeping up with!!

It’s cause I DID have a great loss last week, then now I’m up 2# and feeling a wee bit cranky. Drinking my sleepy tea and to bed with no snack, waaahhh. Lol.
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Week 1 Results
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER @GLouis4. - 3.99%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

March Week 1 is now in the books!

Great job everyone! Let's take the momentum into Week 2!!!

Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - GLouis4. - 3.99%
    2nd - Priiiiiska. - 3.75%
    3rd - Lindewey. - 2.58%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.77%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.57%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.45%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Geminilady159. - 2.44%
    2nd - @Krysless2. - 1.82%
    3rd - @trlong1308. - 1.50%

The Slimsons
    1st - betsymoomoo. - 1.94%
    2nd - Digger61. - 1.42%
    3rd - osier5. - 1.14%

Gutbusters
    1st - GLouis4. - 3.99%
    2nd - Lindewey. - 2.58%
    3rd - Hsurbhi. - 1.65%

Run Track Minds
    1st - Inessliang. - 2.05%
    2nd - jimboden3. - 1.25%
    3rd - Daloverlyme. - 0.90%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - Priiiiiska. - 3.75%
    2nd - Teejaybee05. - 2.17%
    3rd - Broadbean40. - 1.95%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - GLouis4. - 7.1 lbs.
    2nd - Priiiiiska. - 6.7 lbs.
    3rd - Lindewey. - 5.0 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 18.8 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 14.7 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 21.4 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - -.5 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 22.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 76.4 lbs

Week 1 Snapshot
    vuiuoya2zt0t.png

@GeminiLady159 This was posted yesterday. The results are in the announcement section(top) on the first page. And I do post the weekly results within this page, yesterday was busy.

The one I usually slack on is the end of the month because I'm usually busy posting between multiple threads... but if you look at the February thread, you literally have the last week and overall results within the last three posts. In addition, you also should have an alert when you are tagged in a post(such as weekly results) but I don't know how long that notification remains on... if you aren't on for a few days, maybe the notification doesn't show anymore?

But anyways, the biggest loser results do get posted in our thread weekly, so there is recognition for those that lose the most each week.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Tuesday 10th March

Under: No
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 8,215
    Water: 40oz
  • betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in:

Username: Betsymoomoo
    PW: 217
    CW: 217.3

My sodium levels must have been way off yesterday cuz I am looking noticeably slimmer according to my friends and family. Or I’m actually building some muscle from this waking up at 5am for the gym thing. 😂
  • sarahannsuarez
    sarahannsuarez Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh in for @sarahannsuarez

Starting weight in January: 205lbs
    Starting March Weight: 194.2
    Week 1 weight: 193.1
    Week 2 weight: 193.1

So I've been reading all the posts lately about daily weigh ins... which is something I do to. I was congratulating myself on remaining calm and not getting to frustrated with seeing the fluctuations that can happen on a daily basis... only to come in (I weigh on a scale at work) this AM to flip my lid when I was 2 lbs heavier than I was yesterday!!! Sometimes I think I can go up 2 lbs just by drinking more water! Just a reminder to myself that I still have a lot to work on both physically and emotionally! Have a great day TBBT :D
  • Krysless2
    Options
    2gd8rhwi3d2j.jpg

Hi team! Every week I'm going to start a Weekly Round Table Conversation. This week I'd like to bring us back to grade school and suggest a Show & Tell topic!

Please post a picture of a tool(food/trick) that you have discovered to be crucial in your weight loss journey. Please present your item and tell the class a story representing your item 😊.

Mine is a water counting water bottle. I absolutely hate water and this has been a game changer for me because it made it easier to surpass the goal to drink half my body weight in ounces. It's a 20oz water bottle by Zak! that I purchased at Walgreens, but I'm sure you can purchase something like it on Amazon or wherever.
  • jrrutten
    jrrutten Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Jrrutten
    Starting weight: 228.8
    3/4 Week One: 231.6
    3/11 Week Two: 230.0

Show & Tell: I bought a Fitbit for both me and my 9 yr old daughter. That's been a fun reminder to get us both moving. ( I haven't figured out how to insert a picture)

My personal goal for this month was to walk/ jog for 60 min 4 days a week. I was up to running 6 min at a time and 4 miles total. BUT I didn't listen to my body last week and pushed through ankle pain. Listen to your body! I had to change it up to more leg lifts/crunches/weight training this week. Hope to get back walking today.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Starting : 184.5
    Week 1: 183.8
    Week 2: 183.6

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: March Week #2
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 302.8
    CW: 300.4

So despite having a crappy week, I still lost weight and that makes me happy! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.