Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sat, March13th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes, full workout at planet fitness
    Water: 92oz
    Steps: 8212

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    2pm-10pm

@cmhubbard92 may I please increase my daily step goal to 8500? My weekly goal will now be 59,500.

@Krysless2 awesome job on a Saturday!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Mar- week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 173
    Todays Weight: 172

Thu Mar 12th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min core strength
    Water: 32oz

Fri Mar 13th
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 23min Total body strength
    Water: 12oz

Sat Mar 14th
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 27 min stretching and a walk
    Water: 96oz

Hope you all are doing good and staying healthy! Yesterday our school district said school was going to be back in session on Monday (we've been on spring break) but then they reevaluated things and today they decided to extend it for two more weeks :# Our quick little vacation was good except we got rained on a lot so the hikes we planned were cancelled. We came home to chaos in this town, as I'm sure it is everywhere. I ordered my groceries for pick up like I usually do but I'm afraid when I go pick it up tomorrow a lot of our staples will be out of stock.

@thedestar fabulous work!

I know this whole virus thing is going crazy. I am genuinely concerned for the elderly (most specifically my mother) and compromised people, and am appalled at how foolish the ones with low risk are acting! My local Walmart was wiped out of so much product yesterday. My mother works at an elementary school and they are closed "indefinitely " starting tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    asha170880 wrote: »
    Its been a hard week, tried going off carbs.Results are great but am always angry and hungry
    :(.Need to figure out another way.

Weigh-in Week: Mar 15 , Week 3
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 152.2 lbs / 69 kg
    Today's Weight:. 149.25 lbs / 67.7 kg

@asha170880 fabulous loss! :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Results
    Username: Krysless2
    Weigh in day: Sunday, March 14th
    Current week's weight:
    159.3lbs
    Week2: 162.5lbs
    Week1: 162lbs
    MarSW: 165lbs
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Early run to Walmart! Here's hoping we can find necessities!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Week 3 Results
    Username: Krysless2
    Weigh in day: Sunday, March 14th
    Current week's weight:
    159.3lbs
    Week2: 162.5lbs
    Week1: 162lbs
    MarSW: 165lbs

@Krysless2 woohoo! Wonderful loss this week!!! Awesome work!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@Krysless2 our trip to walmart yesterday morning, 6am... this wasn't even the worst areas in the store, but my boyfriend told me that we should hurry up and get out of there. There were not many people but the employees were working hard trying to fill everything.
    220lk9osy8mo.jpg
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Could never find a full body pics from my pre-journey days.tjcduv94rjbt.jpg

Wow--you look amazing! Great work!!
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok, catching up! We were at Epcot yesterday trying to squeeze in one more day before the shutdown! 😆

Friday 3/13
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 9,183

Saturday 3/14
    Tracking : no (was a the flower and garden festival so lots of random little food bites)
    Under calories: no idea but probably no!
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 20,634
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Tool that has helped: I agree with what everyone is saying about finding the right running shoe. Last year, while doing a couch to 10K I began experiencing some knee pain, which you don't want to fool around with. I thought about quitting but instead went to a running store and was evaluated. To my surprise, I learned I had a falling arch and needed more support. I tried on a number of shoes and ended up with these New Balance Fresh Foam74ipcfar1dvt.jpg
    shoes, along with a CURREX medium profile RunPro insert to offer more support. It is like running on a cloud (they kind of even look like a sky with clouds) and I've never had any knee problems since.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Simbersea
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 162.6
    CW: 160.8

I am the poster child for the wrong way to lose weight. Stress and sickness. No exercise at all this week.

Just got a rx for steroids so hopefully that will clear up my lungs enough to get back to the gym.

@simbersea I hope you start feeling better! This is a crummy time to be feeling under the weather!
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Logged on but forgot to put in weight yesterday!
    LW: 124
    CW: 124.4
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@Krysless2 our trip to walmart yesterday morning, 6am... this wasn't even the worst areas in the store, but my boyfriend told me that we should hurry up and get out of there. There were not many people but the employees were working hard trying to fill everything.
    220lk9osy8mo.jpg

It's not good. I live in a really small town on a peninsula in Scotland where there are only 2 small "super"markets to shop at and that's what the shelves were like too. The nearest shops apart from those are a ferry ride away, but there are about 30+ cases of coronavirus in that area and I don't fancy my chances. My husband is high risk (heart problems), my son has asthma and so do I. (I was also hospitalised for nearly a week with pneumonia 3 years ago and my lungs aren't great)
    The school's aren't closing here (for now...although several universities have), but I'm seriously considering pulling my boy out of school as of tomorrow.
    I don't care if the authorities have anything to say about it. I just need to do what I think is best..

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel definitely do what you think is best. All three of you are at risk and you definitely need to protect your family. Is there a delivery service there you could use? I'm not sure what delivery services would be available to you as you're in a small town, but that is what I am considering, even though I am in an area with big stores. All of them are selling out!

Our state was at 20 cases as of yesterday. I haven't heard where we are today, but as testing increases here, the numbers will increase dramatically.

My brother is supposed to be attending a wedding in Scotland in May, but hes not sure I'd he will be attending-who knows where these numbers will be in May. Hopefully on its way out.

Wishing you the best from the other side!!!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel definitely do what you think is best. All three of you are at risk and you definitely need to protect your family. Is there a delivery service there you could use? I'm not sure what delivery services would be available to you as you're in a small town, but that is what I am considering, even though I am in an area with big stores. All of them are selling out!

Our state was at 20 cases as of yesterday. I haven't heard where we are today, but as testing increases here, the numbers will increase dramatically.

My brother is supposed to be attending a wedding in Scotland in May, but hes not sure I'd he will be attending-who knows where these numbers will be in May. Hopefully on its way out.

There are no deliveries in one of the supermarkets, but you can get your shopping delivered by the 2nd one, although you need to go in and buy the stuff first then they deliver...which defeats the purpose at the moment. There's a local Facebook page that's just been set up by some people who say they will get shopping, medicines etc.. for the elderly and other people who are high risk. A lot of them are local small buisness owners and charity workers who are always doing great things for our community, so I know they are trustworthy.
    I will go shopping for the moment, but will be extra vigilant. After that we'll see.
    Our ridiculous government aren't testing many people until they're actually unwell in hospital, so we have no real idea of how high the figures really are! My government is a sham! :rage:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

There are no deliveries in one of the supermarkets, but you can get your shopping delivered by the 2nd one, although you need to go in and buy the stuff first then they deliver...which defeats the purpose at the moment. There's a local Facebook page that's just been set up by some people who say they will get shopping, medicines etc.. for the elderly and other people who are high risk. A lot of them are local small buisness owners and charity workers who are always doing great things for our community, so I know they are trustworthy.
    I will go shopping for the moment, but will be extra vigilant. After that we'll see.
    Our ridiculous government aren't testing many people until they're actually unwell in hospital, so we have no real idea of how high the figures really are! My government is a sham! :rage:

That really doesn't make any sense for delivery! I think we are lagging in testing here, also. I'm wishing you the very best! 💜
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Weigh in today, Sunday March 15 = 169
    In the "160's", haven't been here in 3 years.
    This is when it gets real for me, clothes starting to fit better, but I start to lose my focus because I get impatient....but not this time!!!

I want to finish this month out strong, going to up the exercise a bit to try and push through.

10 more pounds and I will be in the "150's"...haven't been there in 9 years.... it's going to happen in 2020. Thanks for listening team!!!! Have a great Sunday!!!

@RoseyandReady I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! You've got this!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/15/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 3,514(at least it's more than last Sunday!)
    Water: 96oz
This discussion has been closed.