SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi @kilobykilo - the 2025 is normally 3v so the same as the 2032, just slightly thinner (2.5mm v 3.2mm) so you should be able to use either. If the 2025 is too loose in the scales pack it with a bit of aluminium foil.

Omg this may have just saved my life!!!!!!!! 1🙏
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly it works, and I have two more of those, too! Super happy, thank you!
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    TwinMomma2019
    March Week 4
    Monday
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 162.3
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali
    Mondays
    PW: 142.0
    CW: 142.0
    Welcome to my first plateau of 2020. This is the time to dig my heels in and stop slacking off. The new "normal" isn't fun, but having the virus would be worse. Everyone keep your wits and sanity- and kindness too. You've been a great group to hang out with, and hopefully we'll get to other the other side of the chaos soon. B)
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Morning all, just done my first insta live workout, okay I did it 14 hours later but it was great..... check out @rwl if you'd like to see what they're offering.... last nights (gmt) was boxercise, and oh my, dont think my arms will work tomorrow!!! Its on for another 10nhours but they are doing one or two a day at the mo :)

Food logged for today and lunch prepped, shower time, go to the office (spare room), take a lunchtime isolated walk in the sunshine, finish work and do some language study and a module of an online wellbeing course..... life is actually more balanced this week than it has been for a long time during the week!

Take care everyone xxx
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Monday accountability recap

Calories: under, but had the munchies
    Steps: I am still super lazy...
    Water: no
    AF: 23 days

Yesterday was rough. I find that I am a creature of routine and had none yesterday.

My office has an an alternating schedule and I will work in office alone tues and thurs, from home MWF. I was off yesterday to address my dads medical follow up needs.

My goal for the day - drink all my water and move more than yesterday. Simple! I have a counseling session tonight to discuss dealing with my aging parents. I am still very much on the day by day plan.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    2b9rlcv6lgqa.jpeg
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Food prep and a funny...
    ypo4wco3efn6.png
    ks4t6w0k6j8f.jpeg
    abh4ajhfa45n.jpeg
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Late on step report. Sorry. Having terrible stomach pains for several days-- seeing a GI doctor, but can't seem to figure out what it is. Haven't been able to move around much - steps are suffering.

Sun. 3/15 15,915
    Mon. 3/16 11,229
    Tues. 3/17 8,650
    Wed. 3/18 14,704
    Thurs. 3/19 9,056
    Fri. 3/20 4,288
    Sat., 3/21 12,863
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I am officially on lockdown. Ohio has mandated the stay home policy. I do have a work note for my main job when I go in and when I go to my part time job, I'm sure the scrubs will explain why I'm outside. We are allowed to go outside to exercise so I'm gonna work on that during lunch breaks again
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Looks like I’m joining the lock down gang!
    I can go to work (darn being essential 😝), but we are alternating manning the office and it is locked down, too.

Hubby has been sent home for 4 weeks!!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday:
    PW: 158
    CW: 158

I'll take it....it's been trying week; and now, yesterday, as of this morning in WI under a 30 day stay at home order....so now no gym, no church, no Easter svc.....I'm still working at the office at my bank and slammed....so different stressors going on as I'm sure all if you can attest to....stay healthy & safe
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,101 Member
    Options
    There will soon be a new member joining the Shrinking Assets - get ready to welcome the physically distant but socially ready-for-anything @Shandke . Hopefully she'll be dropping by soon!
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thanks for the add looking forward to getting to know you all! I am certainly ready to be held accountable. 🙂

I work from home normally with travel a few times a month...of course am grounded now. I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to get my act together before summer and a big reunion in June. My goals are simply to get moving more, lose the 10 pounds I've managed to gain and feel better about getting older!

BTW... the name Shrinking Assets basically describes my 401K to a T! lol.... now let's see if I can make it work on my other *kitten*-ets! 😅 (auto correct censoring won't allow me to hyphenate assets... lol)
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Kilobykilo
    Pw 183
    CW 181.4
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    PW 162.5??
    CW 165.8

Eating my way the stress no excuses got hours cut I am single income both kids home from school and college. Trying to work thru stress in better way this week. Praying for all.Stsy safe be well.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! New to the team and just looking around currently but really looking forward to this challenge!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    WELCOME NEW CHALLENGERS

@laurenebargar
    @shandke
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @ScottyTheGent

Please feel free to click around the challenge. You are welcome to look in on other teams, too. Familiarize yourself and let us know if you have any questions.

When you post weigh ins weekly - the captains will record onto the spreadsheet and mark your post as "insightful" to show it has been recorded.

Again, welcome to the challenge!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
This discussion has been closed.