TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    qkkz8as454a2.jpg
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Well it sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat in that it feels really easy to let all of this stuff fall away right now. I am so tempted to think my weight/fitness don’t matter with all of this going on, especially after being sick, but I have done that before. The stress of everything can make us give up but I am trying hard not to do that this time (and it sounds like a lot of us are working hard to keep going 😄). So while I was down for the count while I was sick, here I go, getting back in it!

3/23
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories - no
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 9,126

Happy Tuesday!!

• Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    qkkz8as454a2.jpg
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Well it sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat in that it feels really easy to let all of this stuff fall away right now. I am so tempted to think my weight/fitness don’t matter with all of this going on, especially after being sick, but I have done that before. The stress of everything can make us give up but I am trying hard not to do that this time (and it sounds like a lot of us are working hard to keep going 😄). So while I was down for the count while I was sick, here I go, getting back in it!

3/23
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories - no
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 9,126

Happy Tuesday!!

This popped up on my daily messages calendar as I read your post about getting back on track.. you got this!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Ok so we have one more reason to stay on our healthiest lifestyle journey. fxz7y5xlmkz4.jpg
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!

I am extremely sorry that I have gone a little MIA in this past week. With everything that is going on, I am scared and worried about so many people in my life. Our state will be shutting down most businesses come Monday evening, but I will continue to have to work. I just don't know how to react to this. I can say that this is definitely bringing down my mood, especially because I can't visit my mom now. Shes 71 and at high risk. After my visit this week, we decided that I will only be dropping off groceries/thing she needs at the door. I'm not going in to visit anymore. It's good that we talk on the phone, but I look forward to our visits... I wouldn't be able to handle it if I gave her something...

I have tried to keep track of my diet this week, but I have honestly thrown the weekend out of the window. I will be mostly on track this week while I am at work, so that is good. I know today will be another day of food, and I don't feel bad about it for now.

I hope you are all doing ok through this! I think about you all through this. Please continue to post and check in with the group 💜 @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel I hate to see you leave us, but I understand! Take care of yourself, and please, stay safe! 💜💜💜

I want to thank @brandi_84 and @Krysless2 for keeping up with everything for me. I really appreciate it and am grateful to have you guys as co-captains!

Let me know if there's anything I can do to take some of the weight off your shoulders! My family is all local and the ones that are high risk are staying home for the time being and we talk daily. I'm feeling very AnneFrank-like being tucked away with nothing to do. I am working from home but the call flow is extremely slow(I guess people are not really interested in their auto policies right now??*shrug* :) Anyway, I have plenty of excess down time so let me know!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh in for @sarahannsuarez

Starting weight in January: 205lbs
    Starting March Weight: 194.2
    Week 1 weight: 193.1
    Week 2 weight: 193.1
    Week 3 weight: 190.4
    Week 4 weight: 190.4

I actually got down under 190 last week, but I stopped bring a lunch to and from the hospital and not exercising at night:( Need to get creative... i just hate running in the cold and it hasn't warmed up in WI yet.

@sarahannsuarez
    I hate running Period.

That is almost a 4lb loss this month. You should definitely consider that a success!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Starting : 184.5
    Week 1: 183.8
    Week 2: 183.6
    Week 3: 183.4
    Week 4: 182.9

Brandi!! Look how close you are to the one-sevens!!
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3/24
    Tracking: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 11,886
  • jrrutten
    jrrutten Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 228.8
    Week 1: 231.6
    Week 2: 230.0
    Week 3: 228.4
    Week 4: 230.4
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 and @krysless2 thank you both again! I am going to try getting myself back in the "mood" as I've been a tad grumpy (TOM is right around the corner, anyways) with everything, as well. I will start doing the mini challenge again too... thank you guys for really helping out lately! You guys picked up the pom-poms when I lost mine! 💜

3/25/2020
    Tracked: no
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Finally got a workout in today. Lots of meals prepared and froze. Back on track here we go!!

Side note/question. I have never added anyone as a friend on here. I have been on this site over the years, but this time is the first time I've joined challenges and active groups. I think it's why I feel way more supported and why I haven't quit. Can someone give me the low down about friends please? Is there a "wall" like Facebook, what can friends view?
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 26
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 170
    Current- 169.9
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Finally got a workout in today. Lots of meals prepared and froze. Back on track here we go!!

Side note/question. I have never added anyone as a friend on here. I have been on this site over the years, but this time is the first time I've joined challenges and active groups. I think it's why I feel way more supported and why I haven't quit. Can someone give me the low down about friends please? Is there a "wall" like Facebook, what can friends view?

I messaged you and sent you a friend request 🙂 basically the friendship means you can see my MFP activity and I can see yours, we can also send direct messages through MFP and view each other's food log...if you set your privacy to allow viewing.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Yes Day
    Date: Thurs, March26th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 72oz
    Steps: 9113, treadmill on my breaks and after work today. I've made it so that the only way I can watch Hulu or Netflix is if I'm moving

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 8pm to 12pm the next day.
    check-check
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: March Week #4
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 300.4
    CW: 300.0

This virus craziness has me out of the healthy funk :/ I need to get back up!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    3/26
    Logged: yes
    Under:yes
    Water:yes
    Exercise: yes (walking)
    Steps: 10,863
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Yes Day
    Date: Thurs, March26th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Steps: 9113, treadmill on my breaks and after work today. I've made it so that the only way I can watch Hulu or Netflix is if I'm moving

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 8pm to 12pm the next day.
    check-check

That is a great plan! I think that would make me more motivated to exercise. @Krysless2
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Sun Mar 22nd
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 80oz

Mon Mar 23rd
    Exercise: 32min Total body strength and endurance, and 15min walk pushing the double stroller

Tu Mar 24th
    Calories: no, ordered pizza :/
    Exercise: 35min cardio kickboxing
    Water: 96oz

Wed Mar 25th
    Exercise: 31min HIIT cardio
    Water: 96oz

Hope everyone is doing well. Even with the "social distancing" I managed to catch a cold! So I've been feeling more run down, but still trying to push myself for my workouts. Then rest and lots of fluids!

@thedestar
    Get better soon! You're doing awesome doing your workouts.
This discussion has been closed.