Water:yes
    Steps 12,632

3/25
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes (water aerobics 1 hr)
    Steps: 10,373

One of our neighbors with a pool volunteered to heat it up. Another neighbor teaches water aerobics- so she ran a small class for us. The pool was just big enough that we could keep our distance and still get a good workout 😄

@simbersea
    Water aerobics sounds awesome.
    It is almost 80 here today but the neighborhood pool wont open for another 2 months at least.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 and @krysless2 thank you both again! I am going to try getting myself back in the "mood" as I've been a tad grumpy (TOM is right around the corner, anyways) with everything, as well. I will start doing the mini challenge again too... thank you guys for really helping out lately! You guys picked up the pom-poms when I lost mine! 💜

3/25/2020
    Tracked: no
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no

@cmhubbard92

I totally understand. I'm starting to feel that time coming around for me too. - Bleh
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    "No" Day for me
    Date: Friday, March27th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No, in the red by -76
    Exercise(20min): Yes, walked down to the lake/joggers track did a lap and walked back home. I'll measure my miles next time.
    Water: 64oz
    Steps: 9589

*Daily personal goal this week* Eat in between the hours of 12pm-8pm .
    check-(was able to drink water until 1130am this morning - Made a late night LowCarb strawberry daiquiri just after 8pm
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    3/26
    Exercise:yes )pickleball, walking)
    Steps - 11,206
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, I have not kept up with my mini challenges the past couple of days so there is no point putting them in with “no” for everything. 😆

My Friday weigh in was 130. No loss but no gain either so I’ll just look at the positive side.

My kids finally start their “homeschooling” this next week so, while I dread it, I do think it will provide us with a more regular schedule so I have high hopes for the start of April!

Happy Saturday all! (that is what day it is, right? 🤪)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Well, I have not kept up with my mini challenges the past couple of days so there is no point putting them in with “no” for everything. 😆

My Friday weigh in was 130. No loss but no gain either so I’ll just look at the positive side.

My kids finally start their “homeschooling” this next week so, while I dread it, I do think it will provide us with a more regular schedule so I have high hopes for the start of April!

Happy Saturday all! (that is what day it is, right? 🤪)

@jmalderman
    Great weigh in. A no gain is still awesome.

Having something to do and having some kind of a schedule makes a big difference.
    We already homeschooled so life is normal. It was just getting used to having my husband working at home too that had us out of sorts. But now that we have worked out areas for us all to work in, it all feels normal.

• Krysless2
    Options
    kn8hu4dp2rrt.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

brandi_84 wrote: »
    @brandi_84 and @krysless2 thank you both again! I am going to try getting myself back in the "mood" as I've been a tad grumpy (TOM is right around the corner, anyways) with everything, as well. I will start doing the mini challenge again too... thank you guys for really helping out lately! You guys picked up the pom-poms when I lost mine! 💜

3/25/2020
    Tracked: no
    Under: probably not

@cmhubbard92

I totally understand. I'm starting to feel that time coming around for me too. - Bleh

@brandi_84 I'm getting even more irritated because it's 3 days late and I KNOW I am just stressed and it's just causing more frustration... It needs to hurry up and get itself over with! 🤣 I hope yours arrives and leaves quickly!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    "No" Day for me
    Date: Friday, March27th:
    UnderCalories: No, in the red by -76
    Exercise(20min): Yes, walked down to the lake/joggers track did a lap and walked back home. I'll measure my miles next time.
    Water: 64oz
    Steps: 9589

*Daily personal goal this week* Eat in between the hours of 12pm-8pm .
    check-(was able to drink water until 1130am this morning - Made a late night LowCarb strawberry daiquiri just after 8pm

@Krysless2 you were super close to being right on goal, I would consider that a win! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2020
    Options
    kn8hu4dp2rrt.jpg

@Krysless2 I have not watched any of those, except for maybe a few episodes of Lost... but, I just watched the newest season of Ozark which was fabulous. Another one I recently watched was the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina which has been a guilty pleasure of mine! Both are on Netflix! :)
  • Krysless2
    Options
    kn8hu4dp2rrt.jpg

@Krysless2 I have not watched any of those, except for maybe a few episodes of Lost... but, I just watched the newest season of Ozark which was fabulous. Another one I recently watched was the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina which has been a guilty pleasure of mine! Both are on Netflix! :)

Thank you for the suggestions!
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sat, March28th:
    "Yes" Day
    UnderCalories: Yes, +704
    Exercise(20min): Yes, treadmill @home
    Water: Not sure, at least 40oz
    Steps: 7854

*Daily personal goal this week* Push back eating until 12 noon, stop eating after 8pm
    11:30am-8:30pm

New Weekly Goal
    I'd like to finish April Week1 with a one, five in front.
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
  • Krysless2
    Options
  • simbersea
    Options
    03/27
    Exercise:no
    Steps: 5611
  • simbersea
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Simbersea
    Sunday weigh in

Starting weight for March 164.4
    Week 1: 164.2
    Week 2: 162.6
    Week 3: 160.8
    Week 4: 156.8
    Week 5 (CW): 154.6

Total lost for March -9.8lbs 😄
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Mar- week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 170.5
    Todays Weight: 171.0

Thur Mar 26th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 49min Recovery cardio
    Water: 84oz

Fri Mar 27th
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 35min Total body strength and HIIT and 25min walk pushing double stroller
    Water: 96oz

Sat Mar 28th
    Calories: no
    Water: 72oz
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Weigh in from 3/28( a day late)
    PW: 123.5
    CW: 123.8
    Not too much of a gain but not a loss either, a new week awaits. I hope everyone is in good health and doing well!
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Week: Mar 29 , Week 5
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 149.25 lbs / 67.7 kg
    Today's Weight:. 147.27 lbs / 66.8 kg
This discussion has been closed.