TEAM: Run Track Minds (April)

Replies

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Ok, let’s do it! Let’s add some sort of movement challenge to your daily posts. You decide what’s appropriate for you!

For myself I’m going to commit to either going over my 10,000 steps goal or doing at least 30 minutes of other activity every day!
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    Lildsmom2
    April Week 1 - Monday
    PW: 198.8
    CW 195.4
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: over
    Movement challenge: didn’t hit my steps but I did get in a 30 min walk in (was too cold today for more!)
    Day: didn’t control my eating as much as I should have but it’s still better than it has been.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Movement challenge: No

My movement challenge will be to close my move ring on my apple watch everyday,
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No - other than using stairs instead of elevator at work.
    Movement challenge: No

After a stressful return to work with not one but two calls to come back to address urgent issues, I bought but did not eat a bag of chips. Bad of me to buy them. But a huge success not eating them. I wouldn’t have stopped at one serving... big win for me!!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Daily Post Monday 3/30
    Track: yes
    Calories: 1758
    Exercise: walk with family (slow)

Half Size Me Escaping The Good Prison worksheet
    20-30g protein, 4-6g fiber (1/2 for snacks):
    Breakfast: 18/5
    S1: 10/7 / L: 37/3 / S2: 31/8.5 / D: 29/9
    Track treats and times:
    Pure protein after lunch
    Chocolate chips after dinner
    Tea with half and half after breakfast
    Coffee with quest shake late afternoon
    Food on Plate Butt in Chair:
    Nope. Before I knew it I ate my protein bar without sitting down or putting it on a plate or napkin. Also nibbled while fixing lunch and dinner. Mostly veggies but the point is to put all food on a plate and eat it mindfully.
    environment free of temptations: yes
    seeking support: I spoke up and said I was hungry for dinner at 6 instead of snacking until everyone was ready to eat at 7 or 8.

Today:
    Today was my first day of working remotely and I just hated it. The vpn was slow, I didn't have any of my papers, I didn't have my two screens it just really threw me off and it was hard to concentrate. Then my partner started having to deal with some family stuff and so he is upset. The weekend was nice but I am needing to get out of here tomorrow and at least go get the mail to feel like myself.

I am focusing on gratitude, not eating for comfort, remembering that me not taking care of my body is not helping anyone, and that this too shall pass.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    This is my first time here. I hoping this group will help me to stay more accountable. I’m a nurse working icu in a small Pennsylvania rural hospital. We have not seen any covid but they have been in nearby hospitals . I was suppose to have hip surgery last week but it was postponed. I was put on medical leave by my md til I have my surgery. I’m not able to exercise strenuously but concentrating on eating healthy . Since January I am down 34 lbs. Normally I am a very active person, I use to walk five miles/ day with my very active bloodhounds, riding my two horses and of course running around crazy at work.
    Weigh day
    Sat
    April week 1 248.8

@melodie1082 Welcome to the team! I'm an ER nurse and I have cared for positive patients. It has been stressful! Stay safe!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Week: April week 1 (3/29)
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 172.5
    CW: 174.2
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Hi to new teammates and welcome back everyone. I just wanted to give a shoutout to team Run Track Minds March biggest loser @CrystalEssex congratulations and great job!
  • AmyG1982
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: over
    Movement challenge: didn’t hit my steps but I did get in a walk in- not quite 30 min tho
    Day: did a bit better with food but still need to improve

• skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: over target but under maintenance

It’s hard not to eat too much right now. Hugs to you all.
  • Cat0703a
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: under
    Movement challenge: 12 min only
    Day: frustrating but okay
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: On track
    Exercise: No
    Movement challenge: Yes
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday 3/31
    Track: yes
    Calories: 1750
    Stomach bothering me, not sure why but should probably focus on getting lots of veggies and water.
    NSV: I was asked to get someone else a cookie and thought about getting me another one too but decided nah I'm good. Also didn't buy lunch.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: APRIL Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.0 pounds
    Today's Weight: 151.4 pounds

Hello. I joined this challenge in October. It helps me stay focused. I have stopped tracking meals on March 19th but plan to make it a habit again. Starting today :)
  • Cat0703a
    Username: Cat0703a
    Weigh in week: APRIL Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    PW: 259.2
    CW: 258.5
  • skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Wednesday
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: short walk

Trying to keep it together. Stay well!
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Over
    Movement challenge: no
    Day: I kinda failed at everything today lol. The weather sucks so we can’t go outside which was the only thing keeping me sane during this isolation. I ate all my feelings and sat and pouted like a petulant child for most of the day 🤣 I will do better tomorrow!!
  • Cat0703a
    @AmyG1982 you tracked it so you didn’t “fail everything”. 😉 Rest well and kick butt tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.