Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »
    That's good news that you loss weight 👍👍👍 Keep up the good work 👍👏 BTW, when you guys mention mini fasts, how many calories are you guys restricting to? 🤔

I aim for like 500 cals or less - 600 not the end of the world. I basically make it so that my deficit is as high as possible without doing a true fast. Of course, my true fasts aren't often "really" true fasts because coffee creamer etc. But whatever, it does the job so what do I care? :D

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Well guys, as my Utah broker would say, SWEET GEORGIA BROWN we finally have some f**king progress!!!

Down to 158ish this morning - HALLELUJAH!!!

Mini fast today and another full fast tomorrow should put me somewhere back into previous matintenance range which would just take so much pressure off!!! I'm sticking with my normal losing schedule because it works and I can handle it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah LOL

I knew I just had to make it past the 48 hour mark and I'd be better and SURE ENOUGH, feel totally fine this morning - no cravings at ALL <3 So that should make the rest of this week EASY PEEZY!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I'm so relieved I can't even tell you...no don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna eat what I want this weekend like usual, but the higher numbers won't freak me out now that my mentality is back in line, WHEW!!!

I realized I had a food pic I never posted!!! Oldie but a goodie, lettuce tacos <3 I think this wasssss Saturday? Sunday? I dunno LOL

ca097ofb36g6.png

And some Bubs cause, BUBS! <3 I think he's in his last growth spurt because he's been eating like CRAZY!!! He inhaled half a can of food in one sitting this morning :D

fz8bu3nuensh.png

#I'mStillABabyI'mStillABabyI'mStillABaby
    msx3puyw9ulv.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl you are right the rest of the week will be super easy!
    Bubs needs a lot of rest with all that growing....cutie pie <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info <3 May be I should start mini fasts too. Just can't seems to get my weight down to 52 :( Congrats on getting down to 158 :+1: Awww..Bubs is so cute! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you ladies, my lil Bubsy Boo is my heart and my light <3 Especially right now <3 This picture came up on my Facebook Memories - my little Smidge (my previous persian, she passed away Oct of 17). I didn't realize how TINY she was compared to Bubs!!! That page she's laying on is normal 8.5x11 - which is basically how big she was! :D

ajainyv9b2kf.png

I miss her - but I do love love love my Bubberooni <3

Mini Fast yes went fineeeee - around 800-900 cals so not THAT mini but I was coming off a fast and going into a fast so I was ok with it :) About 200 cals of dressing on this salad, and then steamed broccoli with a TINY bit of plant butter. I had a bowl of cereal for dessert. FUN FACT - 3 cups of Fruit Loops with Marshmallows and 1 cup of skim milk is only 530 cals!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

d342w9mkll07.png

Weight held steady today, REALLY early weigh in though - I'm sure I'll be down a pound or two more by this afternoon which is good for my "final" weigh in of the week tomorrow :) If I can even get to 155 I'll be OVER THE MOON <3 Full fast today (a real one :grumble: no coffee creamer or sneaky sneaky cashew bites LMAO) so I'll get a nice flush before the weekend <3

I picked up a bottle of wine while I was out yesterday becauseeeeeeeeeee Emmy and I are gonna have a HouseParty Happy Hour tomorrow night!!! Basically happy hour via video conference :D It's gonna be funnnnn <3

BOTD -
    ***For size comparison - he's double her weight full grown and I'm SURE at least twice as big as she was LOL
    i1upi6plcxvg.png

PSA - I had to try REALLY hard not to buy another one! My breeder had a REALLY CUTE super pug broken boy and I WANTED HIM, but I resisted.

Work is non-existent and it's driving me BAT SH** CRAZY!!! Not because I mind not working, I'm one of those people that NEVER gets bored, I can Netflix for months straight - BUT I DO NEED A PAYCHECK :D:D Hopefully the rates catch up with the fu*king market soon cause I'mma be REAL pissed if I have to touch my savings - on the bright side I got my small business grant application in - I qualify for up to 10k which I desperately need because it looks like this will be a full month of no income, and that's not gonna work for this girl...I'm used to closing 20 loans a month at 500-800 a pop :expressionless:

This cracked me up!!! Have y'all watched Tiger King on Netflix? A: super interesting mini series but B: this is what this meme is from - when i was growing up, this WAS my dad :D:D:D I sent it to my sister and my Mama and we died laughing - so thought y'all would enjoy today too <3

pq0hxg5t930n.png
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Oh, I definitely know that look. That is how I feel quite often when I go in the basement and one of my boys have left the door open and lights on.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Oh, I definitely know that look. That is how I feel quite often when I go in the basement and one of my boys have left the door open and lights on.

"CHILD, do you think I'm MADE of money!??!?!" - "Are you trying to heat the outdoors?!?!"

:D:D:D

I'm still laughing AHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

@LadyBlanks Trace, how many boys do you have? How old are they? LEMME MEET YO FAMILY!!!!! :lol::kissing_heart:
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG Tracey I just said that not too long ago to my youngest, he came in to water after playing basketball and the faucet it was running.....Ughh,,,,,,

Bubs is a very big boy for sure, he is so cute. Hopefully your biz will get back on track soon.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I have three boys ages 28, 18, and 13 and one daughter age 31. The two younger children are in the house with me and they have no regard for my pocketbook at all. Here they are.

zcyvtiel0bv0.png

• volgirl1322
    Options
    What a beautiful family Tracey!!! I think it has to be a boy thing....LOL
  • jadepearl
    Options
    OMG, little Smidge❤️❤️❤️ So sorry to hear that❤️❤️❤️ I am going to try doing mini fasts too. Would 3x per week help? I know that look too 😁 I always ask my kids "You think I print $$$?" when they let the tap running, heater on when they are not in their rooms, etc etc etc. I told them that when they have their own houses, I will visit them and leave everything on😁😁😁
    Oh Tracy, what a beautiful family❤️👪❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Tracey your family is LOVELY!!!! Kids have no concept of the costs of things, we had 3 girls and I'm SURE we were terrible LMAOOOOOO

Thanks JP, she was my lovely baby, she passed at age 5 from PKD :( But I had Bubs tested before I got him and he's negative for it, so yay :) And I think ANY calorie saved helps!!! Just listen to your body and ease into it :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »

"CHILD, do you think I'm MADE of money!??!?!" - "Are you trying to heat the outdoors?!?!"

:D:D:D

I'm still laughing AHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

@LadyBlanks Trace, how many boys do you have? How old are they? LEMME MEET YO FAMILY!!!!! :lol::kissing_heart:

LOL My dad would say "We're not heating the outdoors" or "Were you raised in a barn?"
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY!!! I look GOOD IN THE MIRROR again!!! That was enough of a win for me, but the scale says 157 and change - that was pre-poop and shower so might be a little lower but I don't really care because I feel and look back to normal :)

I'm not too concerned about continuing to lose while this thing is goin' on, but I don't wanna gain so maintenance is the goal, loss is a bonus <3 Probs 3 mini fasts and a full fast next week...more back to normal now that I'm not course-correcting :)

Did my weekly run this morning and got my smokes and energy drinks and MORE CEREAL because I'm in a full-fledged CEREAL PHASE :D Plus I cashed in my Kellogg's rewards for coups and got 5 boxes for $4.40 and I paid $4 with points SO 40 cents for 5 boxes, yes please <3

Still holding off on starting to eat until as late as I can, just because every hour I can hold off breaking the fast will help minimize my weekend gains :)

Other than that, work is still dead - FaceTimed with my TX broker for like an HOUR this morning just bitching about how much this is BS LOL

Here's some Bubsiness for ya's <3:kissing_heart:

MAMAAAAAAAAAA lemme touch YO FACE <3
    i173c8v6ay0j.png

FORT!!!! *snorts*, goofball
    sq883gzyt76s.png

Happy Weekend Mon Amis!!!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sigh... yes. The mental aspect of this is going to be the toughest and working out is ideal. I need to find something to do myself despite my knee injury because otherwise I’m going to go nuts!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Glad you are doing well, the scale isn't always the best thing to judge, the mirrors and clothes for sure are. Your little man is so cute :) Hope you have a great week!!!!! I'll send you some sun, it is supposed to be 80 today B)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Bubs is just so cute ❤️❤️❤️ Keep up the good work👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you darlings!!!

GUYS - only 162 this morning!!?!?!?!! Only a 5 pound gain for the WHOLE weekend?!!?!? WHAAAAA?!?!? Super stoked!!! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I still feel slim and slender in the mirror which is the true test for me anyway!!! There's a definite "line" where I feel good in the mirror vs bad - couldn't tell ya what that "line" is though *shrug* - I know it when I see it? LOL

Anyway, the mentality is holding strong so just had to nip that stupid binge-run in the bud and get my mind back on track and all is well :)

WARNING - I have a lotttt of food pics HAHAHAHAHA

Friday we did virtual happy hour!!! We don't even do NORMAL happy hour because we live very far away but it was FUN!!! I had Pinot and a charcuterie plate for dinner!!! Seemed appropriate and I had all sortsa cured meats sooooooo LOL - I actually broke my fast earlier in the day with a medible and fried bologna sammich though - the pain was creepin' in....I mean listen, I get away with NO PAIN MEDS whatsoever outside of ibuprofen so I'm not gonna complain about needing one 3 days after the last one HAHAHAHAHAHA

8dfg42fmok06.png

PSA - I'm getting REAL old and apparently can't drink any more because I only had like 4 glasses of wine over 4 hours and stayed hydrated but STILL had NO energy alllllll day Sat LMAO - sad life....

Saturday and Sunday I did 20:4 basically - Sat I had a breakfast taco around like 6 or 7 and then dinner around 11ish of spare ribs (deboned, I needed them bad boys for the bone broth for GRAVY!!!), mashed taters with aforementioned gravy, and peasssssssssssss NOM NOM NOM - I did mine dry rubbed with gravy ad Ced's with caramelized BBQ sauce in the broiler.

oybgctgwjft9.png

Ced's
    t609ksrwbmt6.png

Mine
    y3iistxtqs7n.png

Sunday I just had leftovers for dinner, dinner - but I broke my fast with a homemade italian sammy...pepperoni, salami, toasted bread, mustard mayo and lettuce NOM NOM NOM (sorry no pic, I was hungry LOL).

AND FINALLY - it wouldn't be Monday with a little BOTD :)

Bubbers mumbling under his breath: "this is MY fort........MY fort mama........"
    crcbcjmnth9b.png

Venturing out for smokes, milk, eggs, and weed today - wish me luck! LMAO

Plan for the week is 3 mini fasts and a full fast (if necessary) :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Your food looks amazing dear and super happy with your small gain after your weekend it will be gone in no time with your plan. The little guy needs lots of rest.....being a kitty is super hard.
    Hope you find what you need at the store.......I am to the point where I seriously dread going now......
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Those meals look very inviting. Good job keeping the weekend gains down. You are primed for a good loss this week. So happy you are back on track.