April 2020 Move Your @$$ Challenge

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Adding 4.68 miles.

exercise.png

Using a cane now, so I'm getting my steps. DH and I are going out in the afternoon and walking for a bit. The sky has been a beautiful blue.

Chris
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Not been well since start if month so logging in with 2 Miles and aim for 40 stay safe everyone
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Not been well since start if month so logging in with 2 Miles and aim for 40 stay safe everyone
    Hope you get to feeling better real soon!!!

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Adding 4.68 miles.

exercise.png

Using a cane now, so I'm getting my steps. DH and I are going out in the afternoon and walking for a bit. The sky has been a beautiful blue.

Chris

Good job Chris!! It won't belong & you'll be chalking up lot's of miles!!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@sussexbythesea - please take good care. And if you have fever or respiratory distress don't wait to get help!

@cpanus - glad to see you walking more and more. Keep it up. Hope the pain is gone.

@eminater - Loved "what is your mode of moving? is it actually a horse?" FYI she's one of our fantastic cyclists. I just noticed you are posting km, which is perfectly fine, but I've converted you to miles in the spreadsheet because we keep group totals and we need to pick a single unit of measure for that. Hopefully your percentage of goal remains the same after the conversion LOL.

@kar328 - Loved "my ticker is me social distancing" Good one!

I rode my bike to the post office this morning. My sons have run out of quarters for their building's washing machine and I didn't want them going to a bank (they live in New York City - :# ). I had tons in my house so I mailed them! I was glad to see the post office has put up glass shields between customers and the workers.

Stay safe everyone and wash your hands!
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    ... need to try and get back to exercising more!!!! Hopefully with the weather picking up and the evenings getting longer there will be more chances to get out! Going to try for 50 this month ...

Have 4.5 done so far ... going to need to pick up the pace :)

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    4/03
    25.30 miles
    ————-
    4/04
    23.03 miles
    98.43 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk, it was gorgeous out. I was going to do a video from my gym - my old TRX instructor put up a TRX one, but got busy. Cleaned my kitchen and three bathrooms as well as a lot of other things, wasn't going to go out except for coffee but ended up at the grocery store, Target and the pet store. One of my old hospital coworkers hooked me up with a couple of cloth masks, I met her in the back of a gas station, we stayed in our cars, she tossed me the bag and I swear it looked and felt like a drug deal. I worry about them in the hospital, the office is much safer and I feel guilty sometimes.

exercise.png

• eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Goal: 100km

01/04 - 6.05
    02/04 - 6.41
    03/04 - 3.50 : rest day
    04/04 - 7.74

doing better than I thought I would!

exercise.png

• eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »

@eminater - Loved "what is your mode of moving? is it actually a horse?" FYI she's one of our fantastic cyclists. I just noticed you are posting km, which is perfectly fine, but I've converted you to miles in the spreadsheet because we keep group totals and we need to pick a single unit of measure for that. Hopefully your percentage of goal remains the same after the conversion LOL.

Yeah, I noticed the conversion, totally fine! I'm nailing it this term and might even be able to increase next term ... I will wait to see what total I can manage this month. Unfortunately miles is a foreign language to me haha ... so I have to keep tracking in klicks, it's the only thing I can make proper sense of :smiley:

Thanks for running this group - I am stuck indoors, so this is a real challenge for me and keeping me active!
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Please put be down for 50 miles in April. I'm starting off by adding 7 miles for the 1st - 4th.

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wQurNoX/
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Goal: 400.0 miles

04/01 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/02 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/03 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/04 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 100.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    A sweet lady in my church was rushed to the hospital today because of breathing difficulties. The doctor said they believe she has bacterial pneumonia and put her on a respirator. A pastor has been fighting for his life for over 10 days now. He has been put in an induced coma. He goes up and down daily.

Thank goodness I went outside and worked hard in my garden revamping my vegetable beds and weeding. It was such a beautiful day, one would not know the insanity going on around us. I helped a biker, who got a flat out in front of my house. He was struggling to get his tire pumped up after he had a flat. I brought out my pump. My neighbor and his friends showed up and I told them to leave. They are all playing with each other and they don’t live in the same household. So much for social distancing.

My friend had a birthday yesterday and everyone rode by beeping their horns and leaving balloons and gifts all day. It was a sweet way to make her feel good and not alone.

@vhuber....Feel for you. At least it was beautiful her in PA today.
    @sussexbythesea: Take care. You are in my prayers.

April 4: Adding 10 miles for walking 5 and biking 5 miles
    TTD: 52 miles

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk. It's absolutely gorgeous outside. I want to do one of the gym's videos but the cat is passed out in my gym room and I'd hate to disturb here. Maybe on hour six of her nap

exercise.png
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

2020 - April - 100

4th: 5 miles, 3.18 m running, 1.82 m purposeful walking - MTD 16.6
    5th: 6.86 miles stationary bike - MTD 23.46

@cpanus - excellent job Chris. You’re one very determined lady. It’s good to read that your steps are up as you recover,
    @sussexbythesea - take care, stay safe <3
    @vhuber, and everyone who is separated from their family - it’s hard, but we will get through this awful time. I try to FaceTime my boys and my grandsons regularly. I do miss them and the little boys give such wonderful hugs.
    @kar328 - your kitten needs to think about her priorities :smiley: and schedule time for you to get into your gym :wink:

I’m worried lockdown parameters will tighten and I’ll not be able to get out and run. Some of the evidence appears to show that parts of London are totally ignoring physical distancing :/ and we may all suffer as a consequence.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@clepant - please be careful. Don't let your natural inclination to help others put you or them at risk!
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    4/05
    15.84 miles
    114.43 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Goal: 400.0 miles

04/01 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/02 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer