CW 186.0 (-2.6 pnds)

Stay safe y'all!
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ScottyTheGent
    Pw: 195.4
    Cw: 192.4

This week has been a rollercoaster ride. One of my favorite YouTube channels is called “Jump Rope Dudes” if anyone else likes to jump rope. @SheilaCali your flower posts always give me life when I see them. Until next time
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    PW 170.5
    CW 172.5

Wow, I just can't get my head on straight, working from home is such an adjustment, and I never turn work off. I have been sitting more and moving less, food readily available for snacking. Just found out that I may be working from home through end of May. I seriously need to get into a routine. Key for me is working out, I eat better, sleep better and see faster progress. I have time to work out, I am not driving to and from work, I can fix healthy meals. I have more time to give to myself then I ever have before. I don't want to go back to work feeling flabby and overweight, I want to feel strong and energetic. Ok that was my pep talk to myself. I need something to click in my head and make it happen.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 219.6
    CW 218.4

Whew what a week!!!! I’m glad to put this one behind me. I had a binge for a couple days and drank one day... this threw my head for a loop.

After publicly posting my struggles - my original accountability partner reached out. She and I lost about 100 lbs total together a few years ago. We both suck and gained it back... but we are ready to do it again!!!!

We have been in daily communication like we were before and I feel back on track.

My loss is 1.7 lbs short of what my nerd sheet says it should be, but I’m ok with that. End of March I was over 3 lbs lower than it said so I guess it all washes out in the long run.
    q57slakcbcis.jpeg
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 glad you have a partner for accountability. It really does help, great work.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW:172.6
    CW: 172

Aunt Flo is here or I believe that number would have been a lot better!! Still excited to see loss!! Slow and steady wins the race!!! Been a pretty good week. Y'all have a wonderful weekend!!
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @sheilacali -- thanks for all the beautiful flower photos. We're not flowering around here yet. But my irises are budded.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    Alright y'all weighed in again and what ya know 171.4 so thankful I stepped on the scale after my shower!! Hahah 😜 yeah!! My body does that. So weird if I weigh in too early I am almost a full pound higher. Weird!!! But I'll take it!! See Aunt Flo you can't hold me back or get me down!! I even had some sweet tea moonshine last night!! Haha oh yeah!! Celebration station almost to the 160s again 150 here I come!!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of time looking after a family all the time! When you can't go for afternoon tea, afternoon tea can come to you...
    nyeowsdr4rw3.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Options
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wow, @The MrWobbly, what a spread! I'm glad we can "get all fancy" every once in a while. I brought out my china a couple of times to make things special. I'll probably do that again tonight. I might even dress up and make it like a date night! Miss @suzyjmcd2, I'm glad you're feeling better and have some irises on the way. In honor of your lack of tummy issues, I introduce today's flower photo op, some purple and white irises blooming their little hearts out!
    jnqvlw59g159.jpg
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @SheilaCali another shout out for the beautiful pictures to brighten up our thread. Thank you!

@TheMrWobbly wow! Looks amazing....!

@boehle hugs to you. Be kind to yourself while life is so hectic.

@Be_theBest_Me whoop to the revised number! I feel your struggle to get to the 160s albeit mine is 10lbs higher than yours!

@ScottyTheGent and @bigblues11 well done on the losses

Another new week in the challenge and another chance to chop away at making good choices in this crazy reality.....

I did my batch cooking yesterday and had my test meal for the week, kfc. Something i would rarely eat and never order in..... but had a real craving for it so fed the craving and enjoyed every mouthful!

Today I need to plan out my meals and exercise for next week.

Hows everyone doing?

• kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Steps for last week..... I struggled a lot in the middle of the week.... working from the moment I'd drunk coffee until bedtime and really struggled to move.

This week I will put my exercise as a priority and make time for it even when work goes crazy.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of time looking after a family all the time! When you can't go for afternoon tea, afternoon tea can come to you...
    nyeowsdr4rw3.jpg

Wonderful! A cozy high tea at home.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Wow, @The MrWobbly, what a spread! I'm glad we can "get all fancy" every once in a while. I brought out my china a couple of times to make things special. I'll probably do that again tonight. I might even dress up and make it like a date night! Miss @suzyjmcd2, I'm glad you're feeling better and have some irises on the way. In honor of your lack of tummy issues, I introduce today's flower photo op, some purple and white irises blooming their little hearts out!
    jnqvlw59g159.jpg

Wow! Your walking routes bring us a charming view every time!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Options
    @kilobykilo doing great today!! Slept soooooo hard gonna sleep a lil more tooooo excited to rest this weekend. Next week gonna turn up the heat fo sho!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    av64bka2l18c.jpg
    5q3x5jdku10f.png
    437z72ouor14.png
    6rp2i40m5dvh.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.25%
    2nd Trimstones 0.09%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.09%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 10.9 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 3.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 3.4 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @trlong1308 2.56 %
    2nd @jessicakrall8 1.84%
    3rd @deniners2 1.66 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @jessicakrall8 6.0 Lbs
    1st @trlong1308 6.0 Lbs
    2nd @cesse47 3.8 Lbs
    3rd @charlottemilton 3.5 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Emmajhare
    @ScottyTheGent
    @angmarie28
    @GingerPwr
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @suzyjmcd2
    @bigblues11
    @Terytha
    @Zumba_Luvah

junnffvlczzh.png
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Will your team win the upcoming challenge this week? You can do it!! B)

jkggtc7x933k.png
This discussion has been closed.