• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check In

Calories: under
    Exercise: 2.6 miles walking
    Water: not enough

I’m finally back among the living! The last two days I couldn’t do any exercise but I have felt mostly better today so I did get out and walk. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

Happy to hear you are getting better 🥰
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Exercise: 79 minute walk
    Water: no

Steps 4/22 11,385

I am making a marinated pork tenderloin. I never know how many calories to count for the marinade. I don’t use any of it over my food just what is in the meat. You guys have any idea of how much to count?

As for my walking, I did 5.66km yesterday. It was a miserable day to walk as it snowed more than they said. At times I couldn’t see people ahead of me on the path. I decided to stick it out and I ended up walking further than I planned.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5.5 km
    2. Drink my water. I have been slipping lately.
    3. Tai chi
    4. Stay within calorie goal
    5. Pre log food for tomorrow

You have been so well with your steps! I’m happy to see you are adding in more each day and that you are also continuing to do TaiChi. Has it helped you with your stress?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Zuzu_smartypants
    Weigh in day: Sunday (I know I am sooo late, sorry)
    Current weight: 141lb

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Previous weight 304.4
    Current weight 302.1
    Getting closer to being out of the 300s!!

You are doing amazing!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    UTMom81
    Week 4
    Previous: 173
    Current: 171.8

Awesome loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Exercise: 79 minute walk
    Water: no

Steps 4/22 11,385

I am making a marinated pork tenderloin. I never know how many calories to count for the marinade. I don’t use any of it over my food just what is in the meat. You guys have any idea of how much to count?

As for my walking, I did 5.66km yesterday. It was a miserable day to walk as it snowed more than they said. At times I couldn’t see people ahead of me on the path. I decided to stick it out and I ended up walking further than I planned.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5.5 km
    2. Drink my water. I have been slipping lately.
    3. Tai chi
    4. Stay within calorie goal
    5. Pre log food for tomorrow

You have been so well with your steps! I’m happy to see you are adding in more each day and that you are also continuing to do TaiChi. Has it helped you with your stress?

I think it has helped and the walking also helps my anxiety too.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Exercise: 82 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps: 4/22 11,418

Yesterday was the hardest day I have had with this entire Covid19 pandemic. I kept reaching for food to comfort me. I think I am missing my granddaughters and realizing that I won’t get to see my parents anytime soon. Today is a new day and I am going to count all the things I have to be grateful.

I hit a new high with my walking yesterday. I walked 5.78km. I was really tired last night. The weather is miserable today so I won’t get a long walk but if there is a break in the rain/snow I will take a short stroll.

Today’s goals
    1. Get at least 5000 steps
    2. Tai chi
    3. Count my gratitudes
    4. Stay with in calorie goal
    5. Log accurately
    6. 8 cups water minimum
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    Good Morning all,

I made some drastic changes yesterday because the scale hasn't been doing anything (and really, I haven't been doing much either). I completely cleaned out my pantry and refrigerator. Everything that was junk went downstairs into the bar. Apparently, out of sight out of mind works really well for me. My husband and children have to go downstairs if they want any junk food. I was able to stay within my calorie budget yesterday and it was much easier because, when I looked in the fridge or pantry, all I could see were my healthy snacks. I did leave my pudding cups in the fridge. They're only 100 calories and are wonderful for when I just want a little something sweet without dropping the ball.
    I am confident that next weeks weigh in will show some results. :smile:

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 04/20/2020
    Weighin day: Monday
    Previous weight: 212
    Current weight: 212

Great idea to move the crap food to another fridge in the house!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81
    Week 4
    Previous: 173
    Current: 171.8

Nice loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Previous weight 304.4
    Current weight 302.1
    Getting closer to being out of the 300s!!

So close! That is amazing!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 249.4
    CW: 246.4
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. Feeling a bit blah today and not getting anything accomplished. Need to empty the back bathroom and linen closets today as well as paint a hive as I have a new nuc full of Russian Bees arriving on Saturday morning. I need to do some shopping too as I need sugar to feed the bees for the first week or so until they get their bearings and start producing their own honey to eat.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Hello Downsizers!

It is time to start to build up our teams a bit in preparation for the May challenge. F2F needs new members! Your team could use a few more, and we hope you can help recruit some new challengers for both yours and some of the other teams as well. Spread the word on message boards, among your non-MFP friends, and wherever you can.

The May registration is at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

It is also good to suggest that people look around our general site and the teams.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

If they have a team preference, they should say so on the registration thread.

Thanks for you help! You all are amazing :heart:
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    4/23 steps 17024
  • fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Last week: 261.4
    This week: 263.2

The problem at work got fixed on Wednesday so I should be able to stop eating now! I wish I knew a better coping mechanism than eating because it doesn't fix anything. It actually makes things worse. And I know this! I just don't know how to change/ break the habit. Anyway. Have a good week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 249.4
    CW: 246.4

Great job on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Just checking in. Feeling a bit blah today and not getting anything accomplished. Need to empty the back bathroom and linen closets today as well as paint a hive as I have a new nuc full of Russian Bees arriving on Saturday morning. I need to do some shopping too as I need sugar to feed the bees for the first week or so until they get their bearings and start producing their own honey to eat.

Is the bee keeping a hobby? Sounds interesting. Hope you are feeling better today!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Last week: 261.4
    This week: 263.2

The problem at work got fixed on Wednesday so I should be able to stop eating now! I wish I knew a better coping mechanism than eating because it doesn't fix anything. It actually makes things worse. And I know this! I just don't know how to change/ break the habit. Anyway. Have a good week!

You got this! One thing I did first when I started losing weight was make a list of things I could do instead of eating. I still have that list 14 months later and I still use it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
This discussion has been closed.