• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday to you!

DaffyGirl88
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 154.0
    CW: 152.0

Woot! Now let's hope it stays off for the weekend. ;-) Have a great weekend everyone!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

DaffyGirl88

Woot! Now let's hope it stays off for the weekend. ;-) Have a great weekend everyone!

@DaffyGirl88 Fantastic loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Starting: 186.5
    Week 1: 184.7
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 I'd like to do the Fitbit challenges again. What's your Fitbit username? I have so many friends on there, I forget who's who! :blush:

Well that's easy! It's Krysless2 !! 😉

Did someone say Fitbit challenge?? :-)

That's right girl! You ready to be brought-in!!?

@Krysless2 yes please! What do you need to find me? I believe my Fitbit name is Susan B and I live in MD. I can never find people when I search for them. :-/

I need your email or username. I just searched SusanB and I think Fitbit found you! @cmhubbard92 / @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel .
    Weekend Warrior Challenge?
  • Krysless2
    Options

DaffyGirl88

I am dreading this weekend! My Sunday through Thursday food diaries have been perfectly under calories. A little too perfect. I'm bound to screw it up!! 🤞🤞
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

DaffyGirl88

@DaffyGirl88 a fabulous loss to start the month!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

@brandi_84 what a great weigh in!!! Almost two pounds!!! Way to go!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/29/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 3) - Upper Fix (30 Minutes)
    Water: 120oz
    Steps: 10,703 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    21 Day Fix: ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✖
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✖

I drove an hour to my moms house yesterday to mow her lawn. It was really crummy not really being able to hang out with her. We sat far apart for a while and talked, but it wasn't the same... kind of a bummer!

I made dinner in the instantpot yesterday... I threw some pork ribs with some barbecue, soy and Worcestershire sauce in the bottom of the pot, added 2c. Rice, 2c. Water, a can of mixed vegetables and a can of mushrooms. Turned it on meat/stew on medium for 15 minutes, then let it naturally release for 10 minutes. I am not a big rice fan, but absolutely loved this! It was the perfect combo, and I can see this working with so many other meats! I may try my quinoa in it next time, too!

I also made a yellow cake with vanilla icing... it looked absolutely horrible, but did taste fairly good.

That is so sweet of you to cut your Mom's lawn--you sound like a wonderful daughter! I'm sure she enjoyed the time with you nonetheless.

@richmondwriter she did! We both can't wait until we can get back to our normal weekly visits!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    4/30/2020
    Under: No
    Exercise: Yes - 21 Day Fix (Day 4) - Pilates Fix (30 Minutes)
    Water: 72oz
    Steps: 3,242

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✖
    21 Day Fix: ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔
    Yoga? ✖
  • Krysless2
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

xme021zsppu9.jpg
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 4/30/20:
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: No; rain prevented my usual walk. I need to find a backup indoor plan for workout.

@richmondwriter awesome job staying under! The rain has been pretty consistent here, as well... I am hoping it clears up here so we can get a nice walk with the pups!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Thur 30th April
    Tracked:
    No
    Under: Doubt it.
    Exercise: Yes (31 minutes elliptical)
    Water: 56oz (better!)
    Steps: 5,577

I woke up with a sore head. I did 31 minutes elliptical, hoping to do more later. My headache got progressively worse throughout the day and I ended up lying on my bed watching Netflix at 4pm till bedtime. The head feels ok today, so I should be good to workout today.. I hope! :smile:

I hope your head feels better today! I absolutely hate when that happens!
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Wow, I don't post for a few days and I feel WAY behind!

So obviously we have rolled over to May, but a quick catch up for me... I think like a lot of us April was difficult and I, for one, was just happy to have not put on a few pounds. I have been super motivated this last week of April though, so happy to report my mini challenges for the last couple of days...

I posted Monday, right before the other one closed so I will start with Tuesday.

4/28
    Tracking - Yes
    Within calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 15,099

4/29
    Tracking - Yes
    Within calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Steps - 13,427

It was very rainy here this morning so our neighborhood workout was thwarted, but I am happy to say I did something I never do... I went for a run in the middle of the day. It was warm but it felt great. Added bonus, it got me up from my desk for a while and out into the Florida sunshine.

My weigh in day is Friday, but I guess I should say that my May starting weight is 130.

You might be behind on our posts but your ahead of the ball! Outstanding accountability for yourself! I like how you ventured out into that midday direct Florida sun and still got in activity for the day!

As far as the May start weight, yours rolled over from April as 131, so whatever you weigh in today is for May, week1.

You can see your progress in the May spreadsheet if you go here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 I'd like to do the Fitbit challenges again. What's your Fitbit username? I have so many friends on there, I forget who's who! :blush:

@Krysless2 yes please! What do you need to find me? I believe my Fitbit name is Susan B and I live in MD. I can never find people when I search for them. :-/

I need your email or username. I just searched SusanB and I think Fitbit found you! @cmhubbard92 / @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel .
    Weekend Warrior Challenge?

I'm in! :sunglasses:
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Fitbit can't find you 😔 can you message me your email?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,620 Member
    Options

Fitbit can't find you 😔 can you message me your email?

I sent yu a message, let me know if you didn't get it. :-)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 1
    Changing weigh in day to Friday
    PW - 170
    CW- 167.5
  • brandi_84
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Team TBBT - Do you have a reward for yourself for reaching your goal weight or for reaching milestones in your weight loss journey? Or is just getting there reward enough?
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Trying to get back to logging my MUAC results with the group to help make myself be more accountable.

Sunday
    No x3
    Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes 60 min sweat session (fitness dance)
    Tuesday
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 60 fitness dance
    Wednesday
    Exercise: 60 min fitness dance
    Thursday
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes 60 min fitness dance
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: 60 min fitness dance
    And 45 min yard work.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weekends are always hard because we always make big lunches and desserts. But I am trying to not let that be an excuse. I also tend not to track. But I am so happy that I turned my weight gain around, I am motivated to keep working toward moving down the scale.
This discussion has been closed.