TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (May)

Options

Replies

• RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 3rd weigh in 166. I averaged 7000 steps of the past week, which is a huge improvement from the past few weeks. Water, I struggled, drank 2 litres 4 days of the week, the other 3 not very much. Have a great day!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,951 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sun, May3rd:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No, over +198
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 9765
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 0 of 1days
    Water Intake: 1 of 1days
    Steps: 1 of 1days
    IntrmttntFast16:8: 1 of 1days
    MFP 5week prediction: 148.6
    Notes: those steps were having to do with multiple trips to the grocery then cleaning house. I could have done better today if I had jumped on the treadmill while I was watching one of my Grey's anatomy episodes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 3rd weigh in 166. I averaged 7000 steps of the past week, which is a huge improvement from the past few weeks. Water, I struggled, drank 2 litres 4 days of the week, the other 3 not very much. Have a great day!

@RoseyandReady great effort, and a wonderful loss to show for it! :) Have a wonderful day! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hey guys!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! If you haven't seen in previous threads; every now and again we like to start up a side conversation to keep up the engagement within our team 😊 We call it a Weekly Roundtable Discussion or WRD. The other day our Co-Captain Brandi asked the team a question and I've really been struggling to come up with a good answer. She wrote this;
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Team TBBT - Do you have a reward for yourself for reaching your goal weight or for reaching milestones in your weight loss journey? Or is just getting there reward enough?
    So this week's WRD is, what is YOUR reward? And if you're like me and you just can't figure out a good one (that is not food related), I would like to challenge you to give this some thought and share anything that comes to mind. Here's to all having a great Monday!!

@brandi_84 @Krysless2 my "reward" for reaching my goal weight (which I am not sure WHAT it is yet) will just be meeting my goal weight/range! I do know that I will definitely be in need of new clothes-I have roughly 40 pounds before I am even close to goal, and I don't remember being that weight in more than 10 years... I don't have any clothes that would fit! I don't see any other "rewards" in my future other than new clothes and a healthier lifestyle! I can't wait to get there, but know it will be a while before I am close! :)
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

@cmhubbard92 Thanks for the reminder about 4/30... not sure how I missed that day. I updated the spreadsheet with all of my steps, but just for consistency below is my mini challenge info for that day as well as the weekend.

4/30
    Tracking: yes
    Within calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 13,007

5/2
    Tracking: no
    Within calories: I don't know for sure since I didn't track, but my guess would be yes
    Steps: 12,849

5/3
    Steps: 19,300

My outdoor HiiT/Bootcamp with my neighbors is still going strong. We are switching things up everyday and it is great! I burn a consistent 300-400 calories with each work out, which I am happy with. A lot of the neighbors kids have been joining as well and my 15 daughter has consistently been participating as well! I can't convince my huband or son (age 13) to participate though. :s I will say, it is one of the few things I will miss about the quarantine!

I did great last week with no drinking wine at home during the week (a glass or two of wine is really my weekness). That is one thing that quarantine has not been good for, but I was successful with my goal last week and am keeping the same this week. Probably could stand to cut back some on the weekend too though. :D
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    PW: 236
    CW: 240

:(
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I printed and filled out this habit tracker for this month. I have seen a couple different ones on another challenge I am doing. I think it will be a good visual for hitting different goals throughout the month. If you want to make one of your own, I just googled "printable circle habit tracker " and browsed until I found this! Just an idea I thought to share with the group! :)

nfazbftcsy47.jpg
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 5/3/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No (+40, so getting closer)
    Exercised: Yes -walked dog
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    PW: 236
    CW: 240

:(

@sekotsjd take everything one day at a time! I know you must be pretty stressed out, but is shows so much coming back to us each week and being honest with the group-and yourself! Keep trying and you will get back in your groove!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Starting: 186.5
    Week 1: 184.7

Great job--terrific loss!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    May 1
    Changing weigh in day to Friday
    PW - 170
    CW- 167.5

Wow--terrific!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Happy Monday all!

@cmhubbard92 Thanks for the reminder about 4/30... not sure how I missed that day. I updated the spreadsheet with all of my steps, but just for consistency below is my mini challenge info for that day as well as the weekend.

4/30
    Steps: 13,007

5/2
    Tracking: no
    Within calories: I don't know for sure since I didn't track, but my guess would be yes
    Steps: 12,849

5/3
    Steps: 19,300

My outdoor HiiT/Bootcamp with my neighbors is still going strong. We are switching things up everyday and it is great! I burn a consistent 300-400 calories with each work out, which I am happy with. A lot of the neighbors kids have been joining as well and my 15 daughter has consistently been participating as well! I can't convince my huband or son (age 13) to participate though. :s I will say, it is one of the few things I will miss about the quarantine!

I did great last week with no drinking wine at home during the week (a glass or two of wine is really my weekness). That is one thing that quarantine has not been good for, but I was successful with my goal last week and am keeping the same this week. Probably could stand to cut back some on the weekend too though. :D

@jmalderman thank you for updating the spreadsheet! Awesome job over the weekend, and I am glad you still have a good workout group! Maybe you guys will still be able to find a time/day each week you will be able to continue workouts when this is over! Also, kudos to you for cutting down the wine, too!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Fri, May1st:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes; +30
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 70oz
    Steps: 7761
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 6 of 6days
    Water Intake: 6 of 6days
    Steps: 3 of 6days
    IntrmttntFast16:8: 2 of 6days
    MFP 5week prediction: 147.7

You are doing a great job!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I printed and filled out this habit tracker for this month. I have seen a couple different ones on another challenge I am doing. I think it will be a good visual for hitting different goals throughout the month. If you want to make one of your own, I just googled "printable circle habit tracker " and browsed until I found this! Just an idea I thought to share with the group! :)

nfazbftcsy47.jpg

I looooooooooooove this! I am looking for more challenges. Can you suggest one for me?
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Simbersea
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 152.6
    CW: 152.2

4.2 pounds left to goal weight 😀

Wow--that is fantastic!
  • richmondwriter
    Options

nfazbftcsy47.jpg

Cool--I haven't seen these before.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

nfazbftcsy47.jpg

I looooooooooooove this! I am looking for more challenges. Can you suggest one for me?

@Krysless2 right now I am doing the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge, we are halfway through the 8 week challenge, but I am sure they are still accepting new members! Search for Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge Term 29, and it has a little link to apply for the challenge in the group description!

I was also thinking we could do a group challenge outside of this... maybe with exercise challenges and other challenges, but that would take a little work to get started... I would definitely be interested in that, though!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    5/3
    Logged: yes
    Under:yes (barely)
    Water:yes
    Exercise: yes (6 mile walk)
    Steps: 17,110
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options