Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/12/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 21 Day Fix day 10 (Lower Fix - 30 Minutes)
    Water: 112
    Steps: 18,186 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    21 Day Fix: ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    5/12/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 21 Day Fix day 10 (Lower Fix - 30 Minutes)
    Water: 112
    Steps: 18,218 (currently)

Goals:
    9,000+ steps? ✔
    21 Day Fix: ✔
    Prepared Lunch? ✔
    Only 1 Snack after dinner? ✔

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- May Week #2(Sun, May 3 to Sat, May 9)

Winner's Circle
    @cmhubbard92 (7)

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @simbersea (5)
    @jmalderman (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @krysless2 (3)
    @richmondwriter (2)
    @guessimgryffindor (2)
    @thedestar (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- May Week #2(Sun, May 3 to Sat, May 9)

Winner's Circle
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    Awesome dedication this week!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @simbersea (5)
    @jmalderman (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @krysless2 (3)
    @richmondwriter (2)
    @guessimgryffindor (2)
    @thedestar (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

Wow Christine! You were on it this week!!
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Happy Monday, TBBT.
    Trying to live by "Don't Miss a Monday".
    I'm still working on getting a stronger core. But changed it up today. And did this workout:
    https://youtu.be/cO7iMCci904
    The burn was real!
    And followed it up with some dance cardio
    https://youtu.be/4JElY-wQYdM

My goal this week is to actually remember log in for the MUAC here and stick to my planned meals this week.

I really appreciate you posting these videos Brandi!! Thank you mucho!!
  • brandi_84
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I made a mistake on the MUAC results post.
    Christine (@cmhubbard92 )only had 6 days but the last day she was only 100 calories over. With all the calories she is under throughout the week it is an awesome job and with 6 days she is still in the Winner's Circle.
    Christine, you are doing fantastic.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    5.12 Tues
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no over by 80ish
    Exercise: 30 minute sweat session
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Tues, May12th:
    YesDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories(1200,subtract Fitbit cals): Yes, under by 54
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 12131
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 1 of 3days
    Water Intake: 3 of 3days
    Steps: 2 of 3days
    IntrmttntFast16:8: 0 of 3days
    MFP 5week: 145.1
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.42%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.31%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.14%

Go Team!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Hey TBBT!! Guess what day it is !? Mike-mike-mike-mike...ActuallyNo it’s not hump day! It IS however... time to get those juices flowin and to start sharin! 😊 Every now and again we like to start up a side conversation to keep up the engagement within our team. We call it a Weekly Roundtable Discussion or WRD.

This week id like to turn to food ...in a good way though! What are your go-tos while dieting? What do you find necessary to keep out of the house or in the house to keep you on track? What do you meal prep? If your not losing right now and you’re still here so that you don’t go completely off the rails(obviously I know that feeling), that’s ok! For you, I’m asking if you could “remember when you lost a ton of weight?” and share... what were your go to foods!?

I prep my lunches. On Sunday I grill a package of chicken breast and that and a salad is my lunch each day. I don't have a "go to" food but I definitely have to keep vinegar chips out of the house. I had some on Monday and am still feeling the effects. :-0 Teleworking is definitely not good for me. At the office I can stay away from the snacks, and if I do cave it's only a single serving. Having access to a fully stocked pantry with full size bags has been my downfall. Waiting for the weather to (finally) warm up so that I can get back on my bike.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    WRD

I don’t really have a go-to food. For me, it’s all about portions, I try to limit sugar and empty carbs, but otherwise I just try to keep my quantity small enough to stay in my calorie budget.

My go to snack is chocolate chips. Ghiradelli makes milk chocolate chips that are delicious. And 16 of them is only 70 calories. So I’ll count them out, put them on the freezer for a bit and then enjoy. They take longer to melt when chilled so i get to enjoy that chocolate goodness for quite awhile. And again - only 70 calories ❤️
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Way to go @cmhubbard92, @GuessimGryffindor, @Krysless2 and the rest of the on your excellent losses!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Here are some things that I often eat:

Breakfast: 1 egg w/ cheddar cheese (or) Quaker Oats w/ blueberries and raspberries and a tablespoon of honey (or) a banana w/ 2 pieces of toast and peanut butter (this one doesn't fill me up as much)

Lunch: I currently like the Costco protein shakes in chocolate; otherwise I often have a sandwich.

Dinner: We usually have some kind of meat or fish, and when we're trying our hardest have cauliflower rice or polenta instead of pasta, potatoes or rice. We usually try to have 1-2 vegetables, such as roasted cauliflower or Brussel sprouts.

My go-to Dinner is Giada's Salmon Baked in Foil: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/salmon-baked-in-foil-recipe-1914818

Snacks: These are my downfall, so I am going to try to eat more fruits and vegetables and the 100-calorie Pop Secret popcorn. A special treat are Yasso bars, especially fudge brownie. I just have to limit it to one package in the refrigerator.

I blew it on tracking for the MUAC yesterday; sorry.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Here are some things that I often eat:

Breakfast: 1 egg w/ cheddar cheese (or) Quaker Oats w/ blueberries and raspberries and a tablespoon of honey (or) a banana w/ 2 pieces of toast and peanut butter (this one doesn't fill me up as much)

Lunch: I currently like the Costco protein shakes in chocolate; otherwise I often have a sandwich.

Dinner: We usually have some kind of meat or fish, and when we're trying our hardest have cauliflower rice or polenta instead of pasta, potatoes or rice. We usually try to have 1-2 vegetables, such as roasted cauliflower or Brussel sprouts.

My go-to Dinner is Giada's Salmon Baked in Foil: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/salmon-baked-in-foil-recipe-1914818

Snacks: These are my downfall, so I am going to try to eat more fruits and vegetables and the 100-calorie Pop Secret popcorn. A special treat are Yasso bars, especially fudge brownie. I just have to limit it to one package in the refrigerator.

I blew it on tracking for the MUAC yesterday; sorry.

Thank you for the link. I eat a lot of salmon. I have been looking for some new ways to cook it. I usually cook it on a foil pack with either teriyaki, or cilantro butter (dill is also good). Yesterday I made a ginger and red pepper flake butter.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I made a mistake on the MUAC results post.
    Christine (@cmhubbard92 )only had 6 days but the last day she was only 100 calories over. With all the calories she is under throughout the week it is an awesome job and with 6 days she is still in the Winner's Circle.
    Christine, you are doing fantastic.

@brandi_84 thanks hun! I am sorry about yesterday's double post... I thought it force closed and never posted!
  • Krysless2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Wedns, May13th:
    PassDay
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories(1200,subtract Fitbit cals): No, over by +127
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 40oz
    Steps: 7129
    DailyGoals CountOff:
    MUAC: 1 of 4days
    Water Intake: 3 of 4days
    Steps: 2 of 4days
    IntrmttntFast16:8: 0 of 4days
    MFP 5week prediction: 146.9
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hello BBT! I will have to pull out for this month will join you guys another time. Best of luck to to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.