• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 78 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 5/26 11,038

I didn’t get my walk in this morning. I slept in and it was just too hot 🥵 when I was ready to go. I will do a walk inside today.

Today’s goals
    1. 30 minute walk
    2. Drink 8 cups water
    3. Stay within calorie goal

Sounds like a Leslie Sansone Kinda day!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Is anyone else having issues updating their timeline. The last post I see on their is from 9 hours ago! Ugh.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 298.6
    This week 296.7

Headed back in the right direction!

Excellent loss!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/26: 12,712
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Starting Weight: 229.0
    Previous weight: 221.2
    Current weight: 219.4

So while I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to 10lbs for the 4th week weigh-in (so close!), I'm happy with my progress so far. My ultimate goal is probably one of the dumbest things you guys will ever read, but it's legit to me. I need to get my calves small enough to fit into ski boots without hurting me! I ruined my last trip to Whistler because I couldn't ski for more than 5 minutes at a time because the boots hurt so much. This has been an issue for years as I've gained weight, but never so bad as last March. I want to ski the Alps next year (which I had billed as my 50th birthday trip to sell my friends on going, turns out I'm only 46 and they know this, whoops!). Since it's probably going to be a once in a lifetime trip, I want to make sure that I get the best experience out of it. Of course, there's always the feeling better, less joint pain, fitting into clothes I have stored that are goals too... but the Matterhorn awaits! :D

I have to go back and see the last time I logged my steps. I'm awful at keeping up.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I’m just 3 minutes from my May plank challenge. And the last 3 days I’ve hit 3 miles (not always consecutively in 1 walk, but I’m going to count it for my challenge so that’s 3/5 for the week already!) it seems like I like challenges so... I’m thinking about my next one. Pushups? Pull-ups? Jump rope? I’m open to suggestions. I’m pretty lazy though, so something quick or easy to do while listening to a podcast is my preference (and I welcome podcast suggestions too). OK I’ve said enough! Good night!

I'm thinking of a jump rope challenge for myself. I recently did a couple of interval workouts alternating jumping rope with resistance training (squats, pushups, dips...). The jumping rope was pretty tough. Maybe other people would be interested too?
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    5/26- 4893
    5/27- 11319
    Steps
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 27. 8886 steps
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I’m just 3 minutes from my May plank challenge. And the last 3 days I’ve hit 3 miles (not always consecutively in 1 walk, but I’m going to count it for my challenge so that’s 3/5 for the week already!) it seems like I like challenges so... I’m thinking about my next one. Pushups? Pull-ups? Jump rope? I’m open to suggestions. I’m pretty lazy though, so something quick or easy to do while listening to a podcast is my preference (and I welcome podcast suggestions too). OK I’ve said enough! Good night!

I'm thinking of a jump rope challenge for myself. I recently did a couple of interval workouts alternating jumping rope with resistance training (squats, pushups, dips...). The jumping rope was pretty tough. Maybe other people would be interested too?

Ok ok. Want to make this a group challenge? Here’s what I’m thinking:
    It’s a pure minutes-jump-roping challenge. So you track your own time and at the end of the week whoever did more minutes wins. Do it Thursday through Wednesday (EST), so we start tomorrow and the following week by Wednesday evening or Thursday morning (prior to noon EST) we post our time and whoever has more minutes gets mega-kudos from the team. Sound good? Post your minutes daily if that helps you or you want to brag about how well you’re doing 😉

Mind you I don’t look forward to jump rope. But I like competition, so I will definitely make an effort to win 😎

• michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options

It’s a pure minutes-jump-roping challenge. So you track your own time and at the end of the week whoever did more minutes wins. Do it Thursday through Wednesday (EST), so we start tomorrow and the following week by Wednesday evening or Thursday morning (prior to noon EST) we post our time and whoever has more minutes gets mega-kudos from the team. Sound good? Post your minutes daily if that helps you or you want to brag about how well you’re doing 😉

Mind you I don’t look forward to jump rope. But I like competition, so I will definitely make an effort to win 😎

I don't have a jump rope🤔
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    May 27 steps 7127
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, May 27

•Log all food: Yes ✔️
    •Under Calories: Yes ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run + Zumba ✔️
    •Water: 3L ✔️
    •Steps: 25,939 ✔️

Good morning team! Our visits went well yesterday and our realtor called this morning that one client came in with an offer. We will begin negotiations soon and hoping we have another offer so we can sell without losing too much money.

I am so tired after my crazy busy day yesterday. I still managed to get out for my run this morning. I’m only 2 runs away from completing my 100K’s run for May. 💪🏻🏃🏻‍♀️. Today I’m going to do a bit of grocery shopping and homeschooling with the little one this afternoon. The scales are slowly going down this morning. I wish it would go down as fast as it went up 🙄

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »

Log all food and beverages
    Do 30 min of exercise
    Go to Emergency Dist Center to pick up food, water, cleaning supplies
    Go to Brother's (pick up ice on way)
    Do Laundry

Good luck with a your goals today. Keeping you all in my prayers 🙏🏻
    Steps 5/26: 12,712

Gotcha.
    missGYST wrote: »
    Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Starting Weight: 229.0
    Previous weight: 221.2
    Current weight: 219.4

So while I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to 10lbs for the 4th week weigh-in (so close!), I'm happy with my progress so far. My ultimate goal is probably one of the dumbest things you guys will ever read, but it's legit to me. I need to get my calves small enough to fit into ski boots without hurting me! I ruined my last trip to Whistler because I couldn't ski for more than 5 minutes at a time because the boots hurt so much. This has been an issue for years as I've gained weight, but never so bad as last March. I want to ski the Alps next year (which I had billed as my 50th birthday trip to sell my friends on going, turns out I'm only 46 and they know this, whoops!). Since it's probably going to be a once in a lifetime trip, I want to make sure that I get the best experience out of it. Of course, there's always the feeling better, less joint pain, fitting into clothes I have stored that are goals too... but the Matterhorn awaits! :D

I have to go back and see the last time I logged my steps. I'm awful at keeping up.

Well done on your amazing loss this month! You’ve done great! I love your goal to for into ski boots. We all have funny little goals like this and I think achieving these little side goals are more rewarding than scale goals. I’m here waiting for your steps. Lol. I’ll gladly add them as soon as you give them to me.
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    5/26- 4893
    5/27- 11319
    Steps

Gotcha.
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 27. 8886 steps

Gotcha.

I have a jump rope and would gladly join this challenge. josh would you like to take this lead on this? You keep track of all progress and let us know winners etc? I’ll get started today 💪🏻
    May 27 steps 7127

Gotcha.
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    vaa96gojcw1o.png

Hello everyone! A new month is just around the corner and your team is looking for a couple of motivators to help keep up team activity and motivation.

We are looking for active, motivated, consistent individuals to help your team through the new month.

What do you need to do? Well here it is...

Motivator’s Responsibilities include:

* Be active in team discussions, encouraging and supporting the challengers as they post.
    * Encourage challengers to participate in challenges and in group discussions.
    * Participate in team discussions encouraging team participation.
    * Help remind challengers when they are due to post (and especially when overdue to post) weights.
    * Encourage participation in the moderators challenge and in the weekly team challenges.
    * Coordinate with your awesome team captains to see if they can use any assistance or if they have any specific tasks they feel you can assist with.

Let Linda or I know if you are interested in helping out your team. ❤️

04lg8k2h2smc.jpeg
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options

Good morning team! Our visits went well yesterday and our realtor called this morning that one client came in with an offer. We will begin negotiations soon and hoping we have another offer so we can sell without losing too much money.

I am so tired after my crazy busy day yesterday. I still managed to get out for my run this morning. I’m only 2 runs away from completing my 100K’s run for May. 💪🏻🏃🏻‍♀️. Today I’m going to do a bit of grocery shopping and homeschooling with the little one this afternoon. The scales are slowly going down this morning. I wish it would go down as fast as it went up 🙄

May goals:

100K !!!!!!! That is so inspiring!! For June I'm going to take a page our of your book and start tracking the distances I run. You must feel such a sense of accomplishment when you hit your goal <3
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    • Sunday, May 24: 15 249
    • Monday, May 25: 9 268
    • Tuesday, May 26: 7 285
    • Wednesday, May 27: 10 946
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

May goals:

100K !!!!!!! That is so inspiring!! For June I'm going to take a page our of your book and start tracking the distances I run. You must feel such a sense of accomplishment when you hit your goal <3

Thank you. I actually first had a goal of 80 but then I saw how we I was doing and pushed it to 100. I’ve never done this before and I think I’m going to do it again In June. I feel so proud of myself. I still have 2 left and worried I’ll be too tired when I get up in the morning. The last 2 runs have been hard.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:
    • Sunday, May 24: 15 249
    • Monday, May 25: 9 268
    • Tuesday, May 26: 7 285
    • Wednesday, May 27: 10 946

Gotcha!
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    To be clear, the idea of jumping rope sounds terrible. But I’m in it to win it! Sure I’ll take the lead on this challenge. So far we’ve got:
    Me
    @888Angie888
    @mari_moulin
    Everyone’s tied with 0 minutes reported. :)
This discussion has been closed.