• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water: not enough

Steps 2,586 @mari_moulin i want to join the step challenge

I saw a big spike on the scale today. I am pretty sure it is water weight. I had a salad for lunch and I had feta cheese on it. Supper time we had hamburgers and I had pickles. Every time I eat pickles it causes a jump on the scales but I love them. I only eat them with hamburgers now.

I did not get out for my walk cause we ended up visiting the grandkids in their backyard. I am hoping to get them for the weekend next week. I told them we would not be getting as much junk food as the last weekend they were over.

I went out for my walk this morning. I did 5.5 km. I think I need to start getting up at 6am so I can be out for my walk by 7am. I am finding I just can’t get up and go right away.

Have an awesome Monday everyone!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I'm in for the step challenge, too!

Sunday, May 31st: 12 980

June start weight: 197lbs (had a takeaway + booze last night)

June goals:
    •Stick with my workout programs (I'm doing C25K, Kayla Itsines and Chloe Ting)
    •Drink alcohol no more than twice a week
    •Walk more than 7 000 steps each day

I'll weigh in on Saturdays this month

Got you in the step challenge and logged your steps. Good luck with your goals for June! 💪🏻
    Sunday May 31 check in
    Steps - 19,896
    Water - not enough
    Calories - not tracked

Could I be added to the June step challenge please.

Got you added in the June step challenge and logged your steps. Good luck for June! 💪🏻
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse47
    Check-In: Monday, June 1

Log all food and beverages
    Do 30 min of exercise
    Do 4 sets of walking; 5 min each

STEP CHALLENGE --- 5 MIN = 500 STEPS

Sunday, May 31 --- 4 SETS of 5 min each = 2000 steps

Got your steps logged! Good stepping 🚶🏻‍♀️💪🏻
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    5/31- 3734 steps
    I plan to start jumping rope today.

Got you in the step challenge and added your steps. God luck with the jump rope challenge 💪🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Ok there’s a lot going on. Lol. I logged in this morning and saw 40+ notifications in my community feed. I was also feeling a little down so it was nice to see everyone encouraging each other. We’re in this thing together! Anyway my general update for today:
    I’m sitting at 303.x after being down to 300.2 on Saturday. I’m still hoping to hit the 200s this week. HOWEVER, I’m also trying to give myself a little bit of a break because I have been on a good track the last few weeks and have dropped a lot of weight. I was surprised to see my name at the top of the list for May weight lost. So. I can’t be too sad with my situation. Although the 200s are calling my name! I also took a bit of a rest day yesterday after 7 days in a row of 3+ miles walk/jogged. The rest day combined with a few bigger than normal tasty meals I’m sure contributed to the bump on the scale. So... back to the grind!

Ok folks let’s do this! Here we come June!

I hope you are feeling better now ❤️ whatever the reasons were for your feeling down I hope they are all better and sorted and that you can start moving forward again with a much more positive energy. You have done so we for your weight loss and deserve to have a little break but be very careful. Those breaks can be a bit tricky. I know that I personally struggle getting myself back from them and tend to cause huge damage in my weight loss when I do it. So a small treat or 1 cheat day and back on top of your journey Josh 💪🏻 also make sure to drink lots of water to help bring that little gain back down. 💦 I’ll try my beat to get more jump rope minutes in today. My legs are feeling sore after all the running Zumba and jumping this past week lol.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water: not enough

Steps 2,586 @mari_moulin i want to join the step challenge

I saw a big spike on the scale today. I am pretty sure it is water weight. I had a salad for lunch and I had feta cheese on it. Supper time we had hamburgers and I had pickles. Every time I eat pickles it causes a jump on the scales but I love them. I only eat them with hamburgers now.

I did not get out for my walk cause we ended up visiting the grandkids in their backyard. I am hoping to get them for the weekend next week. I told them we would not be getting as much junk food as the last weekend they were over.

I went out for my walk this morning. I did 5.5 km. I think I need to start getting up at 6am so I can be out for my walk by 7am. I am finding I just can’t get up and go right away.

Have an awesome Monday everyone!

I got you down for the step challenge 💪🏻. I also love pickles. My husband doesn’t get why they are a must in burgers tho lol. It must an American thing. The French folk almost never have them. If we go to McDonald’s he always takes out the pickles from his burgers lol. Good going getting your 5K walk in today. 7 am is also my time to go out. I’m always up much earlier but I take my time to wake up and get ready. 7 am I hit the pavement. Hope you have a lovely day ❤️
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week one June
    LW:. 201.8
    CW:. 198
    Onederland!!!
    Not going back

Woooohoooo!!!!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Please count me in for the steps challenge.
    Steps 5/31: 7,059
    Jump Rope Minutes: 0

It was kind of a lazy Sunday...but I'm going to try making up for it today.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Please count me in for the steps challenge.
    Steps 5/31: 7,059
    Jump Rope Minutes: 0

It was kind of a lazy Sunday...but I'm going to try making up for it today.

I’ve got you in for the step challenge and logged your steps for Sunday. I have also been lazy with the jump rope chalenge lol. I’m gonna try to do it now. 💪🏻
  • irunforfun2
    irunforfun2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to do 30 min strength training
    10,000+ steps
    log all food
  • irunforfun2
    Options
    I have set any specific goals for June. I'm doing the step challenge and 2 magic numbers this week. Is it better to set a daily goal or a monthly goal?
  • irunforfun2
    Options
    OOPs i meant I have not set any specific goals for June
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    @metonymicalinsanity - put me down for another minute and a half of jump rope. I did 3x 30 seconds.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    I have set any specific goals for June. I'm doing the step challenge and 2 magic numbers this week. Is it better to set a daily goal or a monthly goal?

I set both monthly goals and daily goals. The daily goals help me reach my monthly goals.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I'm in for the step challenge, too!

Sunday, May 31st: 12 980

June start weight: 197lbs (had a takeaway + booze last night)

June goals:
    •Stick with my workout programs (I'm doing C25K, Kayla Itsines and Chloe Ting)
    •Drink alcohol no more than twice a week
    •Walk more than 7 000 steps each day

I'll weigh in on Saturdays this month

Got you in the step challenge and logged your steps. Good luck with your goals for June! 💪🏻
    Sunday May 31 check in
    Steps - 19,896
    Water - not enough
    Calories - not tracked

Could I be added to the June step challenge please.

Got you added in the June step challenge and logged your steps. Good luck for June! 💪🏻
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse47
    Check-In: Monday, June 1

Log all food and beverages
    Do 30 min of exercise
    Do 4 sets of walking; 5 min each

STEP CHALLENGE --- 5 MIN = 500 STEPS

Sunday, May 31 --- 4 SETS of 5 min each = 2000 steps

Got your steps logged! Good stepping 🚶🏻‍♀️💪🏻
    5/31- 3734 steps
    I plan to start jumping rope today.

Got you in the step challenge and added your steps. God luck with the jump rope challenge 💪🏻

Thank you I'll need God's luck (or blessings actually) for the jump challenge
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I set an alarm and after several leg slaps and a couple breath breaks I jumped rope for 10 minutes. I'm not sure how to monitor total time jumped. I did several counts of 30 with a few at almost 40. My short term goal is to do 60 jumps without a break and then on to 10 minutes non-stop. Eventually I would like to learn double-unders.
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Username: dymphnadaniels
    Weigh-in Week 1
    LW: 324.4
    CW: 314.6
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I set an alarm and after several leg slaps and a couple breath breaks I jumped rope for 10 minutes. I'm not sure how to monitor total time jumped. I did several counts of 30 with a few at almost 40. My short term goal is to do 60 jumps without a break and then on to 10 minutes non-stop. Eventually I would like to learn double-unders.
    and just like that you’re in the lead! Count your total time however is easiest for you. I have my phone nearby and use the timer on it to keep track. I haven’t done my jumps yet for today but I’m going to do them shortly, I promise! Here’s the leaderboard:

@19shmoo69 10 minutes
    @888Angie888 8 minutes (longest: 60 seconds)
    @metonymicalinsanity 4.5 minutes
    @mari_moulin 3.5 minutes
    @Piqueaboo

Anyone else who wants to join please let me know and start jumping!

• metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oof. Did a 4 mile walk followed by 3 minutes of jump rope and 3 minutes of planks. 🥵😴
This discussion has been closed.