Options
    Had to share:
    I made it to the 200s! 299.6 this morning and not going back! 🥵

Congrats!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    I'm curious if you guys have any tips, tricks or rules to help with accountability and determination? I'll share a few of mine...
    1. I created a workout that I call "The Minimum Effort" so that on days when I'm tired or feeling lazy, etc. I have a goto list to get rid of my excuses. Its always there, ready to go.
    2. I find that getting in the right mindset for exercise is a challenge sometimes. I put on a 3ish min. video from the Fitness Marshall and it always turns me around for more motivation to do more.
    3. I pre-plan my food with MFP and log in advance, that way I know I have all the ingredients and don't end up with only 50 calories for dinner. I adjust as needed for actuals.

I don’t know that I have any rules but every Sunday I pre log my food for the entire week. It really helps with keeping me on track. Right now my main exercising is walking so I do it in the mornings otherwise I would not do it at all.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Hello Downsizers!

Week 1
    CW 175.2
    PW 173.6

Congrats on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi. I need a bit of love. I have always a battle with the scale. No matter if I'm doing things good or less good, the scale goes up often with no reason whatsoever and that makes me super cranky and sad at the same time. I go day by day losing a little amount of grams a day and them bum! I go up. And this time is two days in a row.

I am getting better at not letting the fluctuations in the scale bother me but it is something that has taken time. Scale fluctuations are part of the weight loss journey. Lots of time it could be due to eating a high sodium meal. Track the sodium In your meals and note if you get a jump in the scales after a high sodium day. This week I had an increase on the scales Sunday and Monday but I did have high sodium the days before. Make sure you are drinking lots of water also.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Had to share:

Awesome!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water: not enough

Steps 6/2 3,211

Still up .2 of pound today. Pesky water weight is hanging on. I need to get my water into me today. Going to rest up today and get better. Putting a call in to my doctor as I need some puffers. Went to use mine last night and it is expired.

Have a great day all!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Stick to pre planned menu
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    A MFP friend told me of this YouTube site. I thought this may help everyone not just those in the jump rope challenge.
    https://youtu.be/1BZM2Vre5oc
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    June 2 Check in
    Steps - 16,408
    Calories - Under
    Water - Fail
    Exercise - only short walks - it has been so hot and humid here!

Today's goals
    - Track all food
    - Over 15,000 Steps
    - Drink at least 2L of water
  • mellane30
    mellane30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Staying positive is proving difficult with all the ups and downs. Blech.

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 05/25/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 209.5
    Current weight: 210.3
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    Good morning. Staying positive is proving difficult with all the ups and downs. Blech.

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 05/25/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 209.5
    Current weight: 210.3

It is tough but you can do it! You have been staying strong with this challenge so keep it up.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1 june 10.612
    2 June 14.115
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Had to share:
    So exciting! You've been doing a fantastic job, congratulations on your results!

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Had to share:

Woohooo!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    For 6/2:
    Steps-20,865
    Jump Rope-5 minutes

60 seconds is still my longest streak. I'm going to try building on it tomorrow and through the next week. Sore legs today-so I'll be happy to just get two minutes in short intervals🙂.
  • kyfrancik
    kyfrancik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CW 191
    PW 190
    Monday
    Have to stay focused on my eating
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    For 6/2:
    Steps-20,865
    Jump Rope-5 minutes

60 seconds is still my longest streak. I'm going to try building on it tomorrow and through the next week. Sore legs today-so I'll be happy to just get two minutes in short intervals🙂.

Way to go!
    That puts you well into the lead with 18 minutes. Will anyone catch you??? I’ll probably have to try again next week. It’s so hard!

• leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 1
    Starting Weight: 229.0
    Previous weight: 219.4
    Current weight: 220.0

Ugh, my first week that I was up in weight! My goal is going to be to re-evaluate everything I've logged for the past week and see what changes I can make to get the ball rolling downhill again! :)

Steps for Tuesday, June 2: 11,085
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    kyfrancik wrote: »
    CW 191
    PW 190
    Monday
    Have to stay focused on my eating

Awesome job on the loss!
This discussion has been closed.