LW:. 201.8
    CW:. 198
    Onederland!!!
    Not going back

EXCELLENT!!!!! WTG
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi. Can someone explain me what does LW, CW... means?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    79rq5bp8sard.jpeg

If anyone would like to join in on the June step challenge, please let me know so I can add you in!

So far we have:

@cesse47
    @mari_moulin
    @DymphnaDaniels
    @missGYST
    @Marigorringo
    @irunforfun2
    @dabbers18

Please remember to log in your steps daily. It makes it easier to keep them up to date.

If anyone else would like to join please let me know. * Please note that previous steppers are not automatically added in for the new month.*

@piqueaboo
    @19shmoo69
    @charlottemilton
    @chassp8pooh
    @michelleywardell
    @mellane30
    @dness1203
    @Murphyi150
    @kyfrancik
    @lisasolo149
    @panda4153
    @888Angie888
    @Lindamtuck2018
    @jennt817
    @Shad0wDancer
    @jcpez1969
    @kerdil08
    @destiny_sierra
    @FormerlyFit48
    @metonymicalinsanity
    @wbs2020
    @Terri622

lk4n9h189ry0.png
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Sunday, May 31

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: Sunday Funday 5k walk and jumping fitness ✔️
    •Water: 1L ❌
    •Steps: 14,949 ✔️

Happy Monday team!! Hubby is off today so we get to spend today enjoying some time with him. We are going to the car dealership to trade in our lease and then this afternoon will be BBQ and getting the paddling pool out for the kids.

Yesterday’s BBQ went well, had way too much to eat and drink but I skipped on dinner to keep my calories as low as I could for the day. It was nice to see my friends after almost 3 months.

Today the plan is to have smoothies for breakfast and dinner and have a nice big lunch with lots of protein and veggies. I need to drink lots of water to help with my mini weekend gain. Only up 0.8 lb from Saturday so that’s a win. No run for today but I will do some jumping fitness later today and will try to get some jump rope minutes in as well.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hi I'm in for the step challenge. Hopefully it will kick my but into moving. I intend to try my best this month.
    My CW is 220 and weigh day is now sunday then I can stop having to subtract steps and just let my Fitbit do the counting lol.
    So day 1 for me and I intend to achieve it all xxxx

I got you in for the step challenge. If you can please report your steps daily as it makes it easier for me to log them in. Good luck on all your goals for the month of June!
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 5/30 9,381

I went a little over my calories yesterday but this is the best weekend I have had food wise in awhile. My weight was up .8 of a pound this morning and I think that had more to due with the sodium I had yesterday.

I ended up going over a short walk yesterday. I had to get out of the apartment for awhile. I actually walked to the bookstore and giant tiger. I am really tired of the restrictions of the pandemic but we are in the first stage of opening so there’s hope.

I am a little late going out for my walk today. It’s Sunday so we can be slow. I am hoping to do 5 km today.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5 km minimum
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water

Hi Linda! Well done on having a good weekend with food! I also struggle so much with weekends and always end up with a 2 lb gain. This time it was the same as you with .8 gain. Glad you got your walk in ❤️
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week one
    Sunday
    P. W. 254
    C. W. 254

Great maintain. June is gonna be your month I can feel it!!
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse47

Log all food and beverages
    Do 30 min of exercise
    Do 4 sets of walking; 5 min each

Have a couple of household chores to do today. Am listening to a new book (Nora Roberts - Hideaway). Think I'll just make it a lazy day to finish off the month.

Have a great rest day today. I know for a fact that rest/lazy days are a big part of the journey as well. Our bodies thank us when we give them time to heal and recover.
    Hi.. I'm Michelle. I am a furbaby momma and I'm married to a wonderful man. I really love having the support I get here. Thank you for this group.

My goals here are:

1. lose 10 pounds
    2. Walk minimum 10km 5 times a week(goal is actually 20000)
    3. Log all food
    5. Stay within calorie goal
    6. Drink minimum 98oz of water daily

My stats:
    5’4”
    HW: 226
    LW: 184.4
    CW 182

Glad you are too us for another month Michelle. Good luck with this months goals! Also, amazing loss this past week! You’ve done so well 💪🏻
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    WEIGH IN WEEK ONE
    Wbs2020
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 167.0
    5’3, age 52

Hello Team! I’m looking forward to this month long challenge and hope it will reinforce new habits. I’m trying to limit processed foods and focus on moving more. I was surprised to see the scale this morning as it hasn’t even been a full week since my last weigh-in!! I don’t have a step tracker so I won’t be participating in the step challenge other than to offer support to those who are rockin it! Today’s exercise is 1 hr at the gym with Tabata, weightlifting and a WOD.
    DAILY GOALS:
    6 days/wk of exercise
    Meet calorie targets

Welcome to the team! Wishing you luck with all your goals for this month. I’m looking forward to watching you progress and being able to encourage you on your journey each day. Well done with your weight drop so far! You are kickin butt!
    Hello to everyone and a big welcome to the new folks!

Steps 5/30: 11,976
    Jump rope: 2 minutes

Looking forward to June!

Wowza great job with the jump rope minutes. You are making te rest of sunlike bad 😂 keep on jumping! 💪🏻
    jugar wrote: »
    WEEK 1 Challenge is UP! Send your folks on over for an easy and practical one -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798612/two-magic-numbers-challenge-week-1-june#latest

Thanks for the challenge Liselyn! I’ll go check it out today.
    Hi Everyone
    The last week of May was definitely a busy one for me and unfortunately posting got pushed to the side. I get bad migraines with high heat and humidity so it was not fun! I am back on track now and am committed to posting post days and tracking all food throughout June. I just need to figure out how to wake up earlier so I can exercise before all the humidity comes.

destiny_sierra
    weigh in day - Fridays
    SW - 278
    CW - 238.8 (as of May 29)

June Goals
    - Track all food intake
    - Drink at least 2L of water daily
    - over 10,000 steps daily
    - Some form of exercise each day

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been struggling with migraines. It doesn’t make like any easier when it comes to our weight loss journeys but you’ve done well despite it. I’m sure you will figure out something that works for you when it comes to workouts. Well done with your weight loss so far. Good luck with all your goals this month 💪🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Weigh in week one June
    Onederland!!!
    Not going back

YES!!!!! Congratulations and welcome to ONEDERLAND!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

f292xpt9nzyo.jpeg

Hi!

LW - lowest weight
    HW - highest weight
    CW - current weight
    PW - previous weight
    SW - starting weight
    GW - goal weight

• irunforfun2
    irunforfun2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Met my walking goal: 10,645 steps. Also, logged all my food and stayed under calories!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Hey everyone. Go check out this weeks MOD challenge. TWO MAGIC NUMBERS CHALLENGE ! Go have a look at what it’s all about.

WEEK 1 Challenge is UP! Send your folks on over for an easy and practical one -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798612/two-magic-numbers-challenge-week-1-june#latest
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Met my walking goal: 10,645 steps. Also, logged all my food and stayed under calories!!!

Got your steps in for Sunday! Well done!! Great start for the new month 💪🏻
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the step challenge, too!

Sunday, May 31st: 12 980

June start weight: 197lbs (had a takeaway + booze last night)

June goals:
    •Stick with my workout programs (I'm doing C25K, Kayla Itsines and Chloe Ting)
    •Drink alcohol no more than twice a week
    •Walk more than 7 000 steps each day

I'll weigh in on Saturdays this month
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 31 check in
    Steps - 19,896
    Water - not enough
    Calories - not tracked

Could I be added to the June step challenge please.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week one June
    Onederland!!!
    Not going back

YES!!!!! Congratulations and welcome to ONEDERLAND!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

f292xpt9nzyo.jpeg

Hi!

LW - lowest weight
    HW - highest weight
    CW - current weight
    PW - previous weight
    SW - starting weight
    GW - goal weight

Thanks a lot!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Cesse47
    Check-In: Monday, June 1

Log all food and beverages
    Do 30 min of exercise
    Do 4 sets of walking; 5 min each

STEP CHALLENGE --- 5 MIN = 500 STEPS

Sunday, May 31 --- 4 SETS of 5 min each = 2000 steps
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5/31- 3734 steps
    I plan to start jumping rope today.
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ok there’s a lot going on. Lol. I logged in this morning and saw 40+ notifications in my community feed. I was also feeling a little down so it was nice to see everyone encouraging each other. We’re in this thing together! Anyway my general update for today:
    I’m sitting at 303.x after being down to 300.2 on Saturday. I’m still hoping to hit the 200s this week. HOWEVER, I’m also trying to give myself a little bit of a break because I have been on a good track the last few weeks and have dropped a lot of weight. I was surprised to see my name at the top of the list for May weight lost. So. I can’t be too sad with my situation. Although the 200s are calling my name! I also took a bit of a rest day yesterday after 7 days in a row of 3+ miles walk/jogged. The rest day combined with a few bigger than normal tasty meals I’m sure contributed to the bump on the scale. So... back to the grind!

By the way, ANYONE who wants can join the jump rope challenge. It’s going to be Thursday through Wednesday and the leaderboard looks like this (anyone can join! Just send me your minutes!):

@888Angie888 8 minutes (longest: 60 seconds)
    @metonymicalinsanity 4.5 minutes
    @mari_moulin 2 minutes
    @Piqueaboo
    @19shmoo69

Please let me know if I missed any of your minutes. I tried my best to sort them out of all the comments but could have missed some.

Ok folks let’s do this! Here we come June!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week one June
    Onederland!!!
    Not going back

Way to go! You have inspired me to push for onderland this month! You are doing amazing!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: Sunday Funday 5k walk and jumping fitness ✔️
    •Water: 1L ❌
    •Steps: 14,949 ✔️

Happy Monday team!! Hubby is off today so we get to spend today enjoying some time with him. We are going to the car dealership to trade in our lease and then this afternoon will be BBQ and getting the paddling pool out for the kids.

Yesterday’s BBQ went well, had way too much to eat and drink but I skipped on dinner to keep my calories as low as I could for the day. It was nice to see my friends after almost 3 months.

Today the plan is to have smoothies for breakfast and dinner and have a nice big lunch with lots of protein and veggies. I need to drink lots of water to help with my mini weekend gain. Only up 0.8 lb from Saturday so that’s a win. No run for today but I will do some jumping fitness later today and will try to get some jump rope minutes in as well.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

That is great you got to see your friends. I can’t wait until that happens here. That small gain won’t be long disappearing as I am sure it is just water weight.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I'm in for the step challenge, too!

Sunday, May 31st: 12 980

June start weight: 197lbs (had a takeaway + booze last night)

June goals:
    •Stick with my workout programs (I'm doing C25K, Kayla Itsines and Chloe Ting)
    •Drink alcohol no more than twice a week
    •Walk more than 7 000 steps each day

I'll weigh in on Saturdays this month

I will change you to Saturday’s. Great goals for the month!
This discussion has been closed.