Options

Replies

• hjordan2888
    hjordan2888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sunday 31st May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 minute brisk walk (managed to get a very unfortunate sunburn from it haha!)
    Goals/Days/Comments: the main goal for this week is to stick to my exercise and fill myself up on more fruits and veggies
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Lori. I have been using MFP off and on for a few years. Back in December I decided I needed to make some lifestyle changes. I was over 300lbs and feeling terrible. So I started doing intermittent fasting and using MFP to track my eating. I have lost almost 50lbs so far and my AC1 has gone from 6.1 to 5.7. And I feel great. I have been helping Melinda as co-captain when I can. If you'd like you can send me a friend request and my diary is open.

Welcome everyone & good luck!
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 31

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 33 minute bike ride and a 15 minute walk with the dogs.
    Goals/days/comments: main goal this week (now that all of my birthday celebrations are over) are to consume less sweets! They are delicious but very taxing on the calories.

Anyone have trouble with MFP negative calorie allowance? Even though I’ve had a pretty active day (and I’m set to sedentary) it keeps taking calories away and after 10 minutes fixing itself. Very unnerving especially when it tells you that you can only eat 1100 ish calories for the day.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 31st

Calories: Right on- I have a nice deficit with calories burned.
    Exercise: Yes- Cardio.
    Goals/Day/Comments: My goal is to have a nice deficit everyday, while eating enough calories.
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sunday May 31st

Exercise: 45 min calisthenics (THENX week 4 day 7) 15 min rowing
    Goals/Day/Comments: My goal for the week is to stick to my prepped food and keep on with my THENX program. Now that I am half through, I think it's going to ramp up. The leg days make my legs sore for 2-3 days already 😵
  • kakemery
    Options
    I've posted my intro on here like 3 times and I'm not sure what happened. I will keep it short this time lol
    I am Kelli, 38, mom to 4. I work in tech and my role is super fast paced which means it gets stressful. I have a tendency to emotional eat. I had hip surgery about 2 years ago. Lost all my.fitness progress, gained 35 lbs and had a painful recovery. I finally got to.a place where fitness felt better and really recommitted in Jan. I am down 20 lbs and and trying to lose 20 more :-) Looking forward to this!
  • bukkygb
    bukkygb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bukkygb
    June week 1
    CW 185
    PW 189
  • bukkygb
    bukkygb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sunday 31st may

Calories: Yes (just under)
    Exercise: Yes (21mins Jumprope ans 30mins strength training)
    Goals/Day/Comments: my goal is to exercise minimum of 30mins daily and stick within my daily calorie.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    June week 1
    Monday
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 155.3

This is sad!
  • lorianncorrea
    Options
    4pxc2uck2zn6.jpg
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Monday 1st June

Calories: Yes (under)
    Exercise: Yes (30 min les mills shabam)
    Goals/Day/Comments: my goal is to track and exercise everyday.
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    4pxc2uck2zn6.jpg

Thank you for sharing!!! I love motivational quotes.
  • hjordan2888
    Options
    Monday 1st June

Exercise: Yes, circuit training 🥵
    Goals/Day/Comments: was hard working from home today and staying motivated and not wanting to snack so the goal is to have healthy snacks on standby!
  • kakemery
    Options
    Monday June 1

Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: 45 min calisthenics (THENX week 5 day 1), Jillian 30 day shred and powerlifting (5x5 squat, bench,row )
    Goals/Day/Comments
    Today is the only day of my week where all 3 programs overlap. Phew, I'm beat!
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    June week 1 Monday
    Track:yes
    Calories:yes
    Exercise: 13000+ steps I walked around whenever possible while I was at work! Plus the stairs :)
    Goal/day/comments: my feet are hurting today! 3 days of being on my feet almost all day sure takes a toll, but I still felt good doing it. Today I wore some of my tighter scrubs to work and they were loose!
  • lorianncorrea
    Options
    Lorianncorrea
    Week 1
    PW: 262.8
    CW: 260.2
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    Monday June 1st

Calories: Yes- Under
    Exercise: Yes, stair-stepping.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Hard day staying on track. Not losing weight as fast as I was hoping.
  • Veeedot
    Veeedot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username: veeedot
    Week: June Week 1
    PW = 223.5
    CW= 218.2
  • hjordan2888
    Options
    Tuesday 2nd June

Calories: Yes- Under
    Exercise: No :(
    Goals/Days/Comments: today has been super tough with working after just completing a 13 hour day so no time to exercise, here’s hoping tomorrow will be calmer!
  • chedaze
    chedaze Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tuesday June 2
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: slightly under
    Exercise: 40 min elliptical & after dinner walk
    Goals: focusing on avoiding treats and drinking enough water
    Comments: felt low energy today so had to really push myself to get the workout in. Hoping to do better tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.