WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I meant to mention I was 157.6 last Sunday. Today 148.6. Down 9 pounds. But a lot of that gain happened over a 2 day span. Thankfully far away from that. Optimistic that I can start transitioning to 1 pound a week. My goal next week is 149 so I’m ahead of the game. Just need to maintain it.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday 6/6
    Food-not logged but on track
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise- 40 min and 20 min walks

Another good day! I am on a roll! I am hoping to wrap things up around the house this week and maybe start going to the shore. I have to make a plan on how long I will be staying down. I haven't been there since Feb.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

@zumba_luvah I am glad you are not letting that gain get to you. You have been doing great so just keep kicking butt!!
    @Mrsbell8well Another awesome day!!
    @lennoncpa Bebe looks so handsome after his grooming but he looked pretty cute before too! He must feel so much better now.
    @kirsten11872 Amazing loss! I am glad that you are doing well and the scale certainly is reflecting that. I hope school finishes up quickly so you have one less thing on your plate. Great job this week!
    @pacsnc6 I am so happy you are almost done with chemo. Enjoy your grandson's graduation. :) xoxo
    @Cafelelia You really are doing so well. I am glad that the protests have remained peaceful by you.
    @tryingagain5 I am happy to hear things are more peaceful by you. I agree, one day at a time. You can do this.
    @timibotkin Maintaining is good. Hope all is going well.
    @lenka1 You are so talented! Beautiful cakes for beautiful girls. God bless little Alana Grace and Happy Birthday to your other little one. One day isn't going to derail you. Hope you had a good time after all of that hard work. I know you will be right back at it! :)
    @annliz23 Great steps! Looks like things are going well.
    @danisp Yes, just dust yourself off and get right back on track. You got this!! :)

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    ksgzulc1posh.png
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    If you want to include me in the steps challenge, my weekly total was 38,590 ish. If I'm just running around the house, I don't keep my tracker with me. My numbers are a bit low in comparison (you are all amazing). but I am meeting my 30 min goal.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    1478nyxkm00r.jpeg
    sbaur9hoqzer.png
    ihmwmpyrfebd.png
    osrc4wvu5iw2.png

WEEK 1

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.60%
    2nd Weight No More 0.51%
    3rd Trimstones 0.42%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 36.4 lbs
    2nd Weight No More 28.7 lbs
    3rd Trimstones 23.9 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @raleighgirl09 3.03%
    2nd @dymphnadaniels 3.02%
    3rd @Mrsbell8well 2.84%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @dymphnadaniels 9.8 lbs
    2nd @wilsonkellies 5.8 lbs
    3rd @raleighgirl09 5.6%

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @lexabeep
    @ELENA01
    @charlottemilton
    @kirsten11872
    @1theresamcvean
    @ltopinka84
    @chassp8pooh
    @unevano
    @Emmajhare

jdkel0rf94tq.png
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps!
    S- 17,893
    M- 10,008
    T - 11,080
    W- 13,060
    T- 12,569
    F- 14,657
    S- 11,018

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I planned to say more earlier...but my phone or MFP decided to be weird...took 20 mins to put in what I did. Sigh.

So I did my 30 min of walking yesterday and did 80 mins of gardening. On target for calories. Didn't do my core. Will be doing it this morning.

Glad I did garden yesterday after nearly 3 hours of gardening on Friday, letting the soreness make me lazy means the third day is always worse. Still sore but feeling pretty good. Did some more gardening early and will do some this evening when it cools off. We're under a heat advisory...kinda early in the summer for heat advisory.

It sounds like everyone is doing great. Love all those pix! @lenka1 those cakes are gorgeous!

Rah rah!
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm back and trying to focus on me a little bit.

@sleepymom5 and @Cafelelia thank you for understanding my absence. I was truly overwhelmed.

JillyBT
    WEEK 1
    Monday
    PW:159
    CW:159

I'll post week 2 tomorrow on my regular Monday checkin. I had been weighing myself to remind me to try not to emotionally eat. So I've kept a steady weight but I so very much want to start loosing it.

My son has Mono. @sleepymom5 you were right. He truly had no contact with anyone other than my husband and I for 8 weeks prior to his symptoms. Which falls under the incubation period but oh well, happy to have a diagnosis and that it was not Covid 19 or Hepatitis. He went back for blood work on Friday and the liver enzymes are going in the right direction. It has been a long 20 days of illness but this weekend he finally feels better.

With the diagnosis last Wednesday, I was free to go to my parents. I am in the process of hiring privately caregivers and nurses through a Geriatric Consultant. My parents need people who are trained in Dementia. And as lovely as these caregivers are from the agency, they just can't handle this unique situation with two very different types of dementia living in their home. Even the doctors say this is one of their more challenging cases. My parents are both active and physically well. So they need purpose and not just baby sitting.

My doctor and my parents doctors keep asking me if I am taking care of myself. Clearly these last 2 weeks I was not. So I am going to really try to make sure I get back to exercising. It truly makes me happy to exercise and I really am tired of being stuck in this 158-162 weight. I can't control my parents, I can't control my adult son, I can control my weight and so I am really going to focus on me.

Here are my steps for Week 1, I really didn't start walking until yesterday but I did so well in 3 weeks last month, I am challenging myself to catch up to all of you.

Sun: 0 (didn't wear my watch)
    Mon: 3,642
    Tues: 3,132
    Wed: 3,642
    Thur: 5,392
    Fri: 8,817
    Sat: 12,123

Total: 36,748
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - on target
    Water 2.4 l
    Exercise 7.2 km walk, 12,204 steps
    We had beautiful weather today and I had a great day overall! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!
    @JillyBT - thanks for checking in and I was worried. I am glad that your son did not have COVID, although mono is no fun. You are such a great daughter. I hope that you can find your parents the right care, and also find the time to take care of yourself. It is so important!
    @lenka1 - OMG, you kids are gorgeous and your baking too!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Starting on a high 2 exercises completed booty and abs and a Hiit for beginners using Fiton.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    2pxxmgf8zuzl.jpeg
    2nd day of transition. Kale salad: organic strawberries, raw sunflower seeds, avocado, (CSA kale massaged with avocado oil and fresh key lime juice.). S & P. Simple yummy and delicious.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps...

5/31- 11,991
    6/1- 12,256
    6/2-10,605
    6/3- 11,877
    6/4-11,870
    6/5-7,972
    6/6-6,335
This discussion has been closed.