WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - June 2020

Options

Replies

• danisp
    danisp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Treating myself to a hot chocolate after a cold walk finding new hills x3sn0fmicrxj.png
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/08 steps 14823
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    daily check in-Monday
    Food-tasty and just the right amount
    Exercise-yoga and walk
    Sleep 7 1/2 hours. Back to normalish. Although I am going to bed earlier than ever and waking up early. Which I actually love except I am in bed before I can see the fire flys which are back in season. I love watching them light up our backyard. I got to see them once when I got up for a potty break.

I have been super productive since the weekend. Kind of had a pep talk with my self especially with the cleanse etc. Trying to live the best life I can each day with a grateful heart.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @danisp Awesome stats! What app are you using there?

@Mrsbell8well I wish I could be as productive as you! I need to just set my timer and get this house cleaned up.

@CassieGetsFit2013 Great losses over the last 2 weeks!

@sleepymom5 Oh no poor Daisy! I hope she gets better soon. We give our Roxy frozen soup bones quite often, and luckily, she only gnaws them till the marrow is gone. I'll have to keep a closer eye on her, though, just to make sure.

Yesterday was good. Got in over 17k steps between collecting computers from our seniors, working out, and playing ping pong with the fam.

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Food - 200 cal over
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - rest day, 2605 steps
    I had a migraine yesterday and that knocked me out most of the day. I used to get them frequently in my 20’s and 30’s and they have tapered off to one or two per year. I think that the many balls in the air and the stress of our lockdown have been getting to me. I have been so enjoying my normal mobility that I also did 22 straight days of 5 km or more walks. School will soon be over in 2.5 weeks, so the time has come to think about planning for the rest of this month and the summer. I am going to take some time this weekend and do just that. Our province moved to Phase 2 reopening, with the exception of the Greater Toronto area, and some other municipalities nearby. Phase 2 means more places and businesses can reopen with appropriate distancing including churches, campgrounds, pools, parks, hairdressers, restaurants etc. It is the next step towards some kind of normalcy. The numbers in the GTA are pretty good from a global perspective (around 3000 active cases in a population of 6 million people). But our government is taking a very conservative approach and trying to avoid deaths and a second wave, so the numbers are not good enough and need to flatten more. To compare, there are regions in our province outside of the GTA that have had sustained periods of 0 cases. Those of us in the GTA are so tired of this, but we have to keep going. Maybe it is a dream, but I am hoping that we can get there by July 1st, which is Canada Day and it would be a nice way to celebrate moving to the next phase.
    @sleepymom5 - Happy Anniversary!! What a nice surprise from your kids!! You did not drop any ball, and there is never a need to apologize!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Happy Anniversary, Pam! Thirty years is special alone but with what you two have experienced this spring, it must feel even more special.
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Yes I finally tracked my food and I was under!
    I got two walks in today even though it was super hot here in LA.

@sleepymom5 happy anniversary! And I hope Daisy is better tomorrow.
    @gingerpwr thanks for the motivation!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    User ID: Mrsbell8well
    Week Number: 2
    Previous weight: 150.6
    Current weight: 149
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @Freeglerock I’m so happy you were able to find value in Aunt Helen. I have used this off and on for years. Hope it helps your mum too.
    @gingerpwr I love Fly Lady. I try to follow her principles when I can get myself motivated. This weeks zone is the kitchen. You set your timer for 15 minutes Monday-Friday and buzz away. It’s remarkable how much you can clean in 15 minutes. Warning...once you start you notice a lot more neglected areas that you didn’t notice before. But I strive for progress.

This month my focus is on balance. How can I find joys in the simple things. Aunt Helens list helps me think about being balanced. Yesterday I needed to do something nice for someone and Molly became the default. She loves this plan. She got a 10 minute massage.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/09 steps 13925
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    PW: 211.4
    CW: 211.2

:#

Totally off the rails yesterday. Did most core but ate everything, didn't walk. Don't know what was up with me. Maybe just maudalin, thinking about my gran. She passed five years ago today.

Anyway...continue to do okay with water and to suck on sodium. I bet, if they made salt suckers, I'd eat them.

@Freeglerock Those spaces are amazing! I think that was what I was imagining minus the unbelievable amount to work to create/maintain them. So jealous of the fresh veg and so impressed! Just wow!

@Mrsbell8well I agree about how much you can do in a short amount of time. I also appreciated your aunt Helen's 'recipe'...good wisdom to keep. Reminds me of my aunts Ruth and Alice (not actually my aunts...gran's aunt and...I'm not 100% sure how Ruth fit in...no idea how we were related)...didn't know them well but that sounds like something they would have said. Very cool women.

@sleepymom5 Happy Anniversary! Have been talking with friends recently about anniversaries...one friend couple just celebrated 18, my 20 is next week, another celebrates 22 in July and another is celebrating 14 in Sept. I don't know where the time goes. I guess when you're happy, you don't notice the time

I'll do better today. It is cooler, my big work project is almost done...nothing but good times ahead!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday June 9
    Food-not logged but not bad
    Water-64oz
    Exercise-none

The day got away from me yesterday so I decided to take a rest day. I was due one anyway. I haven't logged my food since Saturday so I need to start back today. It is a slippery slope for me when I don't log. It is so easy to underestimate how much I am really eating. I haven't been as consistent with PT, strength and stretching the past 2 weeks. I need to work on that as well.

It is going to be another hot day here in Philly. I still haven't been swimming. Apparently my apple watch can stay on while I swim and it will count the laps. My pool's length is a little over 15.5 yards so it is a good lap pool. I am not sure if I will actually keep my watch on. I just doesn't seem right to me. Lol! My daughter has done it and her watch is fine. Mine is new and it does have the swimming feature but it still makes me nervous.

@GingerPwr Amazing steps! I love how just being busy can really rack up the steps sometimes. I am sure you loved seeing the seniors when they were dropping off the computers. I know you missed them.
    @Cafelelia I hope you are feeling better. Migraines are awful. I am glad things are opening up more by you. It is time...
    @1theresamcvean Thank you! xo
    @JillyBT It is so nice to see you checking in. Sounds like you have had a good couple of days!
    @Freeglerock It sounds like you are really on a roll. You are getting close to that 180 point. Maybe with having the 12 week exercise plan and taking those before pics you will get past that. You are so close! The gardens look amazing! I know you love it but I also know it is hard work.
    @Mrsbell8well Nice loss! You are doing great! Love how you are focusing on balance, that is so important in life :)
    @brown6267 Fantastic steps!
    @melaniescott I never realized how much salt I consumed until I had high blood pressure. I am still not the best with it. I should probably track it a little closer myself. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. I like what you said about happiness and the time passing quickly. :)
    @tryingagain5 Thinking of you. Hope all is well :)
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @pacsnc6 that is great news! Good luck!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 your girls are beautiful! I love the cakes as well!
This discussion has been closed.