• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    June 10
    Exercised? Yes. 4.1k walk. Quickening my pace
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    It's Wednesday. I hope everyone is doing alright.
    Weigh in's from:
    @allietuge
    @GLouis4--great loss! Are you back to work? How are you doing? Hope all is ok.
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    It's Wednesday. I hope everyone is doing alright.
    Weigh in's from:
    @allietuge
    @GLouis4--great loss! Are you back to work? How are you doing? Hope all is ok.
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99

Thanks! I was hoping for some sort of loss since last week was stagnant. And unfortunately, our furlough has turned into a lay-off with possible callbacks for rehire in the future so I’m going to apply to new opportunities. I am thankful to have unemployment benefits for now so I’m optimistic that a good transition will manifest :) Thanks for checking during this rough time; I hope all is well with you !
  • squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    SquirrelSquad
    June Week 2
    PW: 318.2
    CW: 315.4

Not participating in the mini challenge due to my spine issues :( but loving to see everyone’s updates!

I hope that your healing goes well... can you just do some arm lifts/rotations? Anything helps to get our hearts pumping.

NICE LOSS this week!!! :)

Honestly right now I can barely manage to bathe myself without crying. But I have adjusted my diet to account for less physical activity so it shouldn't mess with the main weight loss challenge. Fingers crossed the pain levels go down soon!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,939 Member
    edited June 2020
    inshapeCK
    June Week 2
    PW: 134.9 pounds (down 0.9 pounds)
    CW: 135.4 pounds (up 0.5 pounds)

I never like to gain but I am okay with my weight as long as I am in the 130s so I am not going to let it a half a pound gain get to me.

On June 1st it was exactly 4 years since I had hit my highest weight of 170.1 pounds (June 1, 2016) so I have come a long way from there! I am down 34.7 pounds from that day until today so I am proud of myself for that accomplishment.

I would still like to reach my goal weight of 130 pounds but I keep bouncing around in the 130s as I don't stick with healthy habits. I know I will get there eventually.

I am going to aim to get to 130 pounds by September but know realistically that I may not reach there until after that timeframe goal but would really like to push myself to achieve 130 pounds by the end of 2020.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Mini-challenge - Day 2, Tue 6/9
    Quick morning walk, 32 mins.
    I almost didn't do it... slow moving this morning and thinking of taking a day off... but thought about this challenge and just did it, so happy I did, a real mood lifter!
  • Colleen790
    d41y664rb4br.png

I need to remember this everyday when I wake up

I needed to hear this!

• pen1172
    pen1172 Posts: 3 Member
    Ok sorry for late posting. Are we on week 2? I will get better I promise.

PW 206.2
    CW 203.4
  • Colleen790
    June 11
    Exercised? Yes. 4 K walk
    Calories? Yes in. Budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    SquirrelSquad
    June Week 2
    PW: 318.2
    CW: 315.4

Not participating in the mini challenge due to my spine issues :( but loving to see everyone’s updates!

I hope that your healing goes well... can you just do some arm lifts/rotations? Anything helps to get our hearts pumping.

NICE LOSS this week!!! :)

Honestly right now I can barely manage to bathe myself without crying. But I have adjusted my diet to account for less physical activity so it shouldn't mess with the main weight loss challenge. Fingers crossed the pain levels go down soon!

UGH!! Back and nerve pain are the worst and I am so sorry you are experiencing this. Keep us updated on your treatment and I hope the pain abates soon; it takes over your life.
    GREAT loss, hope you are mentally feeling ok. The weather is making things feel much more manageable...we are still socially distancing but it's been nice to just see and visit folks outdoors much more.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    pen1172 wrote: »
    Ok sorry for late posting. Are we on week 2? I will get better I promise.

PW 206.2
    CW 203.4

No worries! I will count that as your week 2 weigh in (so, last Sunday). Your next weigh in will be this Sunday. Thanks and glad to see you!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    It's Thursday! I hope you are all doing well.
    weigh in's from:

This is June Week 2
    @Colleen790
    @Doingitforme20
    @flourchild225
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    allietuge
    June Week 2
    PW: 169
    CW: 167.9

Sorry!!! Got busy yesterday!
  • Doingitforme20
    Doingitforme20 Posts: 11 Member
    Doingitforme20
    June week 2
    Pw 187.2
    Cw 188.8

Sorry guys, I have started a new plan so still finding my feet with it, I felt like I was going round in circles so needed to try mixing it up a bit. Im trying not to be disappointed as I know I need to give it a few weeks, I feel annoyed that it will affect our figures in the group though and all the hard work everyone has put in.

I have weighed and logged everything that has passed my lips and have been doing minimum of 10k steps everyday usually 12/13k and 3 resistance training sessions a week compared to my usual sedentary lifestyle so hopefully it will work itself out.

Well done everyone on your amazing losses so far xxx
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Mini-challenge -
    Day 3, Wed 6/10
    Another morning walk, 32 mins.

Day 4, Thu 6/11
    Dropped off my car for service and walked home, 47 mins.
    Thinking about walking back when it is ready, but it is getting upwards of 90 already, so may pass and bug hubby for a ride back.
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    flourchild225
    June week 2
    PW: 135.4
    CW: 135
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Mini challenge: 45 minute walk with a colleague this morning, 20 minute family walk this afternoon and heading to a local park with a friend; our daughters are going to ride their scooters on the path and we will walk.
    I have been HUNGRY and really eating a ton the last 2 days!
  • Colleen790
    COLLEEN790
    JUNE WEEK 2
    PW 168.2
    CW 166.8
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    COLLEEN790
    JUNE WEEK 2
    PW 168.2