lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Sunday, June 14

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: Sunday Funday Walk ✅
    •Water: 2L ✅
    •Steps: 15,023 ✅

It’s a new Week Teammates. Fingers crossed the app is less glitchy this week and we get to hear more from you all as the week progresses.

I had a nice weekend but did quite a bit of eating and not much calorie counting. We were once again invited to a friends house for lunch on Sunday where we once again ate Moroccan food. We are out of the same dish so I was unable to accurately see how much food I ate myself. I do know that I made an effort to eat less than last week because I hate feeling that full.

This morning I got myself back to the gym and I also have Zumba class tonight. I hope that today I can burn off all this extra calories I had over the weekend. I wish you all a kick *kitten* week! 💪🏻❤️👍🏻

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

You are doing such a great job on working out! I think when the gyms open up here I need to start a strength training program.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Steps for Sunday, June 14th: 11,800

Happy belated birthday, @lindamtuck2018 !!! I hope you enjoyed your cheesecake - it's my favorite too. Enjoy Scotland, that sounds like a wonderful birthday gift to yourself!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 50 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 6/14 10,404

I had a lovely afternoon with the family yesterday. The food was great and the cheesecake was delicious. I wouldn’t have went over on my calories except I ended up having a second piece of cheesecake before I went to bed. It was supposed to be for today but it was calling my name. So it was goes without saying my blood sugars are up this morning.

I am on my third night in a row of poor sleep. I did have a coffee at my daughters around 6pm so that may have been a factor. Tonight I am making sure I am asleep by 10 pm. I do better when I sleep good.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • lisasolo149
    lisasolo149 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last Monday's weigh-in: 168.1 lbs (yay!)
    This Monday's weigh-in: 171 :(

I think it's likely just water weight but still depressing. Have also been feeling very tired over the last few days.

Goals for today:
    Drink 3 litres of water
    Stay under calorie goal
    Work out for at least half an hour

Hope you are all doing well!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    6/13: 14,151
    6/14: 19,894
    No jumping rope over the weekend but the goal for this week is a minimum of two minutes each day and work up to a streak of at least 75 seconds.

Happy Birthday @lindamtuck ! I also love cheesecake--I think two pieces shows great restraint.

Hugs to all who are struggling and applause to those having success.

Happy Monday!
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 161
    Current weight: 162

Obviously not a loss - onward to this next week 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went out and it was quite difficult to avoid the tasty things. And today I was with some friends and also incredibly difficult.
    Is there any moment when it gets easier?
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    6/15 steps 10893
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CW (from scheduled day that I forgot to post): 208.1

Tomorrow is the last day of my move and then I'll just have to finish unpacking :D. I'm moving in with people that are intimidating and all eat super healthy (it would so far appear), so hopefully that will be inspiring. Although so far they're just intimidating...
    I did go on a 4 mile walk today, despite the rainy weather, and plan to eventually join step challenge once I actually find my Fitbit again. I imagine seeing how few steps I take in quarantine is going to be a rude awakening.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Monday, June 15

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym ( ❤️+💪🏻) and Zumba ✅
    •Water: 4L ✅
    •Steps: 19,629 ✅

Waking up early is becoming difficult but I’m still dragging my butt out of bed and hitting the gym. I have to get myself in bed earlier as I’m no good when I’m not sleeping enough.

The scale came down a time bit since the weekend shenanigans but not as much as I would like to see. I’m tired of being stuck at this weight range. I keep going up and down the same 2-3 lbs or so and it’s frustrating. I’m ready for not to start going down each week even if it’s a tiny bit at a time. Just gotta keep myself going. Giving up is not an option.

June goals:

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Sunday, June 14th: 11,800

Happy belated birthday, @lindamtuck2018 !!! I hope you enjoyed your cheesecake - it's my favorite too. Enjoy Scotland, that sounds like a wonderful birthday gift to yourself!

Thank you very much!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Last Monday's weigh-in: 168.1 lbs (yay!)
    This Monday's weigh-in: 171 :(

I think it's likely just water weight but still depressing. Have also been feeling very tired over the last few days.

Goals for today:
    Drink 3 litres of water
    Stay under calorie goal
    Work out for at least half an hour

Hope you are all doing well!

Water weight is so frustrating. Don’t worry though it will be gone in a few days.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps:
    6/13: 14,151
    6/14: 19,894
    No jumping rope over the weekend but the goal for this week is a minimum of two minutes each day and work up to a streak of at least 75 seconds.

Happy Birthday @lindamtuck ! I also love cheesecake--I think two pieces shows great restraint.

Hugs to all who are struggling and applause to those having success.

Happy Monday!

Great goal with the jump rope. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 161
    Current weight: 162

Obviously not a loss - onward to this next week 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hang in there!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Yesterday I went out and it was quite difficult to avoid the tasty things. And today I was with some friends and also incredibly difficult.
    Is there any moment when it gets easier?

This weight loss journey is not easy. There are always temptations. I think I am a little better at saying no but I try and fit things into my calorie goal. That way I am not depriving myself but I am still staying within my weight loss goals. There are always times though that I just find saying no hard.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    CW (from scheduled day that I forgot to post): 208.1

Tomorrow is the last day of my move and then I'll just have to finish unpacking :D. I'm moving in with people that are intimidating and all eat super healthy (it would so far appear), so hopefully that will be inspiring. Although so far they're just intimidating...
    I did go on a 4 mile walk today, despite the rainy weather, and plan to eventually join step challenge once I actually find my Fitbit again. I imagine seeing how few steps I take in quarantine is going to be a rude awakening.

Hopefully, the heathy eating is inspiring. Great job on the walk.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Monday, June 15

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym ( ❤️+💪🏻) and Zumba ✅
    •Water: 4L ✅
    •Steps: 19,629 ✅

Waking up early is becoming difficult but I’m still dragging my butt out of bed and hitting the gym. I have to get myself in bed earlier as I’m no good when I’m not sleeping enough.

The scale came down a time bit since the weekend shenanigans but not as much as I would like to see. I’m tired of being stuck at this weight range. I keep going up and down the same 2-3 lbs or so and it’s frustrating. I’m ready for not to start going down each week even if it’s a tiny bit at a time. Just gotta keep myself going. Giving up is not an option.

June goals:

I am the same way when it comes to sleep. Hang in there you got this!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • dness1203
    dness1203 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Last week 294.9
    This week 294.1
This discussion has been closed.