• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Monday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 47 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 6/15 11,663

My weight spiked yesterday and it barely moved down today. I think I have to lay off the feta cheese in my salads. It is so salty but I love it so much.

I need to get back into my longer walks. I have been splitting the walks up right now. I did sleep better last night so I think better sleep will help with my energy.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 294.9
    This week 294.1

Nicely done on the loss!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Sunday, June 14th: 11,800

Happy belated birthday, @lindamtuck2018 !!! I hope you enjoyed your cheesecake - it's my favorite too. Enjoy Scotland, that sounds like a wonderful birthday gift to yourself!

Got your steps in 💪🏻
    Last Monday's weigh-in: 168.1 lbs (yay!)
    This Monday's weigh-in: 171 :(

I think it's likely just water weight but still depressing. Have also been feeling very tired over the last few days.

Goals for today:
    Drink 3 litres of water
    Stay under calorie goal
    Work out for at least half an hour

Hope you are all doing well!

Very high chance it’s water weight. Don’t let it affect you too much. Just keep going and do what you know you gotta do. You’ve got this. 💪🏻
    Steps:
    6/13: 14,151
    6/14: 19,894
    No jumping rope over the weekend but the goal for this week is a minimum of two minutes each day and work up to a streak of at least 75 seconds.

Happy Birthday @lindamtuck ! I also love cheesecake--I think two pieces shows great restraint.

Hugs to all who are struggling and applause to those having success.

Happy Monday!

Got your steps in. That’s a great goal set for jump rope. I’m not doing any at the moment as I’m doing a lot at the gym and my fitness classes. My knees are not liking it.
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 161
    Current weight: 162

Obviously not a loss - onward to this next week 🤷🏻‍♀️

Onward we go each week. Keep on keeping on.
    Yesterday I went out and it was quite difficult to avoid the tasty things. And today I was with some friends and also incredibly difficult.
    Is there any moment when it gets easier?

It’s certainly very very hard. You have to change your whole mid frame with how you view food and it’s NOT easy. I still struggle with looking at food as a source of energy and fuel rather than all pleasure and comfort. I am constantly thinking do I need this. Sometimes I win the battle sometimes I fail.
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/15 steps 10893

Gotcha! 💪🏻
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    CW (from scheduled day that I forgot to post): 208.1

Tomorrow is the last day of my move and then I'll just have to finish unpacking :D. I'm moving in with people that are intimidating and all eat super healthy (it would so far appear), so hopefully that will be inspiring. Although so far they're just intimidating...
    I did go on a 4 mile walk today, despite the rainy weather, and plan to eventually join step challenge once I actually find my Fitbit again. I imagine seeing how few steps I take in quarantine is going to be a rude awakening.

The worse part is over and now and you will be able to take it a little easier. I’m sure that once you get to know your flat mates they will be less intimidating and you will have a nice friendship with them. It’s positive that they seem to be healthy people. It will make it easier for you
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 294.9
    This week 294.1

Ok, slow and steady wins the race. It’s going the right way 💪🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Monday’s check in
    Exercise: 47 minute walk

Steps 6/15 11,663

My weight spiked yesterday and it barely moved down today. I think I have to lay off the feta cheese in my salads. It is so salty but I love it so much.

I need to get back into my longer walks. I have been splitting the walks up right now. I did sleep better last night so I think better sleep will help with my energy.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm

Same here with the scale. It’s frustrating especially when you know you are trying your best. You’ve been doing great with your daily steps. You’ve brought them up quite a bit from a few months ago. I also love Feta in my salads it just makes it so much better. Is there maybe a low sodium one ?

• mari_moulin
    Options
    r858gira4va2.jpeg

JUNE WEEK 2 STEP RESULTS
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 811,950 STEPS
    (previous week was 726,949)

TOP 3 STEPPERS

@19shmoo69 - 106,702 steps
    @mari_moulin - 95,724 steps
    @michelleywardell - 94,172 steps

Well done everyone!! Let’s Keep those steps coming!!
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well what I thought was bad hayfever is in fact a chest infection! This year just keeps on giving!!!
    So not much eaten, lots of fluids ie black tea, black coffee and gallons of water. Due to having an awful barking cough. On antibiotics now and it's starting to break up. Not a good thing to get with being asthmatic.
    On the plus side I got a replacement fitbit, going back to work on Sunday and hubby is the best he been since his op xxx
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    6/15:
    Steps: 14,820
    Jump Rope: 0 minutes

I'm already slacking...so today...minimum of 15,000 steps and 4 minutes jumping rope (2 for today and 2 to make-up for yesterday).

I am hoping my gym will open soon. I find it way too easy to come up with excuses for not working out at home and I really miss the weights. I know that there are plenty of challenging body weight exercises to build strength, but it's just not quite the same.

Happy Tuesday!
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps 15 June 10.459
    Steps 16 June 13.350
  • mellane30
    mellane30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think my body is rebelling. Hopefully things will even out soon.

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 06/015/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 211
    Current weight: 210.5
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday

Week 3 weigh In

CW - 172.2
    PW - 172.8
    GW - 145

This last week was another good one. I stayed on track and lost about half a pound which is my goal.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    6/16- steps 7521
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Monday, June 15th: 11,349
    Tuesday, June 16th: 2,749 I left it on the dumb charger again!!

I’m a little bummed today. I don’t think I’m going to win my dietbet next Tuesday. I have 6 days left to lose 3.2lbs. I know I can and have lost that in a week, but it’s just frustrating that I keep having great weeks and then nothing weeks. I’m not shocked to see barely any movement on the scale right now due to my cycle but it’d be a total fluke if I do end up making it. I started logging 8 weeks ago and if I average it out I’ve lost 2.2lbs a week overall. I know I shouldn’t be upset about this but my dietbet was only 8.8lbs and I felt like that was very attainable. I should probably go to bed; it’s 1am here and I’m probably just overtired and cranky. 🤷‍♀️
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Well what I thought was bad hayfever is in fact a chest infection! This year just keeps on giving!!!
    So not much eaten, lots of fluids ie black tea, black coffee and gallons of water. Due to having an awful barking cough. On antibiotics now and it's starting to break up. Not a good thing to get with being asthmatic.
    On the plus side I got a replacement fitbit, going back to work on Sunday and hubby is the best he been since his op xxx

You have had a bad run of luck this year. I hope you feel better soon! I am glad your husband is doing well!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    6/15:
    Steps: 14,820
    Jump Rope: 0 minutes

I'm already slacking...so today...minimum of 15,000 steps and 4 minutes jumping rope (2 for today and 2 to make-up for yesterday).

I am hoping my gym will open soon. I find it way too easy to come up with excuses for not working out at home and I really miss the weights. I know that there are plenty of challenging body weight exercises to build strength, but it's just not quite the same.

Happy Tuesday!

That’s an impressive goal! This pandemic has really changed our lives. I hope your gym opens soon. Have you tried any strength exercises on YouTube?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    I think my body is rebelling. Hopefully things will even out soon.

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 06/015/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 211
    Current weight: 210.5

A 1/2 a pound is a nice loss. You are doing great!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday

Week 3 weigh In

CW - 172.2
    PW - 172.8
    GW - 145

This last week was another good one. I stayed on track and lost about half a pound which is my goal.

Congrats on the loss! Great job on sticking to your goals.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

I’m a little bummed today. I don’t think I’m going to win my dietbet next Tuesday. I have 6 days left to lose 3.2lbs. I know I can and have lost that in a week, but it’s just frustrating that I keep having great weeks and then nothing weeks. I’m not shocked to see barely any movement on the scale right now due to my cycle but it’d be a total fluke if I do end up making it. I started logging 8 weeks ago and if I average it out I’ve lost 2.2lbs a week overall. I know I shouldn’t be upset about this but my dietbet was only 8.8lbs and I felt like that was very attainable. I should probably go to bed; it’s 1am here and I’m probably just overtired and cranky. 🤷‍♀️

What is a dietbet? You are doing amazing! That is a great loss in 8 weeks. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Remember scale fluctuations are a part of this journey. I hope you got to bed and got a good sleep.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    gxewh5lbu5c7.jpeg
    Overdue
    @chassp8pooh
    @kyfrancik
    @dymphnadaniels

Wednesday’s weigh ins
    @missGYST
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Exercise: 44 minute walk

Steps 6/16 11,940

I have been binge free for a month now. That’s a huge for me. Binging was really holding back my weight loss. I hope to continue with this streak. It is not easy but I am determined.

I walked already this morning as soon as I got up and I will do another walk inside later today. The heat and humidity is back here so early morning walks are the only option right now.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk minimum 45 minutes
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options

What is a dietbet? You are doing amazing! That is a great loss in 8 weeks. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Remember scale fluctuations are a part of this journey. I hope you got to bed and got a good sleep.
    I did desperately need the sleep, and thank you so much for your kindness! Yesterday was one of those days where everything in the world just got to me at once. Dietbet is a site where you can join a game and put money down on yourself to lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks. It goes against all of the logical things I know, like weight loss isn't linear and some weeks you're going to do everything right but get no results for it, but my sister wanted me to do it with her and I thought it would be fun. It's been a great resource but I don't know if I need to add the pressure of x pounds in x days again after this is over.
This discussion has been closed.