Sunday June 21: 3 096

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    6/21 steps 2528
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    I know it’s too late to count, but my service crashed last night and forgot to log in on my weigh in day.

PW:334.8
    CW: 320.2

Glad you weighed in. Awesome loss! I hope you are feeling better.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    PW.....219
    CW.....220
    GAINED 1LB 😥😥
    Steps....27088
    Pleased about them.
    I'm ok really as had a chest infection and generally laid around all week feeling sorry for myself.
    Back to work today and boy did that feel good after 6 weeks at home.
    Plan for this week is to plan meals, exercise and walk more.
    Well done to everyone for keeping at it ❤❤

Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you have a great plan moving forward this week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ok. Here goes nothing. I think my biggest problem this week is Aunt Flow is coming and she stresses me out. I got my water in(not all but more than nothing) today 76 oz 🤗 and even though it was half a day I got my steps half way goal 20000 today 9760.

I'm moving forward. Not looking back!🥺 its scary back there. 😆

I like your attitude and your right it is scary back there.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thank you for all support @lindamtuck2018 and the support you all give just by being here. You all ROCK!

Right back at you because I wouldn’t be able to do this journey without the group.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 46 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 6/21 10,253

I had a nice Father’s Day supper at my daughters. We did salads, meats, shrimp, buns, dips and of course a cake. I am pretty sure my calories were under but I did have to estimate my serving sizes. I tried OMAD yesterday but I did not like it. I am going to go back to my 16/8 IF today.

I haven’t walked yet today. I am going to do it before lunch. It is supposed to cool down on Wednesday and I am hoping to get outside for my walk. It was so hot yesterday we couldn’t even sit outside for our supper.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/21:
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, June 20

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Zumba fitness ✅
    •Water: 2,500 ✅
    •Steps: 16,454 ✅

Check-In: Sunday, June 21

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: No ❌
    •Water: 1.5 L ❌
    •Steps: 11,539 ✅

Happy Monday Team. Sorry for lack of posts these past couple of days but it was a very busy weekend with Father’s Day. I did very good on Saturday but then completely dropped the ball on Sunday. I allowed myself to enjoy my day with family and friends and ate and drank and danced. This morning I got right back on it with my gym session and tonight it’s Zumba. I have started IF again today in hopes for the scales to start going the right way. For the last 3 weeks it’s been going up up up. I don’t know what’s going on. All I can think is it’s due to starting up strength training again. It’s the only thing that has changed since the beginning of the month. Other than my allowed days which I’ve had 2 this month, I’ve stuck to my plan.

Fingers crossed for a loss this week 🤞🏻

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Friday June 19 check in

Steps: 7000
    Calories: Under
    Water: 1.5L
    Exercise: short walk

Yesterday was another migraine day for me as it was really hot, will be the same today as well but hoping to not have another migraine. I finally took the food scale to the hotel so I can start weighing my food again. We have a studio kitchen so I can eat almost normally. Yesterday felt like it was the first day of getting back on track despite the migraine. I was happy to see the weight loss yesterday, it gives me the motivation to not give up!

I’m sorry you’ve been having to deal with so many migraines 😔 I’m very proud of you for continuing on your journey despite yours health problems.
    Steps 6/19: 16,763

Gotcha!
    Hii everyone.
    This week has been quite horrible.
    Last Saturday I was 292.3 and I was losing weight slowly but little by little doing something. Then Monday I was 291,2 and I was quite happy because in kg is 132.1 kg, so I thought Tomorrow I change the number! And I did, but up. Tuesday out of nowhere I was 294'5 Wtf!
    Then Wednesday i was 295, 8 🙀
    Thursday I was 294,5 and Friday 292,9
    Today I'm in 292,5 which makes that my weight is higher than Last week 😿😿😿 And I'm really sad for it.
    I'm putting all my effort and I don't see results as it should.

My steps
    15 June 10.459 steps
    16 June 13.379 steps
    17 June 11.475 steps
    18 June 11.315 steps
    19 June 7.939 steps

I hope next week everything goes good

Got your steps in. Don’t ever apologize for a gain. It happens. More often than we would like 😭 but it’s part of the journey. Just stay strong stay focused and keep going. Never give up even if things go the wrong way.

• mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/20 steps 3515

Gotcha!
    missGYST wrote: »
    Steps for Friday, June 19th: 11,125
    Saturday, June 20th: 10,690

Gotcha!
    Saturday check in
    Exercise: 38 minute walk

Steps 6/20 8,549

I slept in this morning and it felt great. Due to getting up later it was too warm to walk outside so I walked indoors. It already feels like 33C/91F with the humidity and it is only 10:30 am. It is at the point now that it is not real cool in the morning. I am hoping the pool opens soon. There was a sign outside saying news is coming about outside amenities soon. Cross your fingers that it will open.

We are going to my daughters for a Father’s Day supper. I love any reason to spend time with my kids and grandchildren. I am hoping to stay within calories but it is hard to log when eating somewhere else.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes ✅
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm

Got your steps in. So awesome you got to sleep in. I can’t do it when if I tried. My eyes pop open on their own every day at 5 am. So annoying. Hope you enjoyed your day with the grand babies ❤️
    Well, I failed again this week. Not sure what's going on. I cant seem to lose. I'm going to try IF this week and see if that helps.

Water yesterday 32 oz

PW 182.2
    CW 182.5

Steps

6/20 2983

Got your steps in. You did not fail. We can’t always have awesome weeks. Just do the beat you can. The fact that you are here and still trying g and pushing means you are winning! That little gain is nothing. Just keep going! You’ve got this 💪🏻
    I know it’s too late to count, but my service crashed last night and forgot to log in on my weigh in day.

PW:334.8
    CW: 320.2

Amazing loss! 👍🏻 Congrats 🎉
    Steps 6/20: 17,219

Gotcha!
    19shmoo69
    Week 3
    Sunday
    P. W. 251
    C. W. 251

Nice maintain there!
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    PW.....219
    CW.....220
    GAINED 1LB 😥😥
    Steps....27088
    Pleased about them.
    I'm ok really as had a chest infection and generally laid around all week feeling sorry for myself.
    Back to work today and boy did that feel good after 6 weeks at home.
    Plan for this week is to plan meals, exercise and walk more.
    Well done to everyone for keeping at it ❤❤

Got your steps in. I hope you are feeling better now 🤞🏻 Goos luck being back at work 💪🏻
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    Sunday 6/21 Check in Day
    PW 167.2
    CW 166.0

Back on track this week. My weight yesterday was 165.9 and I was super excited to see that! I've been drinking more water and getting more sleep. Overall a good week, but feeling worn out because I think I overdid the exercise. I don't think I trust the calories burned for Kayaking so I lowered my minutes. Today I only logged my gym workout but then I spent 4 hours in the yard with a weighted plate compacting gravel on my path. Hopefully that shows up on the scale next week.

nice loss this week! I agree with you that calories burned in MFP aren’t very accurate at all. I rely on my Fitbit to tell me how much I burn and even then I tend to average down.
    ok. Here goes nothing. I think my biggest problem this week is Aunt Flow is coming and she stresses me out. I got my water in(not all but more than nothing) today 76 oz 🤗 and even though it was half a day I got my steps half way goal 20000 today 9760.

I'm moving forward. Not looking back!🥺 its scary back there. 😆

thats right Michelle. Leave the past eight where it belongs. We march forward. I also have issues with the scale during that TOM. It’s frustrating to say the least but well sadly there’s nothing we can do about that. Just maybe make sure you take your iron and drink lots of water and get through the horrible week lol
    Thank you for all support @lindamtuck2018 and the support you all give just by being here. You all ROCK!

Linda is amazing! She never misses a day and is always there to encourage. We’ve got ourselves an awesome group of people here. ❤️
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Steps:
    Sunday June 14: 11 603
    Monday June 15: 8 824
    Tuesday June 16: 9 158
    Wednesday June 17: 13 622
    Thursday June 18: 22 220
    Friday June 19: 23 245
    Saturday June 20: 24 354
    Sunday June 21: 3 096

Gotcha!
    6/21 steps 2528

Gotcha!
    Sunday’s check in
    Exercise: 46 minute walk

Steps 6/21 10,253

I had a nice Father’s Day supper at my daughters. We did salads, meats, shrimp, buns, dips and of course a cake. I am pretty sure my calories were under but I did have to estimate my serving sizes. I tried OMAD yesterday but I did not like it. I am going to go back to my 16/8 IF today.

I haven’t walked yet today. I am going to do it before lunch. It is supposed to cool down on Wednesday and I am hoping to get outside for my walk. It was so hot yesterday we couldn’t even sit outside for our supper.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Bed by 10 pm

OMAD is extremely hard. It works great but wow it’s tough to do. I wanted to try it again but first I’m gonna be doing IF for awhile. Good luck getting that walk in today 🚶🏻‍♀️
    Steps 6/21:

Gotcha!

• Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 162
    Current weight: 164.4
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    6/22 steps 8596

I just started a cleanse. I've done this before. I just don't remember it being this difficult. Distractions are the key, I think.
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    One day overdue instead of a week:!
    LW 198
    CW 198
    Maintaining.... getting back into my workout routine
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today was rough. 7am to 10pm so many packages!! I'm so tired and I have to be back at 8:30 am tomorrow. I basically fasted from 2pm to 10:30 pm today because I was to busy to stop.

Water

96 oz

Steps

6/21 9963
    6/22 12191
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Monday, June 22

•Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) and Zumba ✅
    •Water: 3.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 26,526 ✅

Good morning Team. Happy to report a very successful day yesterday even if I wasn’t green on all my goals. I got lots done which meant lots of steps. Got in 2 workouts and had fun doing them.

This morning I got my workout done and will now be running some errands and taking care of chores. The scales creeped down a smidge this morning fingers crossed it keeps going that way. I’m on day 2 of IF 16:8 and so far so good with my energy levels.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ❤️

June goals:

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 162
    Current weight: 164.4

Sending hugs your way. This will go back down as long as you keep going and don’t give up.
    6/22 steps 8596

I just started a cleanse. I've done this before. I just don't remember it being this difficult. Distractions are the key, I think.

Got your steps in. What cleanse are you doing?
    One day overdue instead of a week:!
    LW 198
    CW 198
    Maintaining.... getting back into my workout routine

Great maintain! Good luck getting back into your routine. It was hard for me but so glad to be back to my usual workouts.
    Today was rough. 7am to 10pm so many packages!! I'm so tired and I have to be back at 8:30 am tomorrow. I basically fasted from 2pm to 10:30 pm today because I was to busy to stop.

Water

96 oz

Steps

6/21 9963
    6/22 12191

Ahhh Michelle you have some tough days there GF. I don’t know how you do it. Hang in there and stay strong. At least your job is helping you stay active right. Maybe carry some healthy snacks with you so you don’t go too long without food. Maybe some nuts or protein bars?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, June 20

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Zumba fitness ✅
    •Water: 2,500 ✅
    •Steps: 16,454 ✅

Check-In: Sunday, June 21

•Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: No ❌
    •Water: 1.5 L ❌
    •Steps: 11,539 ✅

Happy Monday Team. Sorry for lack of posts these past couple of days but it was a very busy weekend with Father’s Day. I did very good on Saturday but then completely dropped the ball on Sunday. I allowed myself to enjoy my day with family and friends and ate and drank and danced. This morning I got right back on it with my gym session and tonight it’s Zumba. I have started IF again today in hopes for the scales to start going the right way. For the last 3 weeks it’s been going up up up. I don’t know what’s going on. All I can think is it’s due to starting up strength training again. It’s the only thing that has changed since the beginning of the month. Other than my allowed days which I’ve had 2 this month, I’ve stuck to my plan.

Fingers crossed for a loss this week 🤞🏻

June goals:

Check-In: Monday, June 22

•Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) and Zumba ✅
    •Water: 3.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 26,526 ✅

Good morning Team. Happy to report a very successful day yesterday even if I wasn’t green on all my goals. I got lots done which meant lots of steps. Got in 2 workouts and had fun doing them.

This morning I got my workout done and will now be running some errands and taking care of chores. The scales creeped down a smidge this morning fingers crossed it keeps going that way. I’m on day 2 of IF 16:8 and so far so good with my energy levels.

Wishing you all a wonderful day ❤️

June goals:

It is good you take a day to enjoy yourself! I know for myself if I didn’t allow treats or relaxed days I would never make it on this journey. Glad the scale is going down and it is good that IF is not interfering with your workouts.
This discussion has been closed.