TEAM: Gutbusters (June)

Options

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    It's Monday-June Week 4!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    did you think about a habit you would like to improve? I didn't eat ice cream at my kitchen counter last night! (I didn't eat it at all-what do you know?!)

I will join you, this is a great idea:

Current Good Habit: Daily walks & less "adult" beverages

Habit to Improve : Eat a little more during the day, so I don't go overboard with after dinner snacking... thinking of doing intermittent fasting, only eat between 10am - 8pm.
    I think that I can easily do this (except for my morning coffee, however it only has a splash of almond or coconut milk, low calories).
    We normally don't sit down for dinner until around 7:30, so then there won't be much time left for mindless snacking!

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

I need to take a look into these Fitness Blender videos that you have been posting. Sounds like these would be a nice addition or alternative to my daily walks as time permits.

Do you watch these on your phone or are you able to connect to the internet on you TV?
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options

I need to take a look into these Fitness Blender videos that you have been posting. Sounds like these would be a nice addition or alternative to my daily walks as time permits.

Do you watch these on your phone or are you able to connect to the internet on you TV?

DO IT! I love them. They are all FREE! But, you can also buy a program. they are VERY cheap and take guesswork out for me.
    You can browse them all here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans
    You can do them on your phone or anywhere you can stream.
    I have seen great results and it has taught me a lot about why building strength is vital to my overall health. Let me know if you go for it! I think you will love Kelly and Daniel; they are just overall very kind and knowledgable and all about what works for each person.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes https://youtu.be/8MImdWV2WfI Body project workout
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Goal check in: No ice cream last night! :)

Tuesday weigh in's from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @SquirrelSquad
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    GLouis4
    June Week 4
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 162.2
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited June 2020
    Options
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tickie99
    June Week 4
    PW: 172.4
    CW: 174.2
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge
    June Week 4
    PW: 169
    CW: 168.3
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen 790
    June week 4
    PW 167.1
    CW 166.0
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    allietuge
    June Week 4
    PW: 169
    CW: 168.3

YAY! You got this. One day at a time. :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Colleen 790
    June week 4
    PW 167.1
    CW 166.0

Awesome loss!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Tickie99 wrote: »
    Tickie99
    June Week 4
    PW: 172.4
    CW: 174.2

Proud of you for sticking with us! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi team!
    First, weigh in's from:
    @Colleen790
    @Doingitforme20
    @flourchild225

I will need to step down as captain at the end of the month. I will likely remain in the group, but I need a break from this role. Please let me know if you are willing to take on the role.
    Thanks!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi team! It's Friday!
    Weigh in from:
    @Keepingtrack1234
    @metubal
    And please consider taking on the role of captain for July (and beyond!) I am giving up the post for a bit, but will remain in the group. It's been a ton of fun and is super easy-I can help you! :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234
    PW: 140.2
    CW: 140.8
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Metubal
    PW 179.5
    CW 179

Overall, I had a very good week. Very relaxed. Finally we had a few sunny days, which changed our moods for the better in an instant.

Discovered a new hiking trail on Tuesday, and spent 3 hours on the beach today. Both places were packed with people, no masks or social distancing at either place. I had to be careful to make sure we were far enough from everyone because my son is in the very high risk group. I want him to have a normal life (as much as possible) but I'm scared of catching covid or the regular flu. I loved seeing his face light up when he put his feet in the lake for the first time this summer. Then we lay on the beach doing nothing.

Worked in my garden. A lot. Tomatoes are still sad, but I have lots of peppers, herbs, and baby zucchini! Strawberries and blueberries are ripening to perfection. Blackberries, raspberries are in full bloom. Makes me happy.

Hope you had a good week, too. And here us to a wonderful weekend!
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Running in late here because the app hasn't been working lately on my phone.

flourchild225
    June Week 4
    PW: 136.8
    CW: 135.4
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi team!
    I am not sure if anyone saw above, but I will not be returning as captain to Gutbusters. The team will need a new captain ASAP. Please let me or @AB0215 know if you would like to take the the role.
    **If the team is something you enjoy or have benefitted from, please consider giving back in this way.**
    It takes only a few moments a day; I have been doing it for 6 months and need a break as I prepare to go back to school in August.

@pen1172
    @Cutetomato13
    @Smilee3233
    @Kenyaa3
    @SquirrelSquad
    @allietuge
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99
    @Colleen790
    @Doingitforme20
    @flourchild225