mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Tuesday, June 30

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (💪🏻+❤️) ✅
    •Water: 3 L ✅
    •Steps: 16,102 ✅
    •Self-Care: called my friend and good thing too. She told be the bus company was reimbursing part of our school bus passes for 2019/2020 and it was the last day to go in to claim it. I got 60€ back from them! Cha-ching!! 💰✅

Happy Hump Day teamsters!! 🐪

Today, I chose sleep over the Gym. I felt I needed it more than the cardio. Not to worry tho I have planned a walk later this evening. I haven’t been getting nearly enough sleep as I’ve been getting up at 4:30 in the morning just to have the time I need for the gym before the family wakes up. It’s taken a toll on me and now I feel like I need to fix my sleep problems. I will have to start taking naps if I will be getting up that early. Next week things should be a little better but will still need to and an hour nap in the day to help balance it out.

It will be another busy day for me today. I have 2 appointments one this morning and one this afternoon. Plus it’s Wednesday so I need to do my shopping. Wishing you all a wonderful day ☺️❤️

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-in Tuesday, 30.06.2020

•Food:

3 small (but well filled) store bought white tortilla wraps with homemade filling (mushrooms, red bell pepper, zucchini, carrot, onion, black beans, spices and bbq sauce wrapped in endive and Lollo Rosso lettuce + wheat wraps)

Half a kohlrabi

Fresh red currents

Medium size (looked huge to me 😁) Frozen Yoghurt with fresh watermelon as topping 🍉🍦

•Water: 3 Liter

•Exercise: 5 km / 3.1 mile walk walk uphill elevation gain 163 m / duration 0:56:42 💪🏻💦

•Highlights: managed my first Liter of water on empty stomach in the morning before eating solid food, bought 10 lavender sachets on amazon yesterday after a huge moth flew out of my closet as I opened the closet door 😝 - sachets arrived today and I have put them in every corner I could find, little nail filing spa moment 💅🏻, treated hubby to frozen yogurt but was a good girl only getting watermelon as my topping 🍉🍦

•Notes: •Still hoping for our swimming baths to open soon. It’s closed due to Covid. They offer „early-bird swimming“ from 6:30 am until 8:00 am for only $2.25.
    •Not going to weigh myself every day so hopefully the result at the end of the week will be a nice surprise.

Starting weight: 192.9 lb / 87,5 kg
    Current weight (morning): 191.1 lb / 86,7 kg
    Loss to date: 1.7 lb / 0,8 kg

Great looking day there! Man you got me craving some rummy wraps filled with all that goodness! I might make it tonight’s dinner! Good job with your eater intake and workouts. It’s such a good idea to get that eater in in a fastes state. It gets the metabolism working before we start eating. Well done! 👍🏻

Check in June 29
    Steps - 17,078
    Calories - Under
    Water - Fail

Working on getting everything back to normal and that will come, I start off each day good and then as the day goes on I lose track.

Great job with your steps! Just do things one step at a time. One change at a time and do the best you can every step of the way. If things go bad forgive yourself and pick yourself back up.
    Between the new job and just ick I've gotten bad at remembering to weigh in.
    Last Week 198
    Current Week 187.2

Wowza that is a HUGE loss!! We done 💪🏻
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/30 steps 3245

Got your steps in! Let’s try to get those numbers up friend. I know you can do it!

Woow your amount of steps are amazing!! Great job!!

Thank you but this was an exception lol. I had my usual workout plus lots of walking to and from school and cleaning house and Zumba fitness in the evening. My knees were killing me by the end of the day. It’s no wonder. I was shocked at my own step numbers!
  • stephipeanut
    stephipeanut Posts: 12 Member
    Options

•Food:

3 small (but well filled) store bought white tortilla wraps with homemade filling (mushrooms, red bell pepper, zucchini, carrot, onion, black beans, spices and bbq sauce wrapped in endive and Lollo Rosso lettuce + wheat wraps)

Half a kohlrabi

Fresh red currents

Medium size (looked huge to me 😁) Frozen Yoghurt with fresh watermelon as topping 🍉🍦

•Exercise: 5 km / 3.1 mile walk walk uphill elevation gain 163 m / duration 0:56:42 💪🏻💦

•Highlights: managed my first Liter of water on empty stomach in the morning before eating solid food, bought 10 lavender sachets on amazon yesterday after a huge moth flew out of my closet as I opened the closet door 😝 - sachets arrived today and I have put them in every corner I could find, little nail filing spa moment 💅🏻, treated hubby to frozen yogurt but was a good girl only getting watermelon as my topping 🍉🍦

•Notes: •Still hoping for our swimming baths to open soon. It’s closed due to Covid. They offer „early-bird swimming“ from 6:30 am until 8:00 am for only $2.25.
    •Not going to weigh myself every day so hopefully the result at the end of the week will be a nice surprise.

You have the most delicious food! I am coming to Germany to eat at your house. lol

We have enough space so anybody heading our way is welcome to stay over. 😃 But I must say we don't live in the most exciting city of Germany.
    I've been buying fruit and veg in bulk on either the Friday or Saturday market and then making the most out of it. I got a huge huge huge (5 kg) bag of spinach which I made the quiche, the soup, 14 smoothies from and froze the rest. It took a few hours but I had a few meals prepped.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    JULY SELF CARE CHALLENGE

It’s day 4 of our Self Care challenge! It’s time to UNPLUG from all your devices. This ones gonna be tuff!

4qj4unvqx6jw.jpeg
  • dness1203
    dness1203 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Last week 293.5
    This week 294.1
    Not a loss this week. But still feeling good!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Between the new job and just ick I've gotten bad at remembering to weigh in.
    Last Week 198
    Current Week 187.2

That’s an amazing loss! Awesome job!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Tuesday, June 30

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (💪🏻+❤️) ✅
    •Water: 3 L ✅
    •Steps: 16,102 ✅
    •Self-Care: called my friend and good thing too. She told be the bus company was reimbursing part of our school bus passes for 2019/2020 and it was the last day to go in to claim it. I got 60€ back from them! Cha-ching!! 💰✅

Happy Hump Day teamsters!! 🐪

Today, I chose sleep over the Gym. I felt I needed it more than the cardio. Not to worry tho I have planned a walk later this evening. I haven’t been getting nearly enough sleep as I’ve been getting up at 4:30 in the morning just to have the time I need for the gym before the family wakes up. It’s taken a toll on me and now I feel like I need to fix my sleep problems. I will have to start taking naps if I will be getting up that early. Next week things should be a little better but will still need to and an hour nap in the day to help balance it out.

It will be another busy day for me today. I have 2 appointments one this morning and one this afternoon. Plus it’s Wednesday so I need to do my shopping. Wishing you all a wonderful day ☺️❤️

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Sleep is so important. It can upset your weight loss. Catch up on your sleep and enjoy your naps when you start.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Last week 293.5
    This week 294.1
    Not a loss this week. But still feeling good!

It is not a huge gain. You have done so well since you started. There are going to be little bumps in the road.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

•Food:

Half a kohlrabi

Fresh red currents

You have the most delicious food! I am coming to Germany to eat at your house. lol

We have enough space so anybody heading our way is welcome to stay over. 😃 But I must say we don't live in the most exciting city of Germany.
    I've been buying fruit and veg in bulk on either the Friday or Saturday market and then making the most out of it. I got a huge huge huge (5 kg) bag of spinach which I made the quiche, the soup, 14 smoothies from and froze the rest. It took a few hours but I had a few meals prepped.

My son in law is from Germany. His family have invited me to visit anytime. It is definitely on my bucket list.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 28 minute walk total
    Water: ✅

Self care
    Monday: I took time to write some positive affirmations
    Tuesday: I called my dear friend Marg. I have not really wanted to talk on the phone lately so this took me out of my comfort zone.

Steps 6/30 7,949

Had a lovely day at the beach. 🏖 spent a lot of time in the water with the kids. My legs got partially sunburnt. I guess I missed the sunblock in a few places. The French fries were delicious. We had ice cream on the way home. I did have to estimate my calories for those things. Also, when I put together my meal in the slower cooker I was rushing and did not measure. I am still confident that I was within my calorie goal.

I did my walk first thing this morning. I have my pork tenderloin in marinading for supper tonight.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum ✅
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Bed by 10:30 pm
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Cesse - age 72 - Check-In

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 4/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 5/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 6/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)

July Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 8.2 lbs or approx. 2 lb/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - 3000
    06/29 - 3000
    06/30 - 3000
    07/01 - 3000

SELF-CARE CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - Did 20 min stretching routine
    06/29 - Treat myself to fudgesicle on glider outside in shade
    06/30 - Give myself a pedicure
    07/01 - not a chance! LOL

Tasks for Today ---
    Meet brother Dave for Bfast; get flood recovery update
    Pay Bills
    Water plants and hanging baskets
    Create grocery order for delivery

Well ... DUH!! Senior Moment. Did not connect self-care challenge with "calendar" and to do items in sequence; thought it was a choice for any given day. LOL OK, got it; will now do in sequence.

Have a great day everyone!! 🌞
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Happy July!!!

Steps 6/30: 22,627

July Goals:
    1) Dry July--no hooch--it's not just the empty alcohol calories, but also the poor food choices I make after a few cocktails (hello chicken wings and onion rings😁).

2) Jump rope 1 minute each day. I totally slacked on the challenge last month. One minute a day should be 'do-able'.

3) Borrowing from @cesse47 (thanks!)--clean 30 minutes a day--either inside or out. Again this seems a little more 'doable' than committing to totally decluttering the spare bedrooms or cleaning out our disaster of garage space. Lots of stuff should go-thank goodness Goodwill is back open😉.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone ......... I am new to F2F ... I was assigned to your team this morning :) .... My name is Megan I was born in Canada but have lived in California most of my life ..... I am a single mom to 2 wonderful kids ... My son is 20 years old so he doesn't live with me anymore ..... I have a 14 year old daughter whom I homeschool (she has been on honor roll every year ...she will be a sophomore in August .... I have 2 fur baby dogs .. a German Shepherd named Dakota....and a Husky named Aspen (they are both 2 years old) ... I have 2 fur baby cats named Mocha and Kylie (they are both almost 15) and I have a parrot named Petey ..... I am not new to MFP I have been on this site off and on since 2009 ... I had a bad habit of giving up and deleting my accounts ... I can't give up again and I won't give up .... I am type 2 diabetic ... I need to lose 100+ lbs .... I am back on keto ....I am happy to say that I have lost 24 lbs.... Looking forward to being on this team and getting to know all of you :)

SW 269
    CW 244.2
    GW 140-145
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that I weigh in on Friday's
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm sorry I've been so quiet. I fell at work a few days ago and I couldn't wear my glasses. Very hard to read without them. I will be going back to work Friday. I'm very sore my face is very bruised and it looks like I was in a fight. Big black eye. I can put my glasses on today. Yah!

Not sure what my last shared steps were so here is the last few days.

6/27 3114
    6/28 13697
    6/29 10479
    6/30 4403

Aunt Flow came to visit this week too. I'm miserable.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse - age 72 - Check-In

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 4/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 5/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 6/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)

July Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 8.2 lbs or approx. 2 lb/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - 3000
    06/29 - 3000
    06/30 - 3000
    07/01 - 3000

SELF-CARE CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - Did 20 min stretching routine
    06/29 - Treat myself to fudgesicle on glider outside in shade
    06/30 - Give myself a pedicure
    07/01 - not a chance! LOL

Tasks for Today ---
    Meet brother Dave for Bfast; get flood recovery update
    Pay Bills
    Water plants and hanging baskets
    Create grocery order for delivery

Well ... DUH!! Senior Moment. Did not connect self-care challenge with "calendar" and to do items in sequence; thought it was a choice for any given day. LOL OK, got it; will now do in sequence.

Have a great day everyone!! 🌞

I hope the flood recovery is going well for your brother. Yeah, I did not disconnect from my devices. Way to hard.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy July!!!

Steps 6/30: 22,627

July Goals:
    1) Dry July--no hooch--it's not just the empty alcohol calories, but also the poor food choices I make after a few cocktails (hello chicken wings and onion rings😁).

2) Jump rope 1 minute each day. I totally slacked on the challenge last month. One minute a day should be 'do-able'.

3) Borrowing from @cesse47 (thanks!)--clean 30 minutes a day--either inside or out. Again this seems a little more 'doable' than committing to totally decluttering the spare bedrooms or cleaning out our disaster of garage space. Lots of stuff should go-thank goodness Goodwill is back open😉.

Impressive steps! Great July goals! Is t it crazy a new month is here already.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    @mari_moulin

Just wanted to take a moment to thank both of you for your leadership, cheerleading, encouragement, and words of wisdom. In my previous forays into MFP I did not join any groups or consistently participate in any threads. And, as a result, quickly lost interest.

This group/team keeps me engaged and, hopefully, will help me to succeed. It is encouraging to know that others are struggling as well and cheering them on is also helping me.

So, THANK YOU!!

Your very welcome! Belonging to this group keeps me motivated to keep on this weight loss journey.
This discussion has been closed.