Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: way over
    Exercise: 41 minute walk total
    Water: ❌

Steps 7/11 8,410

Self care challenge: did hair treatment
    Fitness challenge: I have been slacking on this one

I am really late getting everything done today. I stayed up way too late Friday and Saturday night as a result I ended up sleeping in until after 9 am today. It was still fairly cool when I got up so I went for a 30 minute walk. My leg has been starting to bother me again so I cut the walk short. I will try to get another 15 minutes in later if it doesn’t hurt too much. I am going to lower my step goal for the day to 8,000 to accommodate the situation.

Binge monster hit last night and I ended up quite a bit over calories. I still should be able to keep my average calories down to allow for a 1 pound loss this week. Does anyone else work on an average weekly calories?

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Walk 30 minutes minimum ✅
    4. 8,000 steps
    5. bed by 10:30 pm
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    k6zx2ot6yhm1.jpg
    vmmjg41js1r1.png
    gwcdsgirmqfu.png
    3encghm1f7ry.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.59%
    2nd Weight No More 0.45%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.08%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 26.6 Lbs
    2nd Weight No More 22.1 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 3.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @GretchenReine 3.09 %
    2nd @ProfDawnLee 2.72%
    3rd @Emmajhare 2.64%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @GretchenReine 9.2 Lbs
    2nd @ProfDawnLee 4.0 Lbs
    3rd @Emmajhare 3.9 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @iamworthy14
    @KristieJC
    @UCGRocks
    @DesertColibri
    @Piqueaboo
    @KelGen02
    @Cornanda
    @Alexsandramorff
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

7nu64xjsgubu.png

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

6xis5em3sknz.png
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I overate today. With that said I bought a large exercise ball to help with crunches. I used to be the sit up king. After I started losing weight it literally got harder to do anything close to a sit up. I'm not sure what's up with that. Tomorrow is a new day. Let the adventure begin.
    I'm not sure if anybody in this group prays but if you could lift my wife up in prayer. She fell and it's bad enough the doctor said it's not broken but treat it as if it is.
    ni7qkab3438c.jpg
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    7/12 steps 5214
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good morning family!
    Or as we say in my family Egun on!
    I just came from the dietist. Poor woman, she is having struggles with me.
    She told me that in doing everything really good except for one thing: I NEED TO MANAGE TO EAT THE 1600 Calories
    We have been brainstorming to see how can I manage to eat that many calories (in a healthy way of course) And we end up with the idea of eating 6 times a day instead of 5.
    See, for breakfast I can eat a breakfast buffet and still have room for more, but the rest of the day I'm almost pushing food trough my mouth. I can drink and drink and drink but not eat.
    So my big Huge challenge this week will be to eat EVERYTHING that is in my diet. EEEEEEEVEEERYYYTHIIIINNGG.
    That's going to be a tricky one but I will manage 💪
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    I overate today. With that said I bought a large exercise ball to help with crunches. I used to be the sit up king. After I started losing weight it literally got harder to do anything close to a sit up. I'm not sure what's up with that. Tomorrow is a new day. Let the adventure begin.
    I'm not sure if anybody in this group prays but if you could lift my wife up in prayer. She fell and it's bad enough the doctor said it's not broken but treat it as if it is.
    ni7qkab3438c.jpg

I will do ho'oponopono for her ;)
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry I'm late 😟.
    PW....220
    Cw....219
    Loss of 3lbs...go me 😁😁😁
    Steps have increased slightly to 35415.
    Took my food for work and drank lots of water.
    This has been a much better week for me. I was under calories for 5 days and only just over for 2 days. This was due to having 2 grandsons stay lol. Honestly they force fed me a KFC.
    This week I'm hoping for a similar week but with increased steps.
    Well done everyone and have a great week ❤❤
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! Linda and I have been brainstorming on how to get everyone more active and sharing ideas and we thought it would be fun to see if having an occasional “Question of the Day” would help get conversation going. So let’s give this a try and see how it goes 🤓

myqpzorvmcqh.jpeg

Do you eat your breakfast 🍳, lunch 🥙, and dinner 🥘 at a certain time every day?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    JULY SELF CARE CHALLENGE

It’s day 16 of our Self Care challenge! Create/review a list of goals for yourself. 🗒🖊📝

4qj4unvqx6jw.jpeg
  • mari_moulin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Check-In: Saturday, July 11

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: Bike Ride ✅
    •Water: 2 L ✅
    •Steps: 4,005 ❌
    •Self-Care: I didn’t do a yoga class but I did do 10 minutes of stretching and a bit of hip massage. ✅

Alright team it’s a new week! Let get this party started! Wishing you all a kick 🍑 a $ $ day 💪🏻

July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week 3
    Sunday
    P. W. 242
    C. W. 246

Look back on your week and see what changes need to be made. Is there anything we can do to help you turn this around? I know you can do it on your own but we are happy to help however we can💪🏻
    Yeah !! Well done on this weeks loss! You are smashing it 💪🏻 I’m gonna need some tips from you!

Thank you .......My only tip weigh and measure all your food ... I am back on keto since 6/9/2020.... I measure weigh everything .... I make my own keto version vanilla cream for coffee ... keto pesto sauce....my own keto mayo ....I work out 5 days a week (right now just swimming since I injured my ankle ....

BTW. Well done finding something that works for you while your ankle heals. Sending healing vibes your way 🙏🏻

Thank you so much ....I am type 2 diabetic and I was getting migraines (from meds and I believe carbs) ..and one of my goals is to get off ALLLLLLL medications (so far I am off one of them... cut the other in 1/2 and I still take 1 ....Last time I was on Keto ... I was not prepared and didn't really know what I was doing .... this time is different and my head is in the game ...I will succeed this time and will NOT give up :) (I had a bad habit of that many times on here )

Getting off medication is such a wonderful goal. One of the best in my opinion because this is the ultimate proof to having improved your health! Giving up is no longer an option. You’ve got it this time around.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: way over
    Exercise: 41 minute walk total
    Water: ❌

Steps 7/11 8,410

Self care challenge: did hair treatment
    Fitness challenge: I have been slacking on this one

I am really late getting everything done today. I stayed up way too late Friday and Saturday night as a result I ended up sleeping in until after 9 am today. It was still fairly cool when I got up so I went for a 30 minute walk. My leg has been starting to bother me again so I cut the walk short. I will try to get another 15 minutes in later if it doesn’t hurt too much. I am going to lower my step goal for the day to 8,000 to accommodate the situation.

Binge monster hit last night and I ended up quite a bit over calories. I still should be able to keep my average calories down to allow for a 1 pound loss this week. Does anyone else work on an average weekly calories?

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Walk 30 minutes minimum ✅
    4. 8,000 steps
    5. bed by 10:30 pm

I hope you manage to get your leg pin under control.
    ni7qkab3438c.jpg

That exercise ball is such a great solution to the crunches! Well done in finding something to help you with that. I can never do a full sit up myself but I do try to do all types of crunches. Let us know how the cl ball works out for you. Sending your wife all my prayers.
    7/12 steps 5214

Gotcha!
    Good morning family!
    She told me that in doing everything really good except for one thing: I NEED TO MANAGE TO EAT THE 1600 Calories
    We have been brainstorming to see how can I manage to eat that many calories (in a healthy way of course) And we end up with the idea of eating 6 times a day instead of 5.
    See, for breakfast I can eat a breakfast buffet and still have room for more, but the rest of the day I'm almost pushing food trough my mouth. I can drink and drink and drink but not eat.
    So my big Huge challenge this week will be to eat EVERYTHING that is in my diet. EEEEEEEVEEERYYYTHIIIINNGG.

I love that your nutritionist has you in that many calories. Many people thing that eating less calories is the solution to their problems but it’s really not. The hard part about having this many calories is filing them with healthy foods. Eat almonds if you don’t have nut allergies. Those help curb hunger, are a healthy fat, and can fill in calories when you need to catch up.
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hi sorry I'm late 😟.
    PW....220
    Cw....219
    Loss of 3lbs...go me 😁😁😁
    This has been a much better week for me. I was under calories for 5 days and only just over for 2 days. This was due to having 2 grandsons stay lol. Honestly they force fed me a KFC.

Well done this week! You came in with a nice loss despite the Force fed KFC lol.

• Z10Rtza
    Options
    Good morning team! Linda and I have been brainstorming on how to get everyone more active and sharing ideas and we thought it would be fun to see if having an occasional “Question of the Day” would help get conversation going. So let’s give this a try and see how it goes 🤓

myqpzorvmcqh.jpeg

That's my goal but I don't manage
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    ni7qkab3438c.jpg

Sending lots of prayers for your wife. I hope she heals quickly.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning family!

I know one thing that helped me when I was trying to get into a routine of eating regularly was I actually scheduled the time of my meal and snacks. The night before I would plan out what I was going to eat so I knew I was eating enough. It is kind of strict at first but after awhile I was able to do this without being so rigid.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hi sorry I'm late 😟.
    PW....220
    Cw....219
    Loss of 3lbs...go me 😁😁😁

Your better week was reflected in your weight loss. Well done! I find it harder to eat within plan when my granddaughters are over. Too many yummy treats around.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

myqpzorvmcqh.jpeg

I tend to eat my meals pretty close to the same time everyday. I don’t eat breakfast for the most part as I do IF. I think the reason I eat so regularly is due to the therapy I did for my binge eating disorder. One of the first things you learn is regular eating. I guess it has kind of stuck. I usually go home to Newfoundland for a month every summer and this is one of the things I find hard, having my meals at different times depending on who’s house we are staying.
This discussion has been closed.