r858gira4va2.jpeg

JULY WEEK 1 STEP RESULTS
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 740,318 STEPS
    (previous week was 858,674)

TOP 3 STEPPERS

@888Angie888 - 124,048 steps
    @mari_moulin - 118,140 steps
    @marigorringo - 110,123 steps

Well done everyone!! Let’s Keep those steps coming!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Cesse - age 72 - Check-In

308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28
    295.4 lbs - weighin on 04/30 -- (-13.2 Total Loss to date)
    291.2 lbs - weighin on 05/30 -- loss = 4.2 lbs for month of May (17.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    293.2 lbs - weighin on 06/27 -- gain = 2.0 lbs for month of June (15.4 lb Total Loss To Date)
    291.1 lbs - weighin on 07/04 -- loss = 2.1 lbs -- (17.5 lb total loss to date)

July Mini Goal -- 285 lbs - (need to lose 8.2 lbs or approx. 2 lb/week)
    First Major Goal = Onederland
    Goal Weight = 165 lbs

JULY GOALS ---
    (1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [week 1 challenge = MEASURE IT!]
    (2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps) -- on hold
    (3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter -- on hold

STEP CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - 3000
    06/29 - 3000
    06/30 - 3000
    07/01 - 3000
    07/02 - 3000
    07/03 - 3000
    07/04 - 3000

SELF-CARE CHALLENGE ---
    06/28 - Did 20 min stretching routine
    06/29 - Treat myself to fudgesicle on glider outside in shade
    06/30 - Give myself a pedicure
    07/01 - not a chance! LOL
    07/02 - Do my Granddaughter's dishes (wash/dry/put away)
    07/03 - 5-Minute Standing Flat-Belly Workout | Class FitSugar
    07/04 - Work outside total of 30 min

TASKS FOR TODAY ---

Staying ON HOLD for today as well. Hips, Lower Back, and Right Shoulder are reminding me I am 72 and should know better!!

I hate those days that remind us of our age. I hope things settle down soon and you are able to get back to your routine.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    F2F Fitness Challenge:
    4 rounds tonight
    + added in my strength work out.

Tuesday Check in-
    I didn't weigh in today and decided to switch to every other day.
    Did good on my water intake
    Stuck to my food plan and added in an extra carrot to snack on. I'll get in a leisurely walk later this evening with my dog to cap off the long summer day.

Well done on the challenge. Some days I think I might be better off weighing less. Let me know how it goes for you.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Tuesday, July 07

•Log all food: No ❌
    •Under Calories: No ❌
    •Exercise: Gym + FC ✅
    •Water: 2,750 L ✅
    •Steps: 14,574 ✅
    •Self-Care: i did not do a virtual class as I already have a lot of daily workouts but I did grab my kids and headed off to the public pool for 2 hours. It was nice to just float around and watch the kids play. ✅

Happy Hump Day teammates 🐪!!

I was not in the mood to go to the gym this morning but I still managed to get myself out of bed and hit the pavement for a 5 k run. Today I had my best Pace yet! I hadn’t done a 5K in weeks and I honestly wasn’t sure how well I would do. Surprised myself by breaking my own record 🥳

Now I’ve had my shower and breakfast and I’m going to head out to the new house as we’ve got someone coming to Measure out our closets in order to put in our shelves drawers etc. Then gonna take the little one to the store so he can get some pool toys. He had such a great time yesterday at the public pool that he cannot wait to go back. Might go again this evening or tomorrow 🏊
    July goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Congrats 🥳 on the new PR! I am really jealous of the pool. I hope you guys have a good time again.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water: ✅

Steps 7/7 6,061

I am feeling much better today. I hate bad headaches as they ruin a good part of the day. I got up real early this morning as I had to drive Garry to work. Our car is getting fixed today. I hope it gets done early as I would like to get my passport application started. I also got my walk done early.

My weight spiked up again this morning. I expected a spike yesterday due to going over calories on Monday night but I thought it would start coming down today. I am 5.6 pounds heavier than I was 2 weeks ago. My average calories are still within my calorie range and I am pretty good about weighing my food, so I should be losing. Darn scale!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 30 minutes minimum ✅
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Bed by 10:30 pm
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Steps 7/7 6,061

I am feeling much better today. I hate bad headaches as they ruin a good part of the day. I got up real early this morning as I had to drive Garry to work. Our car is getting fixed today. I hope it gets done early as I would like to get my passport application started. I also got my walk done early.

My weight spiked up again this morning. I expected a spike yesterday due to going over calories on Monday night but I thought it would start coming down today. I am 5.6 pounds heavier than I was 2 weeks ago. My average calories are still within my calorie range and I am pretty good about weighing my food, so I should be losing. Darn scale!

Today’s goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

I’m happy to see you are feeling better today and that you are able to get all your errands done without having to deal with it. I’m the same with the scale GF. It’s all over the place for awhile to the point where I’m questioning if my scale is messed up. Today I am a whole 4 lbs lighter than yesterday?! I honestly done understand what’s happening with my body if my scale is fine. I gain and lose such huge amounts over and over without the same week. It’s absolutely nuts. I wish I didn’t let the darn scale bother me so much but it really can make or break my day.

• michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, we'll see what happens but I may have a job change soon.

Steps

7/6 29435
    7/7 12798
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Steps

7/6 29435
    7/7 12798

Got your steps in. I do hope that whatever it is your heart desires will be what your future holds. Hope you end up doing the job you truly want and that it’s what’s best for you and your journey ❤️
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    r858gira4va2.jpeg

JULY WEEK 1 STEP RESULTS

TOP 3 STEPPERS

This makes me so happy and so proud of myself. I'm in a quite complicate moment of my life and this kind of things give me that boost of energy and self love.
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Steps 7/7 6,061

Today’s goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

How annoying it is to do things good and not see the results! I'm thinking about bringing the scale in my bag for when I'm going to eat at friends houses 😅🤣
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Steps 7/7 6,061

Today’s goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

I’m happy to see you are feeling better today and that you are able to get all your errands done without having to deal with it. I’m the same with the scale GF. It’s all over the place for awhile to the point where I’m questioning if my scale is messed up. Today I am a whole 4 lbs lighter than yesterday?! I honestly done understand what’s happening with my body if my scale is fine. I gain and lose such huge amounts over and over without the same week. It’s absolutely nuts. I wish I didn’t let the darn scale bother me so much but it really can make or break my day.

Uuhh sometimes we think: is it broken? Is the dust interfering in the scale? And when you log the good, the better, the bad and the worse is crazy
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/7: 22,183

Check in for goals, first week of July:

-Jump rope one minute per day- 5/7 (7/7 this next week😉)

-Clean, inside or out at least 30 minutes per day- 7/7 🙂

-Dry July- 7/7🙂
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    7/8 steps 18519
    I tried the (Modified) challenge. I cannot throw my name back into the hat. Two different type crunches are something I'm incapable of doing right now. Heck I cannot do regular crunches. I lose my breath tying my shoes. Ugh.
    With that said I'm happy for you all that can do it. Continue to rock challenge.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2020
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    7/8 steps 18519
    I tried the (Modified) challenge. I cannot throw my name back into the hat. Two different type crunches are something I'm incapable of doing right now. Heck I cannot do regular crunches. I lose my breath tying my shoes. Ugh.
    With that said I'm happy for you all that can do it. Continue to rock challenge.

You can replace those 2 exercises with ones you can do. As along as you are doing 6 exercises in a round it would count. Modify it to exercises you can do. We want you to participate! Great job on those steps but the way!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Steps

7/6 29435
    7/7 12798

I am assuming this is a good thing. I hope it all works out for you. Your steps are crazy good on the 6th!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    r858gira4va2.jpeg

JULY WEEK 1 STEP RESULTS

TOP 3 STEPPERS

This makes me so happy and so proud of myself. I'm in a quite complicate moment of my life and this kind of things give me that boost of energy and self love.

I am proud of you too!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps 7/7: 22,183

Check in for goals, first week of July:

-Jump rope one minute per day- 5/7 (7/7 this next week😉)

-Clean, inside or out at least 30 minutes per day- 7/7 🙂

-Dry July- 7/7🙂

You are doing great on your goals! Awesome job on the steps!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Exercise: 47 minute walk

Steps 7/8 12,588

Self challenge: this was really hard but I did say three things out loud.
    1. I love how kind I am
    2. I love my strength
    3. I love my perseverance

Fitness challenge: no rounds

The scales are messing with my head. Yesterday I weighed 205.2 and today I weighed 200.8, almost a 4.5 pound drop. I really don’t know what to expect for tomorrow’s official weigh in. I think I will be up from last week but who knows with the way the scale has been bouncing around this week. Whatever it is I will get over it and move on to next week.

My car did not get done yesterday as the dealership got really behind. I went and got my blood work done. Can’t wait to see if my a1c is still in the non diabetic range. I am frustrated as I went to the passport office and it was closed. This I should have expected as we are not to that stage of reopening. The bad part is they are not even issuing passports by mail. I hope we enter the next stage sooner than later as I don’t want to be getting my passport at the last minute.

Have a super Thursday all!

Today’s goals
    2. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
This discussion has been closed.