Replies

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 132.8
    Today's weight: 134.0
    Weekly Steps: 64,162

So frustrating to keep gaining and losing the same weight!!!
  • Missymouse75
    Missymouse75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @Missymouse75 - Just found it is your birthday today. Happy Birthday!!

Thanks very much I had a nice day, busy working but all good :) After joining this group and posting I muddled up which group I was in and starting posting in Waistaways haha!! I am now back, would it please be ok to change my Weigh in day to a Thursday, I weighed in yesterday at 169.6lbs.

Is there a way of bookmarking this group so I don't lose it again?

Thanks
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @missymouse75 - No worries and glad that you had a nice day for your birthday! To bookmark the group, just tap on the star icon at the top right of your screen or beside the name of the group on our landing page. Hope that works!
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Friday 8/7-16,250 steps
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    08-07 - 14088 steps
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    08/07 steps 13283

Maintenance weight 134.6
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    You guys!!!!! Y'all are doing SO WELL with your weight losses!

Be sure to give yourselves the highest of fives!
    apay0xbe4a5p.gif
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Vacation is over. We are taking this weekend as rest days. Well we are going to get caught up on everything that needs to be done. I got up this morning and went for a 4 mile walk did food shopping so I am all set for next week and just ate a half of a turkey sandwich. My husband laughed at all my fruits and veggies I bought. I am going to make some protein balls later. I bought chicken for dinner and I am going to visit my granddaughter. 2 months from today I am having surgery so I better have lost some weight but then. I am getting very frustrated.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    @kirsten11872

Nice loss! You and I are almost to the 150s!!
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry haven't been on much, been a little all over the place this week! Weigh in below - better late than never lol.

username - podperson1
    week - 1
    PW - 179.0
    CW - 178.8

Guess it all counts.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ~

I'm back and read all your posts. Wow, lots of good news and insights. I will post more in the morning.

Enjoy the weekend one and all!

• debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    step total for Friday 8/8 18,387
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi @Cafelelia and @1theresamcvean - can I be excused from weigh-in this week pretty please? :smiley: I've been creatine-loading and working out twice per day all week (apart from Friday rest-day). My weight is consequently up around 6lbs from last Sunday, but it's purely from water retention and is fully expected with the creatine supplement. It should settle back down over the next week I think (hope?) and I'm actually feeling pretty good with the supplement. I'm mostly vegetarian so not getting creatine in my diet, hence the supplement.

Today hubby and I walked about 8km/4.97 miles along the coast, over the cliffs. I love that we're nearly in Spring here and the weather is good enough to go for our walks again! Depending on whether the tide is in or out, we either go along the beach/pipe-line walk, or over the cliffs, and sometimes climbing over large rocks if we go far enough. None of our kids came along today, but they often do. I am so thankful to have a body that is healthy enough that I can go out and exercise - I remember when these walks were difficult for me. Today, I burned almost 1000 calories but I was still able to walk up the final hill home!
This discussion has been closed.